Twinsandme #31 Those terrible brows arent the only scandal, 45 quid for a poxy candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who's Liz reaney? I know I'll be lynched for asking but name keeps popping up and can't find anything 😂🙈

Reactions: 1
Note how nothing about liz is being said either. I said it before, be careful if ye are thinking of posting into that bleep of a page with “Friday tea”
I don’t think anyone on here is stupid enough to post anything to that page with their real account anyway
There was a couple of comments a few weeks ago saying how great Liz was. She must think we all came down in the last shower 🙄

Reactions: 1
For all we know julie just got a loan of 2 grand to make her seem relatable and had the rest in her bank account 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
She must be earning a serious buck from Instagram to get a loan when she very obviously doesn’t have a day job. Surely you can’t get a loan whilst claiming benefits?

Can’t wait for the Ru Paul esque make up tonight!
So benefits are classed as earnings and taken into account so her double Chuckie/Dickie money, if she’s on Carers/Domiciliary, her maintenance, her Instagram earnings would all be classed as earnings, still shocked they have her €26,000 on top of an existing loan with no guarantor or supporting partner etc. She’s a liar and Benefit cheat that’s for sure.

For all we know julie just got a loan of 2 grand to make her seem relatable and had the rest in her bank account 🤷🏻‍♀️
Probably made a fortune off aul Micks IRA Egg boards with a 400% mark up on Aldi.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Morto for the shite photoshopping 🤣🤣🤣 Oompa Loompa oops de do, it’s the Tinder Swindler, what you get is not what you see. Haynes 0 Points
If she didn't photoshop the small boob she needs a Dr's appointment asap to see what's going on.
One big boob one small. Its like a cheap magazine when they would dodgy photoshop 10 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.