Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Lots of chat about single mothers and benefits etc... I know that no one on this thread would ever begrudge a 'struggling' single mother in need of these supports... it becomes a bone of contention for me anyway when someone such as Julie pretends shes broke, and plays the poor mouth when in actual fact she has her own candle line 🙉, is being lined up to do her own 'show' 🙈(it will be a holy show alright), has a perfectly adequate car yet is updating it, has Disney land before the end of the year etc etc... she probably does qualify for these sets if benefits but I would be horrified to think that my hard earned tax money is supporting that... I don't care what anyone says there are people that screw the system and people are dead right to question these instascammers because they use their followers to earn money, mainly by faking alot of shit ... wouldnt be surprised in the least if she was on hap, single mothers, the works and she isn't deserving of it in my opinion.....

Edited to say... 200 a week is not measly ...
I totally agree. I'm a single parent, I work and have no entitlements. I have a mortgage and I am living week to week. I can't afford a night out or a trip away.
But.. I am on my own all the time with my kids. There are times I have a drink at home and it bothers me that people can be so remarking that the mother shouldn't have a drink with kids alone. Because I'm always alone, I don't have anyone else so does that mean I should never have a drink just in case one my kids get sick. BTW I can ring a taxi to go to doc.
I am not justifying Julie at all... She goes overboard and never in my life would I have my kids begging for breakfast. In fact.. Why the hell would you even video that? She should be ashamed of herself, not bigging it up.
I feel it's easy for people who aren't single mothers to comment like they do, I may have been the same when I had the fat fexker next to me🙈😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

butterflybilly

VIP Member
If a loan for a car is going to cripple her, why is she buying one?
I think a merc like mammy
What ever car it is, she will put up a big gloaty post about "look how far ive come" and beat the "poor single mom drum, and how proud she is of herself" and "everything she does is for the toddlers" shes sooooooooooooo predictable😴

Aisleseat

Chatty Member
I’m still shook over 26k for a car. I work full time, as does my husband and I have a 10 year old car that gets me from my house to the office every day. I have to give the speakers an ole wallop every now and then to stop them from crackling but other than that it does the job.
How in the name of Jesus can anyone justify borrowing that amount of money for a second hand car - without a bloody job !!!
I wouldn’t sleep at night worrying about it while the car value just drops by the month

brandambassador

VIP Member
It’s just she is not educated (on most things) but even re the IRA. I highly doubt her dad had IRA involvements & that’s where she learnt the song. She’s singing fields of athenry as it mentions ‘Michael’ in ‘Michael they are taking you away’. Same with ‘let the free birds fly’. Making an idiot of herself as she has no idea what the song actually means!

• Heart

Heidi88

VIP Member
Those kids have been to a pub more times than I have this year! Its 7pm on a Sunday. Surely they should be winding down, having a bath and getting into their pjs...not hyped up on sugar and over stimulated in a pub!

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
She can't have both! What do you people not get? She's earning big money. She's not getting social welfare. She literally has on her bio that she's working. SW check this stuff all the time. Believe me, I know!
She’s always had “working” in her Bio, even when she said she had lost her job to Covid.

This is the girl who brought her 49 cent rice back to Dunnes for a refund and went around Cork city spreading Covid to get a cheap turkey on Christmas Eve, you can guarantee she’s sponging as much as she can, she plays the donkey 90% of the time but when it comes to money she’s clever out, wouldn’t surprise me if she has found a way around the SW finding out how much she earns from instagram..

Reactions: 23

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
It’s clear Erin is the more dominant twin but Fionn shouldn’t be sidelined like he is. Erin was up front and centre in the car with them yesterday while Fionn was in the back and then when on the ferry, Erin was up in Paula’s arms and Fionn left standing. He just breaks my heart. I think he has two big sad eyes and Erin shouldn’t be allowed to bully him and pick on him like that. I’m aware I’m writing this about kids and it’s not very fair but I can’t help but comment on what I see. Erin gets her girly days with her mother but there is no father on the scene to bring poor Fionn on a boys day so he gets pawned off to his uncle, when he too needs his days with his mother. I just feel like she prioritises her bond with ER over Fionn because they are both women, when in reality it’s poor Fionn who could do with more one to one attention since his dad walked out and seems to be struggling with attachment issues.

• Sad

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
She needs to come on and explain how that photo op ended up happening. Most people who get loans are just in and out and don’t get treated like celebrities with their picture taken. If her profile was any influence at all into her getting this loan then that is unjust and unfair.
The credit union is heavily regulated by the Central Bank as are all financial institutions.
If they have given Julie special treatment or based their decision on her 'Instagram' status then they should be reported. Now I'm not saying that's what they did, but the photo op doesn't look good for them.
I would urge any member of that particular credit union to contact them and question why a photograph has been shared on Instagram showing a member being provided with their loan funds.
Financial institutions have to complete ethical training every year and I feel that this credit union is in breach of their ethical obligations

irishjen

VIP Member
Her kids are been neglected, day in day out. The kids can hardly string a sentence together, she spends more weekends than not locked.

The entire time they had to isolate with covid she was gee-eyed and it's a blessing no one needed a hospital dash.

Alcohol and leaving them with anyone is her only priority.

• Heart

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Fair play to her she’s the only person who “bawls” several times a day and still has tear free makeup on her face 5 days later

• Haha

CantstandJulie

This family are;

Scum of the earth

Common as muck

Shameless

Disgusting trash

I think the mother is as bad as her, I would say the dad would be disgusted but he was used to the way they are so if he was looking down it’s just the norm for them

She is an actual disgrace. Moaning about having to get up and get breakfast for her small children and it nearly 11am. They must be starving. To the point they have to go down themselves to try get something that it forces her up. Those poor kids.

• Sad

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Your dad is beaming alright Julie, BEAMING IN DISGUST....your whole family acted like common skangers last night, after an anniversary mass, getting paraletic drunk, dancing like idiots, and screaming about the IRA😤 You are making a mokery of his life, and shaming his memory, that man never carried on in that way, and the merry widow ougt to be ashamed of herself too.... SCUM OF THE EARTH, anyone who was in that pub last night, carrying on like thugs🙄 those children were neglected all day, had to beg for their breakfast, were no doubt on i pads for the day, fast food for dinner, and dragged to the pub in the afternoon.... Julie was too busy howelling to bring Fionn to the toilet...They were in the pub til past 8pm, GUARANTEE, NONE OF THOSE KIDS TEETH WERE BRUSHED, SAW A FACECLOTH, SOAP OR A DROP OF WATER BEFORE BED EITHER, they would have been put straight to bed, so Julie could have peace....she is an utter DISGRACE

• Heart

Irishgalperth

Chatty Member
Bad timing i think, would have been more successful in November a nice gift for Christmas, i buy candles in winter, im buying flowers for my kitchen now not candles lol
Think Jo Malone can sleep easy. Don’t think the time of year that they launch are the problem. Who in the right mind would pay that much for them.

• Haha

Auntie Bridie

The actual embarrassment of them stories….
Like #letthefreebirdsfly in every one
Why like why …

they actually look like a pack of knackers jumping around the place pissed after an anniversary mass shouting that …
What happened to tea and sambos like normal people have

I would delete my insta if I woke up and had to view I posted them stories I would have the fear of god … and I think she didn’t lick it off a stone either to be honest

she just gets worse and worse she’s actually no shame

Reactions: 22