Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Low&behold

New thread name suggestion

Jules is a joke
Lies she’s broke
Poor twins are bate from 2nd hand smoke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
I’ll be honest I envy the life she’s leading right now. 2 gorgeous kids with nothing wrong only the usual tantrums which we all deal with. I’m a single mam to a medically unstable child. 9 years now, not a night out, trip away or Netflix and tea alone at night. I go to bed with my child, I’m onto hospitals, consultants and nurses at least 5 times a week. Julie, id love to open your eyes to how lucky you have it. Because there’s a lot of parents like me out there and believe me you never want to be that so deep in depression and worry. Be grateful for what you have and understand you don’t have it hard at all. Soon those kids will be older and you won’t have the toddler tantrums. Be grateful for all the family help you get, nights out and the rest. That’s not a hard life, that’s a privileged life.
You really make me upset because you really don’t know what hard is 🤷🏼‍♀️🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Maydm

She is full of crap. One day with her kids and she's having a Insta meltdown she needs to get a grip. My sister is a single mother her partner died last year and she has 8 kids 2 sets of twins included and she has just got the all clear after having cancer and not once have I ever seen her break down or give out.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Dont normally comment on this thread but fuck me... she only came back from her ma and das
. I quote 'all the stresses and worries and no one to share it with '

Um I'm sorry but you have your fucking mam and dad and sean who are huge supports to you.. I've no one... no parents alive... no sibling... julie do you realise how bloody lucky you are????? Do you ??? You have support so how can you say you dont have someone to share the struggles with.... you have support .
Read that again julie ..
You have support!!!!! Step into my life for 1 day and you will have something to cry about seriously cop on !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
People like you make me die. Like its a girls main aim in life to get up the aisle. And letting a man dictate things like that to you alright for them to enjoy it but they wouldn't marry a woman after are you listening to yourself 🙈🙈, It is 2020. Women are allowed to enjoy sex and every aspect of it just as much as men 🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

CristalFlores

I'm a lurker here and have bit my tongue and haven't commented on her "lifestyle" but something she said in her live has enraged me to the point of giving my input here. Someone asked her if twins run in the family and she said something along the lines of "no, don't know why that was landed on my door", I'm actually sickened, some of us would move heaven and earth to have just one child but yet she's blessed with two and makes a negative comment like that, maybe I'm just over sensitive but just think it's a horrible thing to say.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Courjj04

Jesus on a surfboard!! She actually has no idea what being a lone parent with no support is whatsoever. She's crying about the twins not goin to sleep?! Has she ever cried herself to sleep worrying about having nappies in the house?? Or having to eat beans on toast 5 or 6 times a week so the kids had proper food?? Has she gone to bed at 7 pm because of pure loneliness at having absolutely no one to keep her company?? She has no fkn idea. She has more support than a lot. And as for being homeless ffs she was living at home. She could easily have managed to have the twins in a box room and either slept on a camp bed or on the sofa and had monitors in the room. She had it fkn easy. Sick of looking at that fool now to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Heidi77

VIP Member
I’m actually starting to get really depressed watching her. Both working fulltime, never went a single place during lockdown. 40 plus have never had a facial in my life. Can’t even justify getting the nails done every 2 weeks. Don’t know why I bother .

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Irishgalperth

Chatty Member
Crying over shopping with toddlers and how hard her life is. But the hair is newly coloured and blow dried. Just back from another weekend away with her mam playing with the kids in the sea because their mam is too busy filming for Instagram. Says it all really. It’s like the boy who cried wolf. All this whinging about no support and not coping might bite her in the bum. I totally have the utmost respect for single parents but she’s not in this category. The girl needs a wake up call. She totally disrespects her dad. Makes a fool out of him for the likes. My mother got sick and was taken from us in 6 months. I’m on the other side of the world and moved home for 3 months to be with her. Instead of filming him she should help him and cop the fuck on. There’s going to come a day when she wishes she just had 5 mins on her own with him again. Parenting is hard, life is hard. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and put structure in those kids lives. You have no clue how good you have it. Mobile home there whenever you feel like it. God forbid her parents might like a bit of quiet time. Lovely home and car. Seems like there’s plenty of money. There’s families out there counting up how much their shopping is going to cost this week and worrying how they are going to pay their bills.😡

• Heart

Buddha

New thread title suggestion..
Julie loves her drink and the van, fookin desperate to get a man 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Comeonnow

Buys two new car seats. Yet again unsuitable because the kids should be rearfacing 🙄

Making it clear! I do not agree with Julie’s treatment of her Da, the Lack of social distancing and endangering other cancer patients disgusting; however, and please Don’t shoot I just want to say, on the whole rear facing Seats thing this has been freaking me out,,, and they do not have to be rear facing from 29lbs (Approx 15 months) they can be in a forward facing seat, and in fairness her kids are a good bit older than mine and my little one is in a forward facing, all the talk here about rear facing I doubled checked, I’m not standing up for her (Julie) in anyway just do not want other mam’s panicking that they are doing something wrong!

Reactions: 29

LisaC85

Omg rant alert I'm actually done listening to her!! She was only what... 20 maybe 30 mins from home, why didn't she organise herself, go to dunnes in the morn, do her shop, then go back and collect the twins, I'm married with a 2 year old and its fucking hard, we don't get to go anywhere by ourselves as we have very few ppl to take our child and also she thinks because you have a partner that all is a bed of roses; that they'll make the decisions with you... news flash love it doesn't work like that, she's had botox; lashes, nails etc, 2 or 3 hotel breaks.. my god I don't know very many single or married mammies that can avail or afford such things!! Cue all the messages of how real she is and a warrior bullshit!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Mostly lurk on this site and never commented before but I had to today after her laughing at her poor dad for forgetting her Mam's birthday and leaving the wrapping on the card she bought... Like where they not out for dinner the other day when the kids were poking at the cake with their hands (Which actually turned my stomach like, teach them some manners instead of "skirting")..if he forgot in that short span of time would they not be worried especially if as she said he never usually forgets.....when my grandmother went through cancer treatment she lost a lot of her memory and then eventually got dementia. I honestly feel so sad for the poor man, butt end of her non funny stories the whole time.

Reactions: 26

Irishjools

She'll use her child free time wisely, catch up on housework, laundry, go for a nice walk and a bit of general sort out. Especially after being so overwhelmed last week and having a meltdown to camera. She'll get her shopping in and make a routine plan for next week so the (beautiful) twins start getting into a lovely night time routine.

She will in her hoop. What time will she start boozing?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

IGer1

Is it just me or are a lot of the Cork Bloggers as rough as badgers arses? Julie, Supermon, FatnFlab, Liz? I love Cork and they really really paint a bad picture of it 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Straight Talker

Chatty Member
Mobile home owners are all cut from the same cloth!! A special kind of crowd I think!! Wouldn’t be my cup of tea to rent or own one, if it hadn’t 5stars I ain’t going!! Sorry but I am out!! 😂😂
I wouldn't go that far now, there are some very respectable families that have mobile homes and use them for the kids to be near the seaside at weekends and school holidays.....not everyone uses them as somewhere to go on the lash.

Reactions: 25

Noseynatter

She had a facial yesterday🤬fuck me I haven’t time to scratch!! Yet she’s doing it on her own!! My hole..
I'm sick of it. Working full time for what.... to be broke with the likes of this one getting everything for nothing just because she cries "POOR ME" every time she cant cope with life!
Free make up
Free facials
Free botox/filler or what ever the fook it is!!!
Free lashes
Free hair styles
Free food
Free gym
Free jewellery
Free kitchen table and horrible swade chairs (how are you suppose to keep those clean with kids!)
Free bed
Free staycations (Hotels etc.)

What am i missing?

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Ckp1

Long time lurker, first time posted. Replied to Julies story when she was laughing at her dad about ‘his so confused’ and basically said HE IS CONFUSED and that a grammar class wouldn’t go a miss. Asked her to politely stop making so much fun of her dad as it was uncomfortable to watch, and to have a read of this thread as there’s some sound advice for her on it. Blocked within 5 mins so that’s me told. Not bothered as she’s making me sick lately. Sham of a woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 24