Twinsandme #31 Those terrible brows arent the only scandal, 45 quid for a poxy candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be earning a serious buck from Instagram to get a loan when she very obviously doesn’t have a day job. Surely you can’t get a loan whilst claiming benefits?

Can’t wait for the Ru Paul esque make up tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You should be so proud of yourself, you will have worked for everything and one day you will be able to sit back on your own couch, in your own home and smile/cry with pride. In my opinion that will a huge sense of achievement and money earned honestly. Keep going xxx
Thank you. I’ll keep trucking on! I’ll get there one day 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Whether she is on benefits or not is not the point (although she will be getting some state assistance as a single mother)
The point is she is ALWAYS playing the poor mouth. She has made it her personality now to be the broke single mom, never has a dime, has to check her bank account before buying anything in case there’s nothing in it, celebrates mickey money day etc etc.. She has played this card for so long and what confuses people is this does not marry with the facts of her lifestyle which are; constant nights out where she gets trollied regularly, make up and hair done for every night out, kids in every after school activity known to man, gym membership, holidays, hotels, new iPhone as soon as hers breaks, Dunnes shopping every week (have you ever seen her even set foot in Lidl or Aldi?!?!) now a new car and I’m sure I could go on. So something doesn’t add up? Julie is full of 💩 and has more money than she lets on. The broke single mom thing is all an act. She is getting good money from her paid partnerships and will have a nice little sum sitting in her savings.

She’s cute out and not at all the donkey she pretends to be. This act all week where she’s sweating about the loan is bullshit. She wouldn’t have been given it if her accounts were as bad as she makes out, and don’t get me started on her shite about little woods writing to her about her credit - more shite as she would have been refused point blank if that was true. She plays the game well. She knew questions would be asked about this loan so made a big song and dance about getting it by the skin of her teeth in order to seem relatable when in reality of course she would get it because she has money in there and the poor me act is performative bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Can the credit union really use a blogger to advertise a loan, is she getting given the money instead of a loan

Very very poor advertising from the credit union. I work in a financial institution and I issue credit cards, mortgages, loans etc. and no why would I get in a picture with someone who has been approved a loan! I’d be in pics all day every day 🤣

All credit applications need to meet lending criteria - so income obviously to repay and sometimes 6 months proven repayment ability to show you can afford the loan. And also if self employed you need 2 years audited accounts from your accountant . Julie must have this?I know the credit union though can use your savings to secure your loan.

Reactions: 5
@brandambassador I can't even imagine how crap you feel. You and your partner jumping through hoops to try and get a few pound together for such a massive journey you are both about to start and then to see the likes of this who is afraid of work getting money thrown at her from the CU. You really needed to see that pic on top of the horrors that are happening over in the Ukraine.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Liz is involved for sure and someone else (Joyless?) who isn’t shitfaced 24/7 has the log in because if not then Liz would have done a drunken rant by mistake by now

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The wrong spelling for loan too. It’s down as lone!!
Also copped this 🧐 is it known its Liz Reaney or is that just guessing? I followed Liz Reaney in the past, unfollowed, couldn't understand how she had a following. She's up there with Julie for me. Rough as it gets but thinks she's gods gift and some sort of superstar 🤯

Reactions: 11
I think there is a mini epidemic happening in Ireland right now ...People not knowing the difference between lone and loan.
We need to act quick before it gets out of hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
M

My car is 9 years old and it’s flying cos I look after it! It will have to do me for another few years
Had my last car for nearly 13 years, only thing that gave up in it was the air conditioning! Julie’s probably failed on something minor

Reactions: 1
I'm new too this thread and julie, folloed on from tea spill. There is no wiki but so many threads can someone give me a backstory why is the kids dad not involved and was she really homeless?

The last car was fecked I'd say. She has no regard for anything, one of these people who lives in a disposable world. You never heard her say that the car was in for a service, other than tyres she never spent a penny on it. Feck it she never even mentioned paying for tax and insurance, and we all know she overshares everything. The dirt of her car tells you everything you need to know.

Hi Liz!!! As careful as she is trying to be I’m now starting to see the spelling mistakes!
Note how nothing about liz is being said either. I said it before, be careful if ye are thinking of posting into that bleep of a page with “Friday tea”
I don’t think anyone on here is stupid enough to post anything to that page with their real account anyway

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.