Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nannyg

VIP Member
Someone tell me when this thread goes back to what it’s for, I’m bored with this argument about benefits 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Bobs86

VIP Member
Just wanna say to anyone who might be feeling down or even a bit jealous (myself included) that she got the loan, don’t be!
I know that is easier said than done but would you want her life? No man will touch her with a barge pole, her children are being dragged up, and nothing in her life is private!

So f*ck her and all belong to her, and good luck to her paying it all back! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
The Irish Republican Army have just released a statement denying any involvement with Julie Haynes and family.

Stay classy folks!!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Ruchie1986

It’s so upsetting. I’d only love to be able to have kids. She can’t even be arsed reading to them. They can barely speak and it’s cause of neglect.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Howareyahun

VIP Member
I don't really care for Julie, she is a knob like and too stupid to know just how stupid she is, but some of the things said in here in the last 48 hours are hilarious!

Like....you know there are murderers and rapists in the world yeah? And people beating the shit out of their family and kids daily? And kids that literally have one set of clothes, no beds, and zero food daily, Irish kids, born and bred in Ireland in such situations yeah? There are kids in our country whose parents literally let other family members rape them.
If you don't believe me - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_Munster_abuse_case - but Julie here is "scum". Like Scum is a term I would reserve for genuinely bad, grotesque people.
Some of you would want to check your privileges or read a paper from time to time if you think she is scum.

Not excusing her tinkerish traits, but fecking hell lads, she could be doing a LOT worse!

All across Tattle there is a serious element of mom bashing from other moms going on. I don't have kids. I am sure I will be pulled apart for this, but sure, yera, mom's know best eh.
I get what you're saying @Heffalump but this is hardly a one off situation. Its not alright in my opinion to be looking after 2/3 kids when you are langers and the only adult in the house. Its also not alright to not have basic food in the house to fill the kids bellies, its not alright to film yourself crowing in to the phone while your 4 year old is crying to use the toilet. Not to mention possibly driving a car while still under the influence of alcohol after a 2 day bender and it has no NCT on it. Scum isn't a word I'd use but she is (imo) the dregs. Her 2 children are only a hindrance to her and at times resents the part time responsibility of them.

Reactions: 40

Howareyahun

VIP Member
There you go Tattlers a big kick in the hole to all those OUT WORKING and doing their best. The single mother of toddlers doesn't lift a finger and has it all worked out. Money for the new car and the the big fat gypsy wedding style hair and make up done to collect the money. As a few have said here, she isn't struggling at all !

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Puffin

VIP Member
I think Julie's time as an influencer like many others is coming to an end. You can see it with far bigger 'names' who have diversified into their own 'brands' to keep the money coming in.🙄

The shtick of the poor single mom to twin toddlers is fast wearing thin and I think people are getting uncomfortable with watching what is Julie slowly unravelling.

Everything she says or posts is to get a reaction and boost engagement. You could nearly time table her made up yarns at this stage
1. No food in the house
2. Poor old man coming to her rescue or she theirs sur god love them
3. Doing something idiotic and being a poorple donkey
4. 'Modelling' clothes 2 sizes too small that are onreal
5. Being paralugic and then allergic to her children
Rinse repeat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She is definitely scum in my opinion...

If you choose alcohol over the care over your kids... if you rile the kids up for the gram.. if you ignore your kids for the gram... if you can make sure you have bottles of wine but no basics . If all that happens repeatedly.. If you go round threatening people and finding where they work for having an opinion ..then. yes, in my opinion she is scum

• Heart

TinaGP

VIP Member
I think this is my first time posting on this thread,but I really am heart broken to hear about two children hungry and just wanting their breakfast at that hour of the morning 11am and secondly to see those stories of her children in a pub with their mother who sounds drunk and two little babies there also.Hearing that little girl telling her that her brother needed to go to the toilet and then hearing him crying and their mother continuing to sing away some silly song instead of looking after them was just very very sad,awful and she should be absolutely ashamed of herself. That's neglect in my eyes. It's heartbreaking to see.
Also,they shouldn't be in a pub in the first place in my opinion,but that's just my opinion.

• Sad
  • Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
Not trying to enter into the credit union rights but listen to me!

I am a member of the same credit union as julie. Me & hubby work & have a mortgage. We have a car on finance with less than 1 year of 5 left since 2018. No other debts or credit cards.

We have embryos left, we had ivf (not for fertility issues as such, I have MS) we had a baby boy whose now a toddler. Pregnancy and birth destroyed my bowel muscle & wall & in Feb 2021 I had a ‘temporary’ colostomy bag fitted. We know I can’t carry another baby. We are blessed & happy with our son, but over time we have become hopeful that we may get a surrogate for our embryos. Keeping out the fact that Ukraine is the main place for this as when we applied last week the war had not started.

You can estimate surrogacy to be €14-20k . We have some savings around €5k but want to keep them.
we met the loan officer today after spending last week sending in payslips, bank statements , contracts of employment etc.
Even with 2 incomes, the loan officer could only offer the lower end of 14k. Don’t get me wrong we bit her hand off and are happy, but we are a 2 income house of about €65k in total per annum. Our mortgage has been paid for 10 years, nothing missed. Never missed a car payment. Even at that, it’s 14k. Something does not make sense that Julie thinks she could get a loan for 26k? Firstly she would need 2.6k in savings! But also she would need something concrete to prove she can make the repayments over time. She’s either lying about the amount to let on she’s buying something - maybe lying about money left from her dad, or her huge earnings as an insta hun are a lot more than we think. I couldn’t help but think of her today & think her story has so many holes.

• Heart

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Ye must really think people in social welfare are stupid and don't review cases at all. Its not like they can stop your payments or anything 🙄.
Why do you care so much about it anyway, literally all day you’ve been debating about it…she’s a scrounger and it stood out when she went and got a Red Cross emergency grant for her parents in the first lock down just because they could, a month later they bought a mobile home..

The real problem here is Julie let’s on she hasn’t a cent to her name but yet she can spend money on stuff like it’s water. I was going to say I feel sorry for the people like her who actually haven’t a pot to piss in but it kills me myself that we work our asses off day in/ day out and don’t have half as much. Earn too much for the housing list, earn too little for a mortgage so doomed to rent full price for the foreseeable future…. My car failed the nct in October, haven’t had the money to fix it so we’ve been without it since…this one videos a few jelly’s and is off to buy a car..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Jesus give it a rest with the "anything you can do, i can do better" shite about who knows more about Social welfare jobs and what salary they offer. It is going on now for quite a few pages 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34

irish21

hate when they do they in the fields of athenry .. big republicans are they ? but never set foot in the north in the troubles no doubt . Shouting IRA - maybe try going to Omagh and singing that Julie . Rem the 30 people that were murdered and a woman with unborn twins ? They haven’t a clue .

• Heart
Is this thread a credit union,loans and benefits thread? 🤪
Yes, welcome to the department of social protection and family affairs and department of credit union in cork...... please hold the line and an attendant will be with you shorty.

'🎵🎶I get to luvvvv youuuuuu, its the best thing that I'll ever do'🎶🎵

Please hold the line, you are now position 3 in queue..

🎵🎶I get to luvv youuuuuu, it's the best thing that I'll ever do 🎶🎵

Please hold the line.. you are now in position 1..📞📞📞📞

• Haha

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
If she should be given a break because she doesn't physically beat or abuse her kids then I am alarmed at how shockingly low the bar is set. You can do as much if not more damage to a child without ever laying a finger on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’ve to go into my local CU in a minute to take out a few bob to pay for swimming lessons for my eldest. I must ask the manager to come out and come in for a photo with me to put it up on my insta

• Haha

wineo20

VIP Member
Breaks my heart all these fuckers getting everything handed to them, breaking my balls trying to save for a mortgage on my own! Sorry these pricks annoy me 🥲

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She needs to come on and explain how that photo op ended up happening. Most people who get loans are just in and out and don’t get treated like celebrities with their picture taken. If her profile was any influence at all into her getting this loan then that is unjust and unfair.