Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her saying she’s working is an insult to us working mothers (I’m single) slogging full time hours and paying a mortgage and bills

Reactions: 20

Memaw

Chatty Member
All her bull💩 about the credit union and they then do a photo with her. She will have the car for her drive to the event tonight too I'd say

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Will someone tell her it’s an anniversary mass, not a special mass, 99% of people have them! And when you’ve told her that tell her she wasn’t watching a relay she was watching a replay!

• Haha

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
I think there is a mini epidemic happening in Ireland right now ...People not knowing the difference between lone and loan.
We need to act quick before it gets out of hand.

• Haha

JustAnotherFollower

Chatty Member
Anyone encorporates a bit of stomping and roarin 'hey baby let your free birds fly!!!' Into their routine will have that dance competition in the bag 🏆

• Haha

butterflybilly

VIP Member
I think I speak for the majority here when I say NO she absolutely should not have an event this year or ever 🤯
All the "bad moms from the klub" would be there.... could you imagine, the screeching, drag queen hair and make up, the smell of fake tan/body odour, and all the wans would be "paralugic" beating the hell out of "the fields of Athenry" 🙄 loving life🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Seratago

Chatty Member
I’m at a loss as to how companies want to collab with her?
Although I think we can tell from the failure of the Candle collab and the retraction of the free Disney trip that the arse is starting to fall out of it for meJoolie!

I’d imagine she’ll be a topic at BPerfect’s weekly meeting this week too after last night’s antics!

She has no one but herself to blame!
She had a market, the reality of raising a child/twins as a single mother but she got wrapped up in the fake insta world and freebies and thought she was untouchable!

She has seen the recent fall from grace of her Go Fund Me thieving pal Shannen so she is well aware of how quickly you can go from insta hero to insta zero yet it seems like she doesn’t have the brain cells to conduct herself in a correct manner!

Letting those kids go hungry for 3 hours this morning from when Fionn started asking for Cheerios to when she eventually got up to get them as they were gone downstairs to get them themselves is nothing short of an absolute disgrace, which I’m sure even members of the “Bad Mom Club” can’t deny!

msster

Chatty Member
Her partner was clearly a dick so she's better off without him. I see zero evidence to suggest she's on HAP or social welfare payments.

This idea that single mothers are all desperate for a man & scrounging off the state is pathetic . The fact some people. It actually baffles me that some people still hold these outdated views.

You may be happy to have settled into your conventional life with a house, a partner and 2.4 kids but that is not for everyone. Certainly doesn't appeal to me
Because she told everyone she is

annamum2

Pre Brexit buying an car imported from the UK usually meant you were getting a good deal and normally you were making a good saving because you only had to pay VRT but now you also have to pay VAT on UK imports which is why very few garages are still bringing in cars from the UK. This one must literally have money burning a hole in her pockets to be able to decide on a whim to fork out for a new car.

Also, when you let your kids destroy their car seats to the extent they end up looking like this, I can't for the life of me imagine why you'd want a new car that would just end up a tip as well. (99% sure it's her car seats posted by the same guys that cleaned her car for her)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

TikToc

VIP Member
Sorry now but I'm with tsb and I can download statements and transaction reports. She's an idiot!

• Haha

Alucia

VIP Member
if Julie was a normal down to earth person you’d def feel sorry for her! But she’s a complete gobshite half the time, I find it very hard to sympathise with her!
The selling of the egg boards so soon after her dad died to cash in was disgusting, none of the profits went to any charity or we would of heard and filming Fionn so deeply upset to make money for a jigsaw company, unforgivable, for those reasons its hard to feel for her.

• Heart

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Be interesting to see the amount she's been given.
I doubt very much the credit union would do a Collab . It's in an area that's not wealthy, I doubt it's members would take too kindly to that trash getting a discount or an easier loan.
I think her stories and posts now about the loan, shaking the managers hand, next the new car, will be a trigger for many.
Julie, as ever, isn't reading the room. We're going into a very uncertain few weeks and months, rising prices, rising fuel, rising gas, and this one is flaunting her cash. Next it'll be holidays.
Her usual followers who appear to be on her low level, will find it very hard to relate to. Up until now it was bad mom club, drinking, seeking men. Flaunting the cash and materialistic stuff is a whole new thing that won't be accepted.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
First time poster but long time fan!

I had to unfollow Julie last night, the whole charade about the Credit Union loan and posting the photo with one of their staff just tipped me over the edge!!
She has played the poor me card for so long but this new car (of course Miriam Mullins only got a new car recently) drama just pi$$ed me off so badly. I mean I don't know when I was last in a position to do a food shop in the likes of Dunnes, even with their vouchers, my weekly shop is always Lidl or Aldi and I watch my spend, she has no idea and lives in cloud cuckoo land.

At the beginning I used to find her a good laugh, and when her Dad passed I shed tears for her just thinking about my own Dad and how hard it would be to lose a parent but I just cannot get over how much she has changed and gladly hit unfollow last night.

When she tagged the CU I just had to message them, I know no point, but it just annoyed me that it looked like they thought she was a 'someone' in that photo, and in fairness they replied pretty swiftly.
Whoever wrote that reply seems as illiterate as Julie. On the back of that flippant reply I would contact the BOM of the CU. There’s something not right about this.

Reactions: 19
Looks like all the cork bloggers are mental and manky 🤣supermoms in her knickers with her rear in view on a filthy mirror showing haters she's got oodles of class 🤣😉🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Is Julie mocking someone for being langers and chatting shit? Sure she does that herself every night of the week

• Haha
The kids in the pub so late is so sad, and the breakfast this morning was just neglect. Giving a child asking for breakfast an ipad to distract them for another hour!!!! Disgusting.

Alucia

VIP Member
Pre Brexit buying an car imported from the UK usually meant you were getting a good deal and normally you were making a good saving because you only had to pay VRT but now you also have to pay VAT on UK imports which is why very few garages are still bringing in cars from the UK. This one must literally have money burning a hole in her pockets to be able to decide on a whim to fork out for a new car.

Also, when you let your kids destroy their car seats to the extent they end up looking like this, I can't for the life of me imagine why you'd want a new car that would just end up a tip as well. (99% sure it's her car seats posted by the same guys that cleaned her car for her)
Filthy :sick:
Screenshot_20220221_222648.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow