Twinsandme #31 Those terrible brows arent the only scandal, 45 quid for a poxy candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wanna say to anyone who might be feeling down or even a bit jealous (myself included) that she got the loan, don’t be!
I know that is easier said than done but would you want her life? No man will touch her with a barge pole, her children are being dragged up, and nothing in her life is private!

So f*ck her and all belong to her, and good luck to her paying it all back! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Really, was there ever any doubt that Julie wouldnt get the loan? 🙄 Why does EVERYTHING have to be a song, dance and photo opportunity? She makes a holy show of herself everywhere she goes, and is soooo common..... also, completely looking life a drag queen again🙄
She is morphing into Lizard, they are the real twins. She looks 10 years older when made up.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Be interesting to see the amount she's been given.
I doubt very much the credit union would do a Collab . It's in an area that's not wealthy, I doubt it's members would take too kindly to that trash getting a discount or an easier loan.
I think her stories and posts now about the loan, shaking the managers hand, next the new car, will be a trigger for many.
Julie, as ever, isn't reading the room. We're going into a very uncertain few weeks and months, rising prices, rising fuel, rising gas, and this one is flaunting her cash. Next it'll be holidays.
Her usual followers who appear to be on her low level, will find it very hard to relate to. Up until now it was bad mom club, drinking, seeking men. Flaunting the cash and materialistic stuff is a whole new thing that won't be accepted.

Reactions: 20
I'm so surprised at the credit union allowing her to put a pic up.jezs are they that caught to Increase their numbers .

Reactions: 18
She needs to come on and explain how that photo op ended up happening. Most people who get loans are just in and out and don’t get treated like celebrities with their picture taken. If her profile was any influence at all into her getting this loan then that is unjust and unfair.

Reactions: 33
Just wanna say to anyone who might be feeling down or even a bit jealous (myself included) that she got the loan, don’t be!
I know that is easier said than done but would you want her life? No man will touch her with a barge pole, her children are being dragged up, and nothing in her life is private!

So f*ck her and all belong to her, and good luck to her paying it all back! 😉
What you give out you will get back,she will have a serious downfall in years to come

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Breaks my heart all these fuckers getting everything handed to them, breaking my balls trying to save for a mortgage on my own! Sorry these pricks annoy me 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Excuse me she's a judge at something in Cobh tonight. They must be stuck for people to judge the competition.
Don’t donate to that hospice if their representative is a mother who drinks and swears non stop and behaves unashamedly. Keep your money i your pocket.

Breaks my heart all these fuckers getting everything handed to them, breaking my balls trying to save for a mortgage on my own! Sorry these pricks annoy me 🥲
Benefits should be cut if she’s earning enough to buy a car. Hand back the house and get your own.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That heavy make up ages her ..does her no favours....the last few days now when she was wearing the pink top was the best I've seen her look with the hair and natural make up....she then came on and she actually said she was wearing b perfect new foundation so in fairness she was a good advertisement for that....natural make up will keep you fresh....its the heavy eye makeup that ages people....
Ages her? That's an understatement she looks like she belongs on an L.A drag strip..

Reactions: 4
M
Don’t donate to that hospice if their representative is a mother who drinks and swears non stop and behaves unashamedly. Keep your money i your pocket.

Benefits should be cut if she’s earning enough to buy a car. Hand back the house and get your own.
My car is 9 years old and it’s flying cos I look after it! It will have to do me for another few years

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'll wait until see what the car is, easy to find out price with the spec and to gauge what sort of trade in, etc and see what kind of loan.
Wonder how long the poor mouth broke single mam routine will last with her followers if expensive fancy car and credit union giving a loan when she doesn't work and some them prob can't get small loan for needed things (an talking proper work, not putting up videos pretending you wear X,etc #ad #bollocksgetarealjob)

So I'll try not to comment on her til then 😂🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Would it be worth emailing the credit union and the hospice with a few home truths!
No. Why should some administrator in either of these businesses have to deal with an email like that? The CU assess everyone based on their ability to repay. The hospice is doing vital work that has morning to do with Julie

Reactions: 7
It will all come crashing down around her eventually and she will end up like Liz Reaney, no relationship with her kids and a severe drink problem. She is unemployable in the real world and no man will ever touch her unless she pulls him out of the gutter.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You should be so proud of yourself, you will have worked for everything and one day you will be able to sit back on your own couch, in your own home and smile/cry with pride. In my opinion that will a huge sense of achievement and money earned honestly. Keep going xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There's something odd about this whole scenario wouldn't be thr first time CU have advertised they did have a show on RTE

Reactions: 7
Is nothing private anymore. Jesus I’d be mortified people knows I’m begging the credit union for money 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She needs to come on and explain how that photo op ended up happening. Most people who get loans are just in and out and don’t get treated like celebrities with their picture taken. If her profile was any influence at all into her getting this loan then that is unjust and unfair.
The credit union is heavily regulated by the Central Bank as are all financial institutions.
If they have given Julie special treatment or based their decision on her 'Instagram' status then they should be reported. Now I'm not saying that's what they did, but the photo op doesn't look good for them.
I would urge any member of that particular credit union to contact them and question why a photograph has been shared on Instagram showing a member being provided with their loan funds.
Financial institutions have to complete ethical training every year and I feel that this credit union is in breach of their ethical obligations

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.