Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
I think people can only comment on what Julie puts out there, and she puts across this image of a struggling single mam, can't afford to put a drop of petrol in the car, has littlewoods chasing her for money and in fairness it does come across that she thinks she's entitled to everything handed to her.
Maybe she is on benefits, maybe she isn't, but that's how she portays herself wether she says it or not and people are allowed be pissed off when they work themselves to the bone week in week out, paying taxes to fund this when Julie's crys poormouth in the morning and is in getting hair, nails, botox etc. in the afternoon.
We can only see and then comment upon what she wants us to and that's what it looks like. To me anyway 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Heidi88

VIP Member
That night out had absolutely nothing to do with her father. It was just an excuse for a piss up. Most anniversary masses I have been to for relatives are mass followed by a chat in the graveyard. Then back to a local pub for a meal or tea and sandwiches.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Irishgalperth

Chatty Member
Same as a few others here I’ve also lost a parent. In my mams last weeks I looked after her and was there having chats about her wishes and arrangements ect. It broke me but I had to be strong for her. I’m sure she’s hurting this week especially but why the long drawn out, 10000 yards added on. I got up, had to get the twins up, got dressed, had to dress the twins. Seriously you would have more respect for her if she just said it’s a crap week and she’s struggling. Happy to be corrected but I thought she had someone on standby to stay at her house with the kids if she was needed. Why all the dramatics. Everything is for attention with her. Can she not once just honor her dad quietly and respectfully.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Lovethegosslife

Chatty Member
Her brother is a bit of a tech geek, works for Apple, so there's no way he wouldn't have a computer and a printer at home that she could of used!!

Reactions: 27

whattheactualf

Jesus Julie, This isn’t the 80s/90s anymore, dragging poor kids to the pub while you get locked! it’s a Sunday eve, have the toddlers not got pre school tomorrow!

Reactions: 26

CantstandJulie

Ah lads fighting against eachother is just getting annoying now! We are here to discuss a cunt of the highest order!

I’d just like to add something about her look/makeup today, she looks quite well I think and if she had that level of make up on a night out it would be ideal.
Eyebrows obviously awful and 1 higher than the other but she’d be going in the right direction if she done to make up like today

Bate-to-the-ropes

Chatty Member
In her words 'I'm done' shes some knacker. How any company associates with her is beyond me. I'm all for a sing song etc but the roaring IRA fucking bugs me. I'd say she doesn't know any other songs republican or otherwise.

• Heart

sputnik2

First time poster but long time fan!

I had to unfollow Julie last night, the whole charade about the Credit Union loan and posting the photo with one of their staff just tipped me over the edge!!
She has played the poor me card for so long but this new car (of course Miriam Mullins only got a new car recently) drama just pi$$ed me off so badly. I mean I don't know when I was last in a position to do a food shop in the likes of Dunnes, even with their vouchers, my weekly shop is always Lidl or Aldi and I watch my spend, she has no idea and lives in cloud cuckoo land.

At the beginning I used to find her a good laugh, and when her Dad passed I shed tears for her just thinking about my own Dad and how hard it would be to lose a parent but I just cannot get over how much she has changed and gladly hit unfollow last night.

When she tagged the CU I just had to message them, I know no point, but it just annoyed me that it looked like they thought she was a 'someone' in that photo, and in fairness they replied pretty swiftly.

Attachments

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be surprised if that clip of the credit union was an old one that she just put up to play the poor mouth. There is absolutely no way this one is as broke as she makes out to be. She is acting cute because she knows her ex or his family could be watching and doesn’t want to make out like she’s flushed, and also playing the relatable single mam who’s broke is her persona. She has a few collaborations on the go she’ll have a few bob herself but she’ll never come on and admit that. All of this credit union loan shit is all for show. She’ll probably pay for the car outright.

• Heart
Not trying to enter into the credit union rights but listen to me!

I am a member of the same credit union as julie. Me & hubby work & have a mortgage. We have a car on finance with less than 1 year of 5 left since 2018. No other debts or credit cards.

We have embryos left, we had ivf (not for fertility issues as such, I have MS) we had a baby boy whose now a toddler. Pregnancy and birth destroyed my bowel muscle & wall & in Feb 2021 I had a ‘temporary’ colostomy bag fitted. We know I can’t carry another baby. We are blessed & happy with our son, but over time we have become hopeful that we may get a surrogate for our embryos. Keeping out the fact that Ukraine is the main place for this as when we applied last week the war had not started.

You can estimate surrogacy to be €14-20k . We have some savings around €5k but want to keep them.
we met the loan officer today after spending last week sending in payslips, bank statements , contracts of employment etc.
Even with 2 incomes, the loan officer could only offer the lower end of 14k. Don’t get me wrong we bit her hand off and are happy, but we are a 2 income house of about €65k in total per annum. Our mortgage has been paid for 10 years, nothing missed. Never missed a car payment. Even at that, it’s 14k. Something does not make sense that Julie thinks she could get a loan for 26k? Firstly she would need 2.6k in savings! But also she would need something concrete to prove she can make the repayments over time. She’s either lying about the amount to let on she’s buying something - maybe lying about money left from her dad, or her huge earnings as an insta hun are a lot more than we think. I couldn’t help but think of her today & think her story has so many holes.
I just wanted to say I really hope all works out for you sending all the good vibes your way ,

• Heart
Reactions: 25

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Whether she is on benefits or not is not the point (although she will be getting some state assistance as a single mother)
The point is she is ALWAYS playing the poor mouth. She has made it her personality now to be the broke single mom, never has a dime, has to check her bank account before buying anything in case there’s nothing in it, celebrates mickey money day etc etc.. She has played this card for so long and what confuses people is this does not marry with the facts of her lifestyle which are; constant nights out where she gets trollied regularly, make up and hair done for every night out, kids in every after school activity known to man, gym membership, holidays, hotels, new iPhone as soon as hers breaks, Dunnes shopping every week (have you ever seen her even set foot in Lidl or Aldi?!?!) now a new car and I’m sure I could go on. So something doesn’t add up? Julie is full of 💩 and has more money than she lets on. The broke single mom thing is all an act. She is getting good money from her paid partnerships and will have a nice little sum sitting in her savings.

She’s cute out and not at all the donkey she pretends to be. This act all week where she’s sweating about the loan is bullshit. She wouldn’t have been given it if her accounts were as bad as she makes out, and don’t get me started on her shite about little woods writing to her about her credit - more shite as she would have been refused point blank if that was true. She plays the game well. She knew questions would be asked about this loan so made a big song and dance about getting it by the skin of her teeth in order to seem relatable when in reality of course she would get it because she has money in there and the poor me act is performative bullshit.

• Heart

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Tomorrow is gonna be some show🙄 prob start off showing the flags outside the graveyard, then every robin that dares fly past, followed by the "fields of Athenry" playing, and having to show boiled eggs......Just for once, can she not just be dignified, and not post for one day.... She will just be "poor me" all day long, cannot stand the attention seeking🙄

lil_sox

Chatty Member
We were watching a relay..never laughed as much

A fucking REPLAY jools, the horses were hardly hoofing a baton to each other 😂

• Haha

sweety

Did anyone else hear Erin Rose telling her Fionn needs the toilet and she keeps filming and can her Fionn crying in the background 💔

• Sad
  • Wow

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Its an odd one, unprofessional on the CU front. BUT Julie is always harping on about being broke, no milk in the house etc and yet within the space of one week her car fails the NCT and she is straight out buying a new one, she was issued the loan so I have no doubt she meets the criteria required which really blows her poor me single mom persona up.
Im sure there are plenty of people who would be absolutely panic stricken if their car failed and they thought they needed to change their car at short notice. I hope people start to see now all they are doing is lining the pockets of these idiots. People are literally spending their hard earned money so someone else can sit at home and play house. I think that needs to sink in for people.

• Heart
Reactions: 24