Twinsandme #3 Julie's spreading lies and cutting ties, afraid of cock but loves to block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe we're on thread 3 for Julie Haynes a.k.a twins and me, hope the thread title is ok, I merged the top 2 most liked

Recap of thread 2
Julie still has no regard for others and is not social distancing at all, she was down in Shannens ( big c and me) house just before she announced her cancer had returned after being at parties etc
She opened a Dealz store in a country town, again no mask or social distancรฌng
She allows her 2 YEAR OLD twins to play out on an open plan estate with little or most times no supervision, they also seem to be allowed to climb on windows and on at least one occasion she has expressed surprise at finding fionn out the front with only underwear on๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Her whole family seems to have stepped up the mocking and scathing treatment of her father, who has cancer. Hes the butt of all jokes and all they do is laugh at his confusion, which may be treatment related.
She's taken to getting sprayed with liquid shite (allegedly bperfect tan?) which is leaving her radioactive looking and posing in her underwear.
She'll be #ba for anything it seems, and if you want your hotel to be shown to be a shithole, gift Julie a stay! She'll show ALL the worst bits and not take the time to do a proper review ๐Ÿ˜
When the weather is fine, the twins can play unsupervised til 9pm but if it's raining, they must get out of her way and go to bed quietly at 7pm, otherwise she'll come on stories crying that she's so overwhelmed and can't understand why toddlers can't go to sleep when she want them to, who needs a routine and stability at 2 years old?
She's so overwhelmed and has no time for herself because she's a single mom of twins but is able to get her hair, lashes botox gym sessions etc done any times she wishes and the twins magically disappear, only to reappear when she's going down to her parents mobile home

Recap of thread 1

Julie is a single mom of twins who's doing it all on her own, despite all of the support she has from friends and family
She allowed GWS to absolutely annihilate the twins dad but when anyone opens their mouth about her, they're trolls
She's always saying that she struggles for money but went into a high end furniture shop to buy a table and chairs and a mirror and they magically gifted her a bed for no reason
She decided to celebrate fathers day at a party despite restrictions and posted stories of her being kissed and wished happy fathers day by friends
When people expressed concern for her father, who has cancer, she came on her stories and said her whole family had decided not to socially distance any more because they were bored of it
She then decided to post an IGTV similar to a call out video except it was less coherent and with crazier eyes. She did not address the fact that most of the comments on here were disgust that her father was attending a cancer ward and the family were not socially distancing and instead accused us of attacking her 2 year olds
She then went on a still not socially distancing weekend away to some sort of campsite and showed us vodka left on the table where the twins could reach and bare bulbs
Then she went on the radio with facesbygrace to talk about 'trolls' and mentioned that people had emailed her father's oncologist but again was to afraid to address why
She made some sort of an advert for a sweet company by dressing her family up as oompa loompas and dancing to a song that warns you about not eating too many sweets๐Ÿ˜, thought the oompa loompa idea was a classy touch as she's a #ba for bperfect tan
She's also shown Cocoa Brown products in her bathroom so who knows if she even uses bperfect tan?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She really barely has the kids doesnโ€™t she!

im starting to dislike her more and more.
I get as a parent you need a break sometimes but sheโ€™s coming acros as a part time parent and no wonder they struggle with bedtime there is no consistency or routine to their sleeping pattern

Reactions: 14
She'll use her child free time wisely, catch up on housework, laundry, go for a nice walk and a bit of general sort out. Especially after being so overwhelmed last week and having a meltdown to camera. She'll get her shopping in and make a routine plan for next week so the (beautiful) twins start getting into a lovely night time routine.

She will in her hoop. What time will she start boozing?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh my god.... She dropped off the kids at 10am for a child free 'night'
What an inspiration to other single mothers ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Can't believe we're on thread 3 for Julie Haynes a.k.a twins and me, hope the thread title is ok, I merged the top 2 most liked

Recap of thread 2
Julie still has no regard for others and is not social distancing at all, she was down in Shannens ( big c and me) house just before she announced her cancer had returned after being at parties etc
She opened a Dealz store in a country town, again no mask or social distancรฌng
She allows her 2 YEAR OLD twins to play out on an open plan estate with little or most times no supervision, they also seem to be allowed to climb on windows and on at least one occasion she has expressed surprise at finding fionn out the front with only underwear on๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Her whole family seems to have stepped up the mocking and scathing treatment of her father, who has cancer. Hes the butt of all jokes and all they do is laugh at his confusion, which may be treatment related.
She's taken to getting sprayed with liquid shite (allegedly bperfect tan?) which is leaving her radioactive looking and posing in her underwear.
She'll be #ba for anything it seems, and if you want your hotel to be shown to be a shithole, gift Julie a stay! She'll show ALL the worst bits and not take the time to do a proper review ๐Ÿ˜
When the weather is fine, the twins can play unsupervised til 9pm but if it's raining, they must get out of her way and go to bed quietly at 7pm, otherwise she'll come on stories crying that she's so overwhelmed and can't understand why toddlers can't go to sleep when she want them to, who needs a routine and stability at 2 years old?
She's so overwhelmed and has no time for herself because she's a single mom of twins but is able to get her hair, lashes botox gym sessions etc done any times she wishes and the twins magically disappear, only to reappear when she's going down to her parents mobile home

Recap of thread 1

Julie is a single mom of twins who's doing it all on her own, despite all of the support she has from friends and family
She allowed GWS to absolutely annihilate the twins dad but when anyone opens their mouth about her, they're trolls
She's always saying that she struggles for money but went into a high end furniture shop to buy a table and chairs and a mirror and they magically gifted her a bed for no reason
She decided to celebrate fathers day at a party despite restrictions and posted stories of her being kissed and wished happy fathers day by friends
When people expressed concern for her father, who has cancer, she came on her stories and said her whole family had decided not to socially distance any more because they were bored of it
She then decided to post an IGTV similar to a call out video except it was less coherent and with crazier eyes. She did not address the fact that most of the comments on here were disgust that her father was attending a cancer ward and the family were not socially distancing and instead accused us of attacking her 2 year olds
She then went on a still not socially distancing weekend away to some sort of campsite and showed us vodka left on the table where the twins could reach and bare bulbs
Then she went on the radio with facesbygrace to talk about 'trolls' and mentioned that people had emailed her father's oncologist but again was to afraid to address why
She made some sort of an advert for a sweet company by dressing her family up as oompa loompas and dancing to a song that warns you about not eating too many sweets๐Ÿ˜, thought the oompa loompa idea was a classy touch as she's a #ba for bperfect tan
She's also shown Cocoa Brown products in her bathroom so who knows if she even uses bperfect tan?
A1, sterling work PandoraRose.

Reactions: 13
Ah delighted Julie is getting a break & kid free night. Like she never has a break from the twins ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„. It must have been only 2 weeks ago she was in Killarney on a kid free night!!

Reactions: 11
Oh god imagine now the chavs she will have over tonight having a party going by the ones she has been away with recently. You can really tell by the people she hangs around with that she grew up in a rough area

Reactions: 7
I'm going to call it and say she will have to do her food shop tomorrow evening or monday and get them minded again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god imagine now the chavs she will have over tonight having a party going by the ones she has been away with recently. You can really tell by the people she hangs around with that she grew up in a rough area
I grew up in a rough area and dont have rough people as friends and have a v good job. I think it depends on the person and the family to begin with.

I think she tries to come across as this 'silly old me' mom and its starting to shine more and more that she is a lot more 'with it' than she lets on. At the end of the day shes getting more and more views and engagement so thats what she going to 'portray' herself as to push her up with the algorithm etc.,

Reactions: 15
I grew up in a rough area and dont have rough people as friends and have a v good job. I think it depends on the person and the family to begin with.

I think she tries to come across as this 'silly old me' mom and its starting to shine more and more that she is a lot more 'with it' than she lets on. At the end of the day shes getting more and more views and engagement so thats what she going to 'portray' herself as to push her up with the algorithm etc.,
We're starting to see the real Julie more and more, she can't keep up her 'donkey' act for much longer, its slipping through. Shes as rough and ready as they come, we all know that chavvy mam who expects the other kids on the estate to mind their children for them. And as for the smoking around the babies, the whole family are awful for doing that ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

• Sick

Well going by the family they are no better smoking around children etc. did you see the people she was away on that camping site with you could tell
They were all really rough. The drink on the tables etc. I totally agree the More engagement she gets the more #ba #ad she gets but look at the companies she is doing this foe
Already they really arenโ€™t up to much. I do feel
Sorry for her kids cause only for her parents they would be dragged up

Reactions: 5
No money but money to get hair and tan and makeup done. Where is she off to this evening then? My how the other half live and still complain about it ๐Ÿ‘Š

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No money but money to get hair and tan and makeup done. Where is she off to this evening then? My how the other half live and still complain about it ๐Ÿ‘Š
She probably got it done for free but never bothered to put her #ba on it, I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of her mouth๐Ÿ˜€
I'd say the mua was out the back mixing up the fence paint to get foundation that shade๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

• Haha
Ah delighted Julie is getting a break & kid free night. Like she never has a break from the twins ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„. It must have been only 2 weeks ago she was in Killarney on a kid free night!!
And she'll be on again during the week crying the ol' crocodile tears saying she never gets a break ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.