Twinsandme #28 Sure god love her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs I had a positive one and another positive then 2 neg then got a pcr but that’s negative. So this fool announcing she has it after a positive antigen is bleeping stupid. I had the scratchy throat tit and felt off but even though I do them regular the 2 positive had to have been false as I’ve had more negative esp a pcr. What a bleeping absolute fool.

Reactions: 3
Mammy has to cook dinner. She has barely cooked a dinner all year. She can't be too bad if she is on the prosecco
If she is positive, can you imagine the hysterics at having to do 3 meals a day for 10 days?
Local take aways will be on speed dial and Im ssure her followers will drop in food to her, they are great like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she went fir the pcr test as she was notified as a close contact from somebody who tested positive after the wedding. I really hope she did not know if she was a close contact when she went to Dunnes on Chrustmas Eve!

Reactions: 7
You can be sure Paula and Sean will step in and help out if she's positive. They never followed the rules up to now they are hardly going to start.

Reactions: 6
It's been mentioned over in Burps thread there was a covid outbreak from the wedding....

You can believe Paula and Sean will be taking those kids..she won't give a tit as long as shes away from them....

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Ffs I had a positive one and another positive then 2 neg then got a pcr but that’s negative. So this fool announcing she has it after a positive antigen is bleeping stupid. I had the scratchy throat tit and felt off but even though I do them regular the 2 positive had to have been false as I’ve had more negative esp a pcr. What a bleeping absolute fool.
Do you know how rare it would be to get two false positives?

Reactions: 12
I know but girl it was from the same batch I did another 2 they were neg from another 2 dif shops then did a pcr where she nearly took the brain off me. They were very faint so I don’t know wtf is going on. I’m disappointed as this was the only breath of normality I thought I’d have as I’m immunosuppressive and cannot get a vaccine. I only go to the Aldi in Galway. No where else in 2 years. No one else in my house was positive so I really don’t know.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I checked yesterday and could get plenty in Cork tbf it's defo luck of the draw when you log on. Logged on today and there was nothing. She will crack up being at home for 10 days no harm for her
10 days for her... 17 for her children who are close/household contacts, not vaccinated and I’m presuming she can not isolate from
Them? Or has she shipped them
Off to her mothers?
Imagine the length of her close contacts list.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s saying in one breath she has Covid and then another that she doesn’t and doesn’t have a positive PCR yet. Come off it girl, she would seek attention in anywhere.
She just wants a break 🤣🤣 The mam & Sean will of being close contacts as they spent Christmas together in the same house so they’ll have to be tested too.

I wonder will MeJoolie find her coffin ⚰ Tik Tok funny in a
a few days when she’s dying sick & struggling for air.

Reactions: 4
The hoor in me thinks she only wants the kids tested so if they’re negative she can ship them off. She will really ham up her symptoms now so she can justify someone having to step in and take them, or else if her mother and sean test positive they’ll all isolate together and Julie can watch Netflix in peace

10 days for her... 17 for her children who are close/household contacts, not vaccinated and I’m presuming she can not isolate from
Them? Or has she shipped them
Off to her mothers?
Imagine the length of her close contacts list.
No it's actually 17 days for her from onset of symptoms if she is caring for people who she cannot isolate from.

Reactions: 3
Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, only catching up on her page, and she referenced my “played out” comment the other day, which just proves she lives for Tattle 👋

Also the twins pouring the can on the grave didn’t sit right with me! So I showed my OH and he was like “ah yeah most people do that”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, only catching up on her page, and she referenced my “played out” comment the other day, which just proves she lives for Tattle 👋

Also the twins pouring the can on the grave didn’t sit right with me! So I showed my OH and he was like “ah yeah most people do that”
We’ll you can tell him most people do not do that. It’s actually scumbaggy and above all else pointless and a waste

Reactions: 19
Definitely agree with you! I unfortunately since have tested positive on an antigen in the last hour. I saw no one except my parents over Christmas. We all done antigen tests and we were negative. I don't go anywhere either as I'm immunosuppressent so I have literally been in a bubble since the start of the pandemic 🤦‍♀️
Hope you're OK! I'm also immunosuppressed and I had covid last month, was fairly mild so fingers crossed you're the same x

• Heart
I think she went fir the pcr test as she was notified as a close contact from somebody who tested positive after the wedding. I really hope she did not know if she was a close contact when she went to Dunnes on Chrustmas Eve!
Her mother was at the wedding too, so she must be self isolating aswell?

I am not always her biggest fan but being stuck in for 17 days with two children would be a nightmare for anyone. At least she took her symptoms seriously and went for a PCR. I am surprised it has taken her this long to get Covid.

I do wonder how she’ll cope. She can’t manage to be in the same house as the kids for a few hours on a regular day when they’re all in the best of health. This will really test her. I can see something drastic happening. I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a dramatic hospital stay just so she could get away

Reactions: 7
First time poster… hello friends!
17 days is in the guidelines alright. Never knew… everyday is a school day!
I have never had Covid (touches wood!) and I do feel incredibly sorry for anyone who does. 17 days with smallies in a house I would find that extremely difficult…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.