Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Remember these 2 beautiful boys Julie? The IRA blew them up in Warrington 1993. Only recently I heard Tim's dad on the radio.
Growing up in Cork, as far from NI as you can get
Let’s not do this here. It was a really horrific time in our history but it was a war which involved 2 sides. Julie is an absolute twat singing about the IRA when she hasn’t a bloody clue.
I grew up close to the border at the end of the 80’s so saw the tail end of the troubles and it was awful so it really pisses me off to see morons like Julie using it for a bit of fucking entertainment

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Do I think there are worse than Julie out there? Yes of course, far far worse. But I would question, could she be far worse when she turns off the record on the phone? Who knows.
But we do know she's happy to WILLFULLY mentally abuse her children. Talking about running away from them when they are in earshot. The damage that alone can do to a child....happy to speak every kind of vulgar and inappropriate language in front of the kids, happy to teach them to repeat words like 'mother fucker', and to teach them the words of a fairly to the point song ABCDFu.....never mind acting out dealing in white stuff for her tic tok....not to mention her driving with the kids in the car literally hours after staggering home drink....the kids lying under a table in a pub....one child trying to tell her that the other needed the toilet but Julie laughing and continues to record.....
As said already, there is far worse abuse going on in families, behind closed doors. But what we see, what's recorded for us, is very poor parenting...no shame in her.

• Heart

JustAnotherFollower

Chatty Member
Lots of chat about single mothers and benefits etc... I know that no one on this thread would ever begrudge a 'struggling' single mother in need of these supports... it becomes a bone of contention for me anyway when someone such as Julie pretends shes broke, and plays the poor mouth when in actual fact she has her own candle line 🙉, is being lined up to do her own 'show' 🙈(it will be a holy show alright), has a perfectly adequate car yet is updating it, has Disney land before the end of the year etc etc... she probably does qualify for these sets if benefits but I would be horrified to think that my hard earned tax money is supporting that... I don't care what anyone says there are people that screw the system and people are dead right to question these instascammers because they use their followers to earn money, mainly by faking alot of shit ... wouldnt be surprised in the least if she was on hap, single mothers, the works and she isn't deserving of it in my opinion.....

Edited to say... 200 a week is not measly ...

• Heart

bingobrenda

Constant claims to have nobody to mind the toddlers only her mam and sean but their both out tonight so where are the little angels? While she is screaming IRA Into her phone, what a fuckin knob

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
I don't really care for Julie, she is a knob like and too stupid to know just how stupid she is, but some of the things said in here in the last 48 hours are hilarious!

Like....you know there are murderers and rapists in the world yeah? And people beating the shit out of their family and kids daily? And kids that literally have one set of clothes, no beds, and zero food daily, Irish kids, born and bred in Ireland in such situations yeah? There are kids in our country whose parents literally let other family members rape them.
If you don't believe me - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_Munster_abuse_case - but Julie here is "scum". Like Scum is a term I would reserve for genuinely bad, grotesque people.
Some of you would want to check your privileges or read a paper from time to time if you think she is scum.

Not excusing her tinkerish traits, but fecking hell lads, she could be doing a LOT worse!

All across Tattle there is a serious element of mom bashing from other moms going on. I don't have kids. I am sure I will be pulled apart for this, but sure, yera, mom's know best eh.
I understand your comment there is a lot worse going on in and yes the sad reality is there are thousands of children being abused neglected etc. I think the main issue with Julie is she's almost trying to glamourise being a bad mam. Yes we've all been there caught for no milk or bread etc but it's rare I'm sure. Its a weekly occurance there's no bread milk etc in the house buy uou can be guaranteed there will always be wine for her. When she had covid Julie was langers every night with 2 young kids in the house pending getting covid. As a mam my biggest fear would be the child would need to go Caredoc etc during the night and as the only adult in that house, she should have more respect for those kids to be fully available to tend to their needs. She's making her living out of being a single mother, and yes she shows the ups and downs but Julie goes out of her way to dramatise every little thing to the point nothing seems genuine. I used genuinely love following her as our kids are the same ages but it got to a point where she was and still is neglecting her children's needs for Instagram fame. No she's not beating or abusing her children but she's also not ensuring they are her no 1 priority. As you said there is a lot worse going on in world but alot of what Julie puts up on her public insta for the world to see is not right. She loves the negative attention more then the positive which is a whole other issue, but those children deserve a lot better , especially when she's making a living on being a parent. You don't need to be a mother to acknowledge that.

• Heart

Alucia

VIP Member
Waiting for the little old mechanic with pet robins who will sort it all out for cheap and give the twins €20 each to buy sweets. If she starts playing the poor mouth now after all the cocktails and bullshit 🥴

• Haha

madmary1980

I said it didn’t I, when her buddy got the new car she’d be trotting after her….

Also to the person who thinks that what Julie is doing is not neglect… I can tell you from personal experience that it is… I was in the pub every Sunday and some Fridays after school sometimes still in my school uniform, begging to be brought home, sweets and crisps used as bribes to keep me quiet. Those memories have never left me.
I’m not the perfect parent but I can tell you that is not the up bringing I want for my children. Yes they have seen me have a couple of drinks but never in a messy state, we very rarely both drink so one of us is always ok to get up with the kids the next morning.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lurker752

There all scumbags.....
She's rearing her kids in pubs the exact same way she was reared

To
Every Nacker in Ireland supports sinn féin and the IRA
Spas they know nothing about any of it
honestly I think it’s just as shocking that you would say the words knackers (discriminatory word at its finest) and spas (short for ******* which is the most inappropriate and disgusting word) in this day and age ? Educate yourself perhaps

• Heart
  • Haha

Bulmers

VIP Member
Ye must really think people in social welfare are stupid and don't review cases at all. Its not like they can stop your payments or anything 🙄.
No it's not like a man claimed his dead parents pension for over 30 years without anyone checking it up....🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Twinsandme #32 MeJoolie’s up tapping the Credit Union for a loan, once upon a time singlemom Julie had no home

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Tammys

VIP Member
First time poster but long time fan!

I had to unfollow Julie last night, the whole charade about the Credit Union loan and posting the photo with one of their staff just tipped me over the edge!!
She has played the poor me card for so long but this new car (of course Miriam Mullins only got a new car recently) drama just pi$$ed me off so badly. I mean I don't know when I was last in a position to do a food shop in the likes of Dunnes, even with their vouchers, my weekly shop is always Lidl or Aldi and I watch my spend, she has no idea and lives in cloud cuckoo land.

At the beginning I used to find her a good laugh, and when her Dad passed I shed tears for her just thinking about my own Dad and how hard it would be to lose a parent but I just cannot get over how much she has changed and gladly hit unfollow last night.

When she tagged the CU I just had to message them, I know no point, but it just annoyed me that it looked like they thought she was a 'someone' in that photo, and in fairness they replied pretty swiftly.
I actually feel the CU reply a bit of a cop out .
I honestly dont think if you or I asked for a photo that they would entertain us.
But because she has a big Instagram following they stood in for the pic.
Same when her pal in youghal got her car she was presented with flowers and a pic up on insta from the garage.
It's the ordinary people like you or I keep theses businesses a float.
Not these so called influencers.
I can honestly say I never buy a thing from any company that fawn all over these huns.

• Heart

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
First time poster but long time fan!

I had to unfollow Julie last night, the whole charade about the Credit Union loan and posting the photo with one of their staff just tipped me over the edge!!
She has played the poor me card for so long but this new car (of course Miriam Mullins only got a new car recently) drama just pi$$ed me off so badly. I mean I don't know when I was last in a position to do a food shop in the likes of Dunnes, even with their vouchers, my weekly shop is always Lidl or Aldi and I watch my spend, she has no idea and lives in cloud cuckoo lan
At the beginning I used to find her a good laugh, and when her Dad passed I shed tears for her just thinking about my own Dad and how hard it would be to lose a parent but I just cannot get over how much she has changed and gladly hit unfollow last night.

When she tagged the CU I just had to message them, I know no point, but it just annoyed me that it looked like they thought she was a 'someone' in that photo, and in fairness they replied pretty swiftly.
I work closely with the Central Bank and I will be speaking to one of my colleagues about this just to get their take on it.
I honestly don't care if Julie got 500k from them, that's her own business. But the photograph has made it look like a dodgy deal.
When it comes to financial institutions, your reputation is everything and in this instance the credit union failed the basic principal of fitness and probity.
Also their response was pathetic and their spelling leaves a lot to be desired!! They are a disgrace

Kerryabu

I just re watched her stories after skipping through earlier out of disgust that she is in the pub again with the kids on a Sunday evening!! Had to rewatch after seeing the above comment about Erin Rose saying "mom fionn needs the toilet" followed by Fionn crying and I can't honestly say my heart has never sank to my toes as much from watching an insta story. That is honestly disgusting!! Those poor poor poor innocent helpless kids 💔
Whats going to happen when she has had her fill, she goes home pissed with them and passes out and is meant to be responsible for those 2 kids.
It's utterly disgusting. Seriously seriously wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 29

TikToc

VIP Member
There all scumbags.....
She's rearing her kids in pubs the exact same way she was reared

Every Nacker in Ireland supports sinn féin and the IRA
Spas they know nothing about any of it
That's a bit of a sweeping statement! Do you know what Sinn Féins manifesto is? I'd suggest doing research before commenting. I am not a knacker and support Sinn Féin.

• Haha

Cupântae

Chatty Member
What the hell do be going on in that ones head at all. Why is she always trying to make them look like a couple? Why was Fionn so aggressively sticking his face to ER's like that? Why is she teaching kids to mime along to "bitches come and go"? Actually wouldn't put it past her to teach them the next line of that song she's so fucking clueless. Creepy AF

All kinds of wrong Julie, ALL KINDS OF WRONG!

• Heart

whattheactualf

I don't really care for Julie, she is a knob like and too stupid to know just how stupid she is, but some of the things said in here in the last 48 hours are hilarious!

Like....you know there are murderers and rapists in the world yeah? And people beating the shit out of their family and kids daily? And kids that literally have one set of clothes, no beds, and zero food daily, Irish kids, born and bred in Ireland in such situations yeah? There are kids in our country whose parents literally let other family members rape them.
If you don't believe me - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_Munster_abuse_case - but Julie here is "scum". Like Scum is a term I would reserve for genuinely bad, grotesque people.
Some of you would want to check your privileges or read a paper from time to time if you think she is scum.

Not excusing her tinkerish traits, but fecking hell lads, she could be doing a LOT worse!

All across Tattle there is a serious element of mom bashing from other moms going on. I don't have kids. I am sure I will be pulled apart for this, but sure, yera, mom's know best eh.

That’s like when people say you shouldn’t complain cause someone has it a lot worse…
Julie COULD be a lot worse yes.
She could be actually abusing her kids.
But Neglect is a form of abuse, did you know that?

You can tell you’re not a mother alright…

• Heart
Reactions: 28