Twinsandme #31 Those terrible brows arent the only scandal, 45 quid for a poxy candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which one will she be weeeeekkkk for ladies?? My books open….View attachment 1085588
Julie AKA The Tinder Swindler, only thing she’s famous on is Tattle. Full time mad b****** works at Revenue & DSP.

Sending you all the love & luck in the world ☘
Whats meant for you won't pass you!
It will all work out as its meant to 💞
Wish you the very best on your journey. Completely agree with all of the above & we are allowed to discuss whatever we like, this relates to Julie so if Tattlers don’t want to read about it then scroll on. I totally agree her earnings are way more than she’s letting on but she’s not declaring it. Not buying the whole single mom anymore but if she’s a single mom on welfare then I doubt very much any credit Union would give her a loan of €26,000.

Reactions: 3
Not trying to enter into the credit union rights but listen to me!

I am a member of the same credit union as julie. Me & hubby work & have a mortgage. We have a car on finance with less than 1 year of 5 left since 2018. No other debts or credit cards.

We have embryos left, we had ivf (not for fertility issues as such, I have MS) we had a baby boy whose now a toddler. Pregnancy and birth destroyed my bowel muscle & wall & in Feb 2021 I had a ‘temporary’ colostomy bag fitted. We know I can’t carry another baby. We are blessed & happy with our son, but over time we have become hopeful that we may get a surrogate for our embryos. Keeping out the fact that Ukraine is the main place for this as when we applied last week the war had not started.

You can estimate surrogacy to be €14-20k . We have some savings around €5k but want to keep them.
we met the loan officer today after spending last week sending in payslips, bank statements , contracts of employment etc.
Even with 2 incomes, the loan officer could only offer the lower end of 14k. Don’t get me wrong we bit her hand off and are happy, but we are a 2 income house of about €65k in total per annum. Our mortgage has been paid for 10 years, nothing missed. Never missed a car payment. Even at that, it’s 14k. Something does not make sense that Julie thinks she could get a loan for 26k? Firstly she would need 2.6k in savings! But also she would need something concrete to prove she can make the repayments over time. She’s either lying about the amount to let on she’s buying something - maybe lying about money left from her dad, or her huge earnings as an insta hun are a lot more than we think. I couldn’t help but think of her today & think her story has so many holes.
Wishing you and your family all the luck and wishes in the world ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I do think people are struggling atm to pay their bills it's tough times but Julie spends a lot on clothes and nights out getting loan after loan is not the answer ro her problems and yes it's boring but what can ya do wait till they go to school costs a fortune!
I'm a single mother of one, I don't remember the last time I even bout a new pair of knickers, it really baffles me how she has so much money at the drop of a hat

Reactions: 8
All her bull💩 about the credit union and they then do a photo with her. She will have the car for her drive to the event tonight too I'd say

Reactions: 20
There you go Tattlers a big kick in the hole to all those OUT WORKING and doing their best. The single mother of toddlers doesn't lift a finger and has it all worked out. Money for the new car and the the big fat gypsy wedding style hair and make up done to collect the money. As a few have said here, she isn't struggling at all !

• Heart
Reactions: 39
That heavy make up ages her ..does her no favours....the last few days now when she was wearing the pink top was the best I've seen her look with the hair and natural make up....she then came on and she actually said she was wearing b perfect new foundation so in fairness she was a good advertisement for that....natural make up will keep you fresh....its the heavy eye makeup that ages people....

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.