Twinsandme #3 Julie's spreading lies and cutting ties, afraid of cock but loves to block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Twins and me sells shite on the gram while twins minded by the mam poor single mam with no man in her van 😢🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Bit late for asuggestion.

Twins and Mean. Being a mam? It's only for Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really is splashing the cash, I don't take my kids to things every day, I just cannot afford it. They are as happy with a day at the beach or in a playground with an ice cream on the way home anyway, and especially at the twins age. They are going to expect constant entertainment as they grow up because there never seems to be just time to relax and play at home. I kind of hope it pisses rain on her at Leahy's farm.

Twinsandme #4 #their #there #they're

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She really is splashing the cash, I don't take my kids to things every day, I just cannot afford it. They are as happy with a day at the beach or in a playground with an ice cream on the way home anyway, and especially at the twins age. They are going to expect constant entertainment as they grow up because there never seems to be just time to relax and play at home. I kind of hope it pisses rain on her at Leahy's farm.

Twinsandme #4 #their #there #they're
I booked my kids on an activity for this week. We have been nowhere all through lockdown. It was €45 and I did think for a second and then said no they deserve this they haven’t been a single place. It’s been an expensive week getting all school stuff. I bet she didn’t twice about paying out for the pet farm after being out all weekend.

Reactions: 8
I'd say she has a deal with Nathan Adams pr company that she'll advertise a certain no of companies for a blanket fee, I have friends who work in pr ( proper companies😁)and they reckon she's probably getting about €650 per month which is on top of hap of about €950, €440 child benefit ( im open to correcton on that one) her covid and one parent family payment which is probably €1400 per month and maintenance.
I'd say she's got about €2000 per month after rent and bills, that's not a struggling mam
I work 40 hours a week and don't even come out with that before mortgage and bills :rolleyes: :mad: 😭

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.