Twinsandme #28 Sure god love her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a dog's life? More like it's a work-shy Julie life.
It's a julie life more like... no financial worry, always out, constant hair appointments , make up appointments, good solid help with the kids...roof over her head... trips away..

Yeah Julie, it's a julie life alright 🙄

Reactions: 7
It's a julie life more like... no financial worry, always out, constant hair appointments , make up appointments, good solid help with the kids...roof over her head... trips away..

Yeah Julie, it's a julie life alright 🙄
But.... Her life is soooo hard like.

Reactions: 2
Shes after putting the tit into me anyways 🙈 I've felt unwell since yesterday myself and I've had 3 negative antigen tests and cannot for the life of me get a pcr test. Trying since yesterday morning to get one. I am isolating myself any way just in case but feck. Parents just dropped off more antigen tests there to me 🙈 Honestly though I can't stand her but by Jesus I wouldn't wish it on anyone. The way I'm feeling is the worst I've ever felt. Her mother and that needs to be testing herself now too.

Reactions: 5
She sounded chesty and between hens, wedding, pubs, pubs & pubs…..she’s really been at risk of catching it. She got her PCR quick enough!
She did! I went on yesterday morning and there wasn't one to be got in Clare, Limerick, Galway, Cork etc. Still none today. Went on at midnight last night and the site crashed lol 😆 However she got it so quick I don't know 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She sounded chesty and between hens, wedding, pubs, pubs & pubs…..she’s really been at risk of catching it. She got her PCR quick enough!
Very quick to get the pcr test alright, a relative of mine is trying since Saturday to get one. Disappointed we got no announcement to say she was going for one.

Very quick turnaround for PCR, I've been trying to book in Dublin since xmas day when I tested positive on an antigen

Reactions: 3
Very quick turnaround for PCR, I've been trying to book in Dublin since xmas day when I tested positive on an antigen
Yep! Husbands aunt tested positive on antigen too Christmas day and can't get one either. Love to know how she got it so quick. Now doesn't know if Erin Rose and Fionn should be booked in either.

Reactions: 3
I'd say private because impossible to get HSE one today

Reactions: 2
I wonder how she will cope cooped up!
Bet she will say PCR is negative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.