Twinsandme #3 Julie's spreading lies and cutting ties, afraid of cock but loves to block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its been a good while since she's done any mothering๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. How she's able to even show her face after last night's video is beyond me, does she genuinely think she's that funny? She's the person at a wedding or party that you avoid after 10pm because they get mouldy and and think they're unreal and they wreck your head. The same kind of arrogance that Liz reaney tends to get๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Also, very responsible of Sean to have a house party in his parents house, they might be in Garryvoe but they'll be back up at some stage in the week and he's had people in the house and the poor dad getting injections and treatment no wonder covid is on the rise again with the likes of these people about ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

Reactions: 16
โ€œI donโ€™t know how much I told ye last night โ€œ, then she proceeds to go into the taxi story AGAIN! Youโ€™re ok Julie, we heard it 3 times last night, even Sean who was worse for wear was sick of hearing it๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is it just me or are a lot of the Cork Bloggers as rough as badgers arses? Julie, Supermon, FatnFlab, Liz? I love Cork and they really really paint a bad picture of it ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is it just me or are a lot of the Cork Bloggers as rough as badgers arses? Julie, Supermon, FatnFlab, Liz? I love Cork and they really really paint a bad picture of it ๐Ÿ™ˆ
They really are๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ they all start off being so nice but before long we see just how rough and ready they are, I promise you we're not all like that at all, julie and fatnflab seem to come from very rough families as well, i think Liz and supermomslimming have decent enough families but the other 2?๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Why would herself and the brother be in the parent's house at all? Do they not have their own places to go home to after a night out?

Reactions: 6
Why would herself and the brother be in the parent's house at all? Do they not have their own places to go home to after a night out?
I think her brother lives At home with the parents but ya Julie could stay in her own house!

Reactions: 4
I think her brother lives At home with the parents but ya Julie could stay in her own house!
Ok, wasnt sure where the brother lived. The last 'photoshoot' I remember her picking him up and assumed he had his own place

Reactions: 3
Sean could really do with moving out if still at home. Renting a room in a house/apartment share as he works full time like. For 2 adults they are still so dependent on each other and their parents. They act like teenagers.

Reactions: 8
What age are Julie and Sean?
7&8 years old๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

They really are๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ they all start off being so nice but before long we see just how rough and ready they are, I promise you we're not all like that at all, julie and fatnflab seem to come from very rough families as well, i think Liz and supermomslimming have decent enough families but the other 2?๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Fat to fab crowd think they are something really special and gorgeous!! But behind all the tan, big hair, false lashes they really are rough especially after a few drinks on board.. after reading old posts on here from people who went to school with them and knew them they were real bullyโ€™s especially the Alphca but you can see that for yourself anyway.. as for Julie I think the few bob had gone to her head and all the freebies!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Julie the flamingo. Ah lads she is like some-one going to the circus. Between her forehead and top she would make an unreal clown. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She's ruining her looks, just because it's free doesn't mean you need it, her forehead is a joke and her lips make her teeth look so uneven.
She actually looks dirty, is her hair still up from last night and her makeup still half on, she really is morphing into Liz reaney๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Although I don't even think Liz would be seen dead in that top๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Julie the flamingo. Ah lads she is like some-one going to the circus. Between her forehead and top she would make an unreal clown. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I hope the guards donโ€™t stop her and breathlizer her!! Very silly of her to drive!! ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.