Twinsandme #28 Sure god love her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did Julie decide the twins could stop isolating because she was sick Christmas eve. Does she not realise their isolation officially starts when they got covid. I really think herself and Sarah Burke can't count

Reactions: 12
Those bags will rip to bits with the amount she's putting into them there is a difference in the weight of a tree and the bits she has crammed together

Reactions: 4
She didn't even take the lights off the tree before bleeping it in the bag 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Those bags will rip to bits with the amount she's putting into them there is a difference in the weight of a tree and the bits she has crammed together
And then come on telling everyone that it was tit, and a rip off🙄

Reactions: 5
She'll just duck it out on one of her dump visits like she did with last year's tree.

Reactions: 4
The twins dinners like mush again 😒 I know they’re almost 4 year old toddlers but my almost 2 year old toddler can eat salmon and broccoli without it being mushed to an inch of its life

Course she didnt. She will just buy new ones next year.
Or she will get them free, thats why Mejoolie never has to look after anything. She knows there's always another handout not too far away. She's a taker, and I'd imagine her attitude is if someone wants to give it, I'll take it.

The twins dinners like mush again 😒 I know they’re almost 4 year old toddlers but my almost 2 year old toddler can eat salmon and broccoli without it being mushed to an inch of its life
It means the dinner is easier to get in to them, mash it up and they will swallow it, no reason to chew which in turn leads to speech difficulties.

Reactions: 10
The company that drove all the way to CARK with a new ninja must be fumeing that it's never shown.
What an absolute waste giveing things to some people

Reactions: 9
They were 4 months ago so no excuse she's a lazy witch

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.