Twinsandme #31 Those terrible brows arent the only scandal, 45 quid for a poxy candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is garages are crying out for cars at the minute as there is a serious shortage of new coming into the country (I traded in for a brand new car this week) and the garage was saying some people ordered cars in Dec and its looking like Sept before they arrive

Reactions: 3
It’s going to be hard to keep up the poor me facade with missed payments and no money in my bank account for petrol. She obviously had to show proof of earnings and an ability to pay off a sizeable loan - ON HER OWN!

Reactions: 16
The CU were obviously satisfied after seeing the bank statements she made a song and dance sending in!
Plenty of funds there to make the repayments I’m sure!

Reactions: 8
I’d say the 400 people in the crowd will just be looking at her going bleeping state of that!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The photo op is absolutely bizarre. 😩 why the duck is she telling people about going for loans, should this not be kept private no!?

Reactions: 16
Scarlet for her telling all and sunder about the loan 🙄 Bizarre out of the credit union. I wouldnt be surprised if shes goes to oz on her own sure she cant got to clarney on her own witj them never mind cope with them om a 24hour flight etc. Theres more to that story aswell

Reactions: 10
The tan on the palm of her hand.

Loan approved, not long till we see the new car and how high spec the poor single mom can afford.
Did she get her hair and make up done just to go pick up her loan.

She can give up the poor me status now. It just proves she's not poor single mother with twins. If she can get a loan as big as the suspicions been said..

Reactions: 7
Its an odd one, unprofessional on the CU front. BUT Julie is always harping on about being broke, no milk in the house etc and yet within the space of one week her car fails the NCT and she is straight out buying a new one, she was issued the loan so I have no doubt she meets the criteria required which really blows her poor me single mom persona up.
Im sure there are plenty of people who would be absolutely panic stricken if their car failed and they thought they needed to change their car at short notice. I hope people start to see now all they are doing is lining the pockets of these idiots. People are literally spending their hard earned money so someone else can sit at home and play house. I think that needs to sink in for people.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Any chance the loan was a collab with The Lough Credit Union?
Was just coming on to say the same thing, the credit unions are really pushing loans right now as no one is borrowing during the pandemic that so many ending up unemployed. She probably offered free marketing in return for her loan. Debt up to her eyeballs her. Can’t wait to see what she bought and Revenue & the DSP can look after the rest.

Be interesting to see the amount she's been given.
I doubt very much the credit union would do a Collab . It's in an area that's not wealthy, I doubt it's members would take too kindly to that trash getting a discount or an easier loan.
I think her stories and posts now about the loan, shaking the managers hand, next the new car, will be a trigger for many.
Julie, as ever, isn't reading the room. We're going into a very uncertain few weeks and months, rising prices, rising fuel, rising gas, and this one is flaunting her cash. Next it'll be holidays.
Her usual followers who appear to be on her low level, will find it very hard to relate to. Up until now it was bad mom club, drinking, seeking men. Flaunting the cash and materialistic stuff is a whole new thing that won't be accepted.
That’s so true and one thing you never hear her complaining about is paying her ESB or gas/oil bill, why? Cause she’s obviously getting fuel allowance on top of everything else.

Reactions: 12
Did she get her hair and make up done just to go pick up her loan.

She can give up the poor me status now. It just proves she's not poor single mother with twins. If she can get a loan as big as the suspicions been said..
She is a 'judge' at a dancing show in Cobh this evening.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Bets on how long before she posts a "look how far I've come on my own" with the picture of when she "homeless" on her parents couch with the twins&the travel cots. 😒🙄😴 #stopthebullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve to go into my local CU in a minute to take out a few bob to pay for swimming lessons for my eldest. I must ask the manager to come out and come in for a photo with me to put it up on my insta

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I reckon there's more to the Oz trip too. She's going to the baby daddy, no friends as she'd live us to believe. No doubt he's funding those kids and probably paying for them all to get over there.
She bathes in her own lies.

Reactions: 14
And how exactly does Teaspill know Meajoolie isn’t on benefits??? Seem to know a lot and always has her back? Hhmmm. So who pays Julie’s hap? Not benefits eh? Who pays her FIS, Childrens allowance, fuel allowance, subsidised Creche, medical cards and every other benefit she claims? Also probably getting maintenance from OZ & all her earnings from Insta, that’s why she can get a loan of €26,000. Trying to fool everyone that she’s the poor single mom but can go out every weekend with full hair & make up done & drinking 7 nights a week.

Bets on how long before she posts a "look how far I've come on my own" with the picture of when she "homeless" on her parents couch with the twins&the travel cots. 😒🙄😴 #stopthebullshit
And it’ll be getting sent straight to the DSP

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
There is no way Julie isn't (wasnt) in receipt of benefits. She was claiming the poor homeless single mother not so long ago. There was only one reason to go down that road and be so public about it and that was to make sure she reaped the full list of state benefits. I dont think for one moment these insta huns are declaring all their income.

Reactions: 13
Lads honestly, i know I posted yesterday- I was in first thing this
Morning before work to sort out the paper work for our loan (surrogacy 💔 even though since we applied Ukraine have been hit 💔) and it just sickens me that we both work full time and don’t get me wrong we are glad of the CU but has Julie returned taxes as self employed? Has she registered herself as a company or sole trader? Isn’t there a way to look this up? I doubt this woman acknowledges half her ‘earnings’ because she spends it as fast as
It comes in. We are literally going to spend 12-18 months watching every penny even though we both have good jobs. That said, I would not swop lives with her so maybe that’s my real reward x

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And how exactly does Teaspill know Meajoolie isn’t on benefits??? Seem to know a lot and always has her back? Hhmmm. So who pays Julie’s hap? Not benefits eh? Who pays her FIS, Childrens allowance, fuel allowance, subsidised Creche, medical cards and every other benefit she claims? Also probably getting maintenance from OZ & all her earnings from Insta, that’s why she can get a loan of €26,000. Trying to fool everyone that she’s the poor single mom but can go out every weekend with full hair & make up done & drinking 7 nights a week.

And it’ll be getting sent straight to the DSP

I thought the exact same thing when I saw tea spill story, seems to know alot & stick up for Julie often, more so than anyone else. 🤔

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.