Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alucia

VIP Member
Making a show of the credit union again today, its part of the process to get all the paperwork, stop running them down.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Limabri

God she’s disgusting. I actually feel sick looking at her this morning.
Why in the name of Jesus would you get yourself in that state when you know you have to be up with your 2 small children the next morning? Fair enough if it was a once off but it’s becoming all to regular an occurance with this one.
And why is she filming herself, put the phone down, feed your children and sort yourself out. Ffs.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
The Fields of Athenry must be the only song poor mick knew!

So this is celebrating someones life? Roaring into the phone, drunk as a skunk, like an undignified gobshite? Not my idea of remembering a loved one anyway.....
Is that the twins i see under the table 😆

• Haha

Howareyahun

VIP Member
As predicted all the ads flying up this evening, "working" for a few bob because the pressure is on. She might earn money from flogging but it goes through her hands like water. Most people have a budget every week (I know I do) for a grocery shop, petrol for the car and other bills. This one is in and out of Dunnes every day of the week and still has no food in the house and several times a day is somewhere for coffee, endless trips to play centre and 2 million activities for the kids just so she doesn't have to spend time with them, not to mention the social life.Realistically an average 2 income family does not have this much disposable income, she is the pits in my opinion. Its about time she grew up and took a bit of responsibility.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Lads honestly, i know I posted yesterday- I was in first thing this
Morning before work to sort out the paper work for our loan (surrogacy 💔 even though since we applied Ukraine have been hit 💔) and it just sickens me that we both work full time and don’t get me wrong we are glad of the CU but has Julie returned taxes as self employed? Has she registered herself as a company or sole trader? Isn’t there a way to look this up? I doubt this woman acknowledges half her ‘earnings’ because she spends it as fast as
It comes in. We are literally going to spend 12-18 months watching every penny even though we both have good jobs. That said, I would not swop lives with her so maybe that’s my real reward x

• Heart

Alucia

VIP Member
Just after watching her stories for the first time ever and what a tramp she seems to be! I don’t know her or her backstory but she seems like an absolute trampoline minus the oline im sorry 😂😂
Using yolo as a reason to buy a car and pretending she will be on the breadline while booking a holiday. Her bad mom followers can't be blind to it all? 🥴

Reactions: 21

Ruchie1986

2 babies I’m wrong! These are the feckers 9 months pregnant smoking outside the maternity hospital. It makes me so angry.
She’s definitely drunk singing.

• Angry

Bobs86

VIP Member
See ER shaking with anger, god help her teacher in September!
F looks so so sad, you can clearly see it in his eyes 😔
Julie you’re a f*cking horrible human being!

• Sad

HumphreyB

VIP Member
My kids have never been in a pub for a drink. Yes for pub grub and myself or the hubby might have one drink but that would be it. I just dont see the point. The relationship Irish people have with the pub and alcohol is really concerning.

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
How the f can she pay back 100 per week?
And getting rent paid for her from the social.
Some days I don't know why I bother

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
My kids have never been in a pub for a drink. Yes for pub grub and myself or the hubby might have one drink but that would be it. I just dont see the point. The relationship Irish people have with the pub and alcohol is really concerning.
I’m T total and anytime I’ve ever been in a place that sells alcohol - is just for the food. I don’t see the need to have kids in where adults are getting absolutely crippled on drink. It’s not funny, it’s not cute, it’s scummy. Sure god love her she had to sit in a play area today with them so the least they can do is sit there while she gets pissed 🙄

• Sad

StBrigid

It's "One parent family " just to correct the person working for the social welfare further up the thread. I'm on it. Iv two kids under 5 and I'm a LONE parent since my last pregnancy at 8wks. I work part time 15hrs per week. I'll be honest I'd benefit more financially and mentally if I didn't work . I'm not a scrounger I try to pay my way . I watch Julie and the other dose remaining hopeful . They are worlds away from my norm.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Lorz19

Chatty Member
If her finances are as bad as she makes out I wouldn't say she would get it.
I’d say there’s fuck all wrong with her finances. I think ppl underestimate how much she’s making from ads. she plays up to be relatable. I don’t even think she’s getting much social welfare like ppl think she is other than what she is actually entitled to. she plays up for the bad moms club bullshit narrative… for credit union you have to have savings with them to get a loan anyway.

Reactions: 20