Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
I'm a single mom doin' it on my own
Sweating over my credit union loan
Back from hols where me kid got banjaxed
But it's very normal said every nurse I axed
Landed home and out to my charity do
Said I'd be an hour but went missing 72
Life of Riley since we came back
From trough to trough,knickers in a sack
Cheeky cow robbed me to get them back
Off to the caravan,kids bags always packed
Happy Easter Sunday,off to the pub
"Ma I'm bored"..here's yer iPad love
Might hop on Tinder to check out the men
They better not catfish me as I'm a size 10

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
Looking for some advice ladies! My kid fell down a well this morning(it's empty before all you Karens have a go at me!!🙄)The thing is I've a date tonight,I got my tan(onreal stuff,lasts three weeks if you don't wash)and nails done and I'm on kinda a promise(If you saw how he smokes his fag on Tinder with his hand out the window of his Honda Civic,chunez blaring 😛😛)Basically I don't want to get dirty rooting out a ladder,you've to pay for the fire brigade.I lowered a McDonalds in a bucket earlier,it came back empty so I'd say she's grand.Basically seeing as I don't have a baby sitter would it be ok to leave her there til the morning if I pass her down an iPad? No need for me Gymando tonight if you get my drift #Youandmebabyaintnothingbutmammals

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Irishgalperth

Chatty Member
She admitted she didn’t want to go home last night to her twins and left them on a sleepover knowing well what her mother had to face this morning. She was plastered in her stories and talking about her breaks coming up and wanting a lie in. I actually can’t believe the selfishness. Can’t get over it. She’s wired wrong. And companies pay her to work with her. It’s all a joke. I’m in the wrong job.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58

brandambassador

VIP Member
Really pissed off. Was just parking in Dunnes & a robin driving a Beamer pulled in next to me & scratched my car. When I rolled down the window to give out, 100 white feathers flew in and a 200 year old man got out & told me I could have his parking ticket as he was on his way back to heaven & didn’t need the space anymore. I was poorple & balling. The robin gave me the finger before driving off.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

TikToc

VIP Member
So she knew her mum was going to get results of biopsy this morning and she fucked off on the piss yesterday!! WTF. It's all me me me.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

bingobrenda

Hold the fucking phone she wants to be a social worker!! That’s it I quit my life holy Jesus Christ tonight 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Mad4craic

Chatty Member
If she goes moaning again about how hard it is being a single mom she needs a slap cos she get more help than a married mom she needs to change her profile name to twins_sean_mymom_the sesh_and me
It would suit her better

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Alucia

VIP Member
Usually pattern, out drinking, no kids, hungover, no food in for breakfast, gym app, tinder story, get into the wrong car, builder smoking a fag, robin, try on a few dresses, few sweet stories, netflix, more drinks and repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

nannyg

VIP Member
A GP messaging at 9:20 on a Wednesday morning, must have fuck all else to do. Pull the other one Julie, there’s bells on it 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Oh shut the fuck up Rudolph Haynes!!!!! Your hung over, and have to mind your own children today, thats what your crying about!!!! Didnt see too many tears yesterday when you were getting pissed for 12 hours, after dumping the kids again🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Jellybb

VIP Member
I bet the majority of her followers are regular posters in those mas on a rant/mas on a mission page 😩 you know the ones that be creaming themselves when the social welfare money goes in early because of a bank holiday?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
I do believe when Julie gets smart and defensive she knows she’s in the wrong… and as you can see she shakes with the rage that she couldn’t cover it all up. I’d say she’s fuming so many are calling her out….

Reactions: 39

JustAnotherFollower

I love when she acts the hard man about trolls.... its so embarrassing... shes not a bit witty or funny... she thinks she's a comedian because she has a load of clingons blowing smoke up her arse but she's mortifying when she's off on one...
Says user 1278 and types user 18755 in the box 🙈 im 'unalive' watchin her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39

MrsGahan

VIP Member
‘I can’t go through this again’ - great support for her mother out drinking all day yesterday!!

• Wow
Reactions: 38

TikToc

VIP Member
Well I was sitting directly across from them on flight home last night. Paula, Julie and ER. Sean and Fionn were 2 rows above. I can guarantee Fionn was very well behaved. ER on the other hand is a brazen pup. She whinged all the way home. Kept wanting to change seats to the point that the lady sitting in Seans row kept changing to let her sit with them. It was like musical chairs. Julie screaming at her on top of her voice and both of them bribing her to shut up.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Beavana

VIP Member
Tea spill doing their best pretending it's not Julie/ one of Julie's friends 😂😂 if it had been a different"blogger" they'd have had the story up from the start

• Haha
  • Heart

Kellsb13

Julie pretending she’s only gas given out about the price of the launderette, gimme the Ariel and Lenor myself she says - skitten…..

love, you have a washing machine at home you could have easily put the lenor and Ariel into but here we are 🤗☕🐸

• Haha