Twinsandme #3 Julie's spreading lies and cutting ties, afraid of cock but loves to block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit, I hope she didn't pay for that make up and hair.
If she paid for it we'd have heard about it. She somehow managed to buy an iron and a book yesterday and made sure we heard about it.

Reactions: 4
I hope her godchild’s family are ok with their christening photo put up on Instagram. Is anything private anymore??!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well going by the family they are no better smoking around children etc. did you see the people she was away on that camping site with you could tell
They were all really rough. The drink on the tables etc. I totally agree the More engagement she gets the more #ba #ad she gets but look at the companies she is doing this foe
Already they really aren’t up to much. I do feel
Sorry for her kids cause only for her parents they would be dragged up
That place looked dreadful alright and yes they were a tough looking crowd!! The tan is shocking I wouldn’t paint my garden shed with it!! 😊

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She really barely has the kids doesn’t she!

im starting to dislike her more and more.
I get as a parent you need a break sometimes but she’s coming acros as a part time parent and no wonder they struggle with bedtime there is no consistency or routine to their sleeping pattern
It seemed the kids were in crèche all week even though she wasn't working.... And then they're gone now again today, I dunno id feel guilty if that was me

Reactions: 8
It seemed the kids were in crèche all week even though she wasn't working.... And then they're gone now again today, I dunno id feel guilty if that was me
How is her gaf not spotless. Wtf she doing all day?

No money but money to get hair and tan and makeup done. Where is she off to this evening then? My how the other half live and still complain about it 👊
And bought a new watch... think we need to give up our jobs and become blaggers!!!

seriously.... the absolute state of her screaming into the phone 📱 about her taxi home. She can barely string a sentence together. Mother of the year, some role model for those little kids 😔 put away your phone!
If her ex or his family watch or screen shot any of her videos from the last 3 weeks they have more than enough evidence for Tusla to step in.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No wonder her and supermom were friends cut from the same cloth... poor me i do it all myself...looking for everything for nothing... pretends to b some1 there clearly not...just give it a break

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Any sane person would delete those videos on her insta after they wake up? It’s honestly not funny? Rambling in drunk as a skunk.

Did her brother say his friends left when she came home? Did I hear that right?

Reactions: 11
Any sane person would delete those videos on her insta after they wake up? It’s honestly not funny? Rambling in drunk as a skunk.

Did her brother say his friends left when she came home? Did I hear that right?
Prob didn't wanna be on her insta stories

Reactions: 5
To be honest she hadn’t mothered in days!! I used to like her but it’s all an act..if Sean friends were there they left because they new a camera would be shoved in there face. Me personally I even hate pictures being taken a camera recording would drive me in sane!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How did she get that drunk?? Does pubs not have a limit even at a christening?? Poor Sean his friends had to go once she arrived. He can’t even have much fun 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.