Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Broken collar bone for feck sake
Every single account supporting her are the exact type of ones who I would expect to support her. “Full time mammy to my 3 angles xox” type of wans

If she didn’t do those vile TikTok’s I think I’d maybe find some place inside me to have some understanding or sympathy, but she let herself down badly with those. And they’re not even funny, “they had to take the skin off my ass”, what?!
The people Commenting their own stories are a bleeping joke! Make me sick!
Wish the twins other side of their family would start caring too, the whole thing is awful maddening 😣
Dannithemammy being one..& I liked her too🤣🙄

What I really can’t understand or get my head around from all of this is why she feels the need to share so much anyway in the first place.. If she didn’t come on Saturday with her story of Fionn falling and needing a large drink after it happened which nobody would have known about only for her having to come on and update on Instagram every single minor inconvenience then she wouldn’t be facing any of this back lash today. I just don’t get it at all. I think she needs to step back from posting so much and focus on the kids and just get on with life.

Reactions: 19
The fact that she's still posting shows she has no f**king shame!!! GET OFF YOUR PHONE AND SHOWER YOUR SON WITH LOVE, RESPECT AND COMFORT THAT HE DESERVES.
Kids don't stay kids forever, you'll be miserable when they grow up because of your neglect.
You should be cherishing every second with them. Take that from someone who has lost a child. Difference is I have no regrets, just lots of precious memories!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Does anyone know if they will be able to fly home on Thursday or is it different because he’s not in a cast?

Reactions: 1
Surely despite her supporters. There’s no coming back from this. There’s no excuse. Regardless of her mother and Sean being there, she is their mother. She is responsible for those childrens welfare. If he fell off that wall, she was chatting into her phone when it happened. She left him to be settled by his uncle and had her large drink. She dribbled on about you know how boys are when the child was comforted by his iPad.
There is no way that child hasn’t complained since Saturday and chances are he was told it’s not too bad and stop complaining. Right or wrong, if my child fell I would bring him to be checked. If she was as worried as she claimed to be on Saturday, I’d be gone in a taxi to get someone to see him. I also find it very hard to believe a nurse or nurses would tell her she couldn’t have known. Show us your nurse buddy at the pool Julie. Let her back up your story. I smell 💩.

New thread title. Twins and me MeJoolie loves to hoolie rather than look after her kids by the poolie

Reactions: 18
Putting the coarbone aside, doesn't the holiday look boring as duck? They have barely left the resort. The kids do way more on a daily basis at home. Still can't get over Paula row row rowing her boat with her daughter filming and cackling and the poor child lying in bed with a broken bone.

Reactions: 23
Not usually one for cancelling people but I'd make an exception for the instatrash huns. What is worrying is that her supporters are too thick to see that no-one is saying kids don't get hurt or have accidents and that's not the issue here, it happens to every parent ffs (even though with this creature it was most likely neglect that led to it). Its the fact that she was so shook on Saturday after he fell and chose to walk away and ignore the problem so she could carry on drinking. She didn't put fionn up much over the weekend to hide it I presume, and even still it was clear he was injured to strangers on the Internet getting 3 sec glimpses of him. I wish there was a teaspill account that dealt more with the way these fuckers use and lets face it damage their children be it by this kind of tit, or just selling their lives on social media. It's all so wrong.

Reactions: 19
Nobody is disputing that what happened to Fionn was an accident but the problem is they way that things were handled after the incident, there were many red flags where Julie, Sean and Paula had to have seen there was something amiss with the 4 year old yet they chose to ignore it.

The fact that fionn was screaming and could not be soothed, that alone is a major warning sign but Julie chose to go for a drink rather than get her child the medical attention that he so badly needed.

The fact that the child was holding his hand up, we saw it from short 2 second clips, why did not of the adults notice?

The fact that the child did not want to leave the apartment, we were shown 2 instances of where Fionn was left at the hotel while Julie went for a walk and later was seen bringing food back to the room for Fionn and Sean. What 4 year old wants to stay in an apartment when there is a pool and kids club nearby?

Goodness know what the poor girl in the chemist suggested to be called a witch! Probably asked could one of the 3 adults take the child with the broken bone for medical attention....

All of these missed but blatantly obvious signs that they child was suffering were ignored, he was brought to a bar and sat on the ground and the next night had his rest interrupted by his ape of a grandmother just so the adults could enjoy their holiday is heartbreaking and Julies only method of defending herself against this is to attack people who are concerned.

Put away the phone and look after your children Julie, how many times has it been pointed out on here how those children's safety is not taken seriously enough and now we know that should an accident occur, a delay in seeking help for a child in pain may also occur!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Nobody is disputing that what happened to Fionn was an accident but the problem is they way that things were handled after the incident, there were many red flags where Julie, Sean and Paula had to have seen there was something amiss with the 4 year old yet they chose to ignore it.

The fact that fionn was screaming and could not be soothed, that alone is a major warning sign but Julie chose to go for a drink rather than get her child the medical attention that he so badly needed.

The fact that the child was holding his hand up, we saw it from short 2 second clips, why did not of the adults notice?

The fact that the child did not want to leave the apartment, we were shown 2 instances of where Fionn was left at the hotel while Julie went for a walk and later was seen bringing food back to the room for Fionn and Sean. What 4 year old wants to stay in an apartment when there is a pool and kids club nearby?

Goodness know what the poor girl in the chemist suggested to be called a witch! Probably asked could one of the 3 adults take the child with the broken bone for medical attention....

All of these missed but blatantly obvious signs that they child was suffering were ignored, he was brought to a bar and sat on the ground and the next night had his rest interrupted by his ape of a grandmother just so the adults could enjoy their holiday is heartbreaking and Julies only method of defending herself against this is to attack people who are concerned.

Put away the phone and look after your children Julie, how many times has it been pointed out on here how those children's safety is not taken seriously enough and now we know that should an accident occur, a delay in seeking help for a child in pain may also occur!
It's so upsetting when you read it laid out this way. The poor child, in so much pain. How can anyone defend that?

Reactions: 13
Howling…. We all know them or they are connections on Facebook 😂😂😂😂😂 also the type to do the following
1) Check in on Facebook that they are in a hospital with a cryptic post. Reply to genuine offers of concern with “ah ye know yourself can’t be saying on here what’s wrong. DM me luv”
2) Post on Facebook asking what time the local chipper opens until or if the local shopping centre is open on Sundays?
3) Post up things like they have had the worst day of their life and respond to comments with “don’t want to be sharing on here luv, DM me, too many nosey fuckers watching me page”
4) Share the most over elaborate Christmas presents on Christmas morning, like 100’s with captions like “I would do anything to give me 7 angles the best Christmas ever”
I did yes write that in a Dublin accent 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 but I’m from there so that’s ok 🫣🫣🫣
DECEASED 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Jus seen this on a girls insta who does a podcast ..

'They' never give her a break.

Give your head a wobble.... how about she gives fionn a break...how about she stops being a dragged up scumbag who puts drink before her kids...how about she puts suncream on her fair skinned kids... seriously people need to cop on... unfollowed that podcast girl now .. idiots

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do the family ever get fed up by the constant drama she shares on insta ? I'd say there was uproar lad2t night among them. Mejoolie just can't be responsible for her own actions and admit she was in the wrong, she turns it on everyone else. Stop sharing so much and put the phone away !!

Reactions: 9
Jus seen this on a girls insta who does a podcast ..

'They' never give her a break.

Give your head a wobble.... how about she gives fionn a break...how about she stops being a dragged up scumbag who puts drink before her kids...how about she puts suncream on her fair skinned kids... seriously people need to cop on... unfollowed that podcast girl now .. idiots
Never give her a break. That’s a joke seeing as how she was obviously shamed into getting the child medical attention. Unless she wants to prove otherwise. Would Mrs Podcast be as forgiving if one of her kids was involved or hurt. I very much doubt it. Poor single mother never gets a break. Wouldn’t your heart bleed.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Do the family ever get fed up by the constant drama she shares on insta ? I'd say there was uproar lad2t night among them. Mejoolie just can't be responsible for her own actions and admit she was in the wrong, she turns it on everyone else. Stop sharing so much and put the phone away !!
The other dopes have been off camera for good bit since, must been big fall out I wonder

Reactions: 6
She manipulated and edited Insta stuff since Saturday to hide him.She knew he was injured.

Reactions: 18
Julie and her family need to cop on, if social services get involved there is so much recorded. So much alcohol consumption. Julie even posted Erin saying Sean's willy was like a donkeys willy. Children say this but Julie is an absolute fool for posting it making a fool of her child and her brother. Social services might not like it either. I have no sympathy, she makes a fool of herself and her family by recording them. The mother has been made a fool of also. Disgraceful behaviour.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I think her mam is as bad as her. Sean may have a bit of sense but he ruled by the women.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.