Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every single account supporting her are the exact type of ones who I would expect to support her. “Full time mammy to my 3 angles xox” type of wans

She’s having a meltdown on tic tok she’s all flustered
If she didn’t do those vile TikTok’s I think I’d maybe find some place inside me to have some understanding or sympathy, but she let herself down badly with those. And they’re not even funny, “they had to take the skin off my ass”, what?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Every single account supporting her are the exact type of ones who I would expect to support her. “Full time mammy to my 3 angles xox” type of wans
Howling…. We all know them or they are connections on Facebook 😂😂😂😂😂 also the type to do the following
1) Check in on Facebook that they are in a hospital with a cryptic post. Reply to genuine offers of concern with “ah ye know yourself can’t be saying on here what’s wrong. DM me luv”
2) Post on Facebook asking what time the local chipper opens until or if the local shopping centre is open on Sundays?
3) Post up things like they have had the worst day of their life and respond to comments with “don’t want to be sharing on here luv, DM me, too many nosey fuckers watching me page”
4) Share the most over elaborate Christmas presents on Christmas morning, like 100’s with captions like “I would do anything to give me 7 angles the best Christmas ever”
I did yes write that in a Dublin accent 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 but I’m from there so that’s ok 🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
No offence to anyone from cork but between burps, Julie and recent Dublin castaway Larby, mother of the year awards will be quickly dismissing entries from that county 😂 they’re giving such a lovely place a really bad name 😂
I was only saying that earlier, they're giving us all a bad name!!!
Bloody disgrace they are, one week it's BurpyBurpspototoeskinfacefattyflabby the next it's Jules and if its not the two of them we've Randy Sandy, Supermom and Lizzie!!! Has any other county got them as bad!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s a fool, she really did let herself down replying to TikTok trying to be funny and smart. She’d be better off saying nothing.
And the sad part is, she hasn’t paid any attention to Fionn and his cries of pain thinkin he was acting up. The only reason she actually noticed Fionn was when someone picked up on it here since she’s glued to this. Pathetic

Reactions: 8
Next title suggestion: Mejoolie from Cark, mum of the year, ignores a broken bone to drink free beer🍺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
5C77FF3D-EE8D-4BB2-A8C1-9E98BCB2AA78.jpeg

It’s people like this absolute ass hole making Julie think the way she parents is ok,, it is far from ok it is neglect!
Oh Julie don’t worry about we threw our newborn up and down the stairs sure no harm done girl! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
My priorities changed when I had kids esp when it came to holidays. We are heading in a few weeks and trying to find places was for their benefit water slides, parks etc .. we go all inclusive just because of fussy eaters. We rarely drink or if we do we alternate nights so that at least one of us is coherent incase anything should happen....

Our priorities change when we have kids, but hers haven't changed at all

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1171862
It’s people like this absolute ass hole making Julie think the way she parents is ok,, it is far from ok it is neglect!
Oh Julie don’t worry about we threw our newborn up and down the stairs sure no harm done girl! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Doesn’t it make you wonder what’s the real definition of the Irish Mammy?? Hardly this lot!!

Reactions: 2
We should all unfollow, seriously!

Next thread suggestion #34

Absolute pure neglect, took two days to get her son checked

Reactions: 17
The people Commenting their own stories are a bleeping joke! Make me sick!
Wish the twins other side of their family would start caring too, the whole thing is awful maddening 😣

Reactions: 6
Jesus, the perfect mums club here or what. Kids fall, they get bumps. Julie is a head wreck but she’s a great mum, she’s working to provide for those two children, they go to all the activities, she takes them on all the days out, she’s after bringing them on holidays. Give the woman a break. Those children are lucky to have her.
Great mammy, working to provide...plaster them over social media to make money an make a twit of herself ✅
Activities and days out ... spend no time or create routine with them or for them ✅

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.