Twinsandme #28 Sure god love her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I checked yesterday and could get plenty in Cork tbf it's defo luck of the draw when you log on. Logged on today and there was nothing. She will crack up being at home for 10 days no harm for her

Reactions: 3
She did! I went on yesterday morning and there wasn't one to be got in Clare, Limerick, Galway, Cork etc. Still none today. Went on at midnight last night and the site crashed lol 😆 However she got it so quick I don't know 🤷‍♀️
Try after midnight & keep refreshing. I’ve heard of loads that kept trying and got an appointment around 2-3 am in the morning.

Ohh Julie, Julie, Julie 🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠 You finally got caught girl at last. Don’t forget now to let all your close contacts know. Amazing how the big wheel of karma turns isn’t it.

Reactions: 6
Try after midnight & keep refreshing. I’ve heard of loads that kept trying and got an appointment around 2-3 am in the morning.

Ohh Julie, Julie, Julie 🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠 You finally got caught girl at last. Don’t forget now to let all your close contacts know. Amazing how the big wheel of karma turns isn’t it.
Ya I will! Update...I just took another antigen and tested positive 🤦‍♀️ Praying I get pcr soon 🙏 How will she cope with twins and covid lol I do think she'll say it came back negative so she won't be stuck with them 🙈

Reactions: 4
I checked yesterday and could get plenty in Cork tbf it's defo luck of the draw when you log on. Logged on today and there was nothing. She will crack up being at home for 10 days no harm for her
Ive been trying since xmas eve to book some as were cc, got through last night around 12.30 and nearly all in cork were gone.

Reactions: 1
I’m glad she went for a PCR. So many people are getting negative antigen tests and just rolling with that result even though they have symptoms. At least she was responsible for once

Reactions: 10
She’s saying in one breath she has Covid and then another that she doesn’t and doesn’t have a positive PCR yet. Come off it girl, she would seek attention in anywhere.

Reactions: 7
Any amount of pcrs on line if you go on at midnight you will get one for the following day. It’s absolutely rampant for everyone even those who were careful

Reactions: 2
I don’t believe for own second she has it, il believe it when I see the positive PCR txt message and at that I still would get it hard to believe… looking for an excuse to pawn the kids of to Sean and mom

Her Mam and Sean will be close contacts so will have to restrict movement for ten day’s too

I don’t believe for own second she has it, il believe it when I see the positive PCR txt message and at that I still would get it hard to believe… looking for an excuse to pawn the kids of to Sean and mom
seriously like why would anyone be bothered lying. And why would she pawn off the kids she would be already contagious from two days ago

Reactions: 9
Shes after putting the tit into me anyways 🙈 I've felt unwell since yesterday myself and I've had 3 negative antigen tests and cannot for the life of me get a pcr test. Trying since yesterday morning to get one. I am isolating myself any way just in case but feck. Parents just dropped off more antigen tests there to me 🙈 Honestly though I can't stand her but by Jesus I wouldn't wish it on anyone. The way I'm feeling is the worst I've ever felt. Her mother and that needs to be testing herself now too.
I wouldn’t wish sickness on anyone, but she has continued to put herself in harms way the last 21 months… since the start of December I have really limited my going to places I don’t have to be… a weekly food shop, no Christmas breakfasts or lunches or dinner or drinks with friends, since the start of Christmas week I’ve been taking daily antigen tests because I wanted to see my family for Christmas and keep those around me safe. I’ve fallen out with family members who have had no regard for my wishes on doing antigen tests, and lo and be bleeping hold, 2 of them have now since tested positive… thank god I’m not a close contact… but it really makes me cross when people go on with the ‘covid got me’ narrative…. Whenthe majority of the time they were out chasing covid down….. this is no way an attack on you, just a generalisation. Hopefully it’s just a cold you have and you’re doing the responsible thing of getting a test done. Let us know how you get on. X

She did! I went on yesterday morning and there wasn't one to be got in Clare, Limerick, Galway, Cork etc. Still none today. Went on at midnight last night and the site crashed lol 😆 However she got it so quick I don't know 🤷‍♀️
If you ring GP or out of hours doc they can refer you quicker. Hope you get sorted. X

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t wish sickness on anyone, but she has continued to put herself in harms way the last 21 months… since the start of December I have really limited my going to places I don’t have to be… a weekly food shop, no Christmas breakfasts or lunches or dinner or drinks with friends, since the start of Christmas week I’ve been taking daily antigen tests because I wanted to see my family for Christmas and keep those around me safe. I’ve fallen out with family members who have had no regard for my wishes on doing antigen tests, and lo and be bleeping hold, 2 of them have now since tested positive… thank god I’m not a close contact… but it really makes me cross when people go on with the ‘covid got me’ narrative…. Whenthe majority of the time they were out chasing covid down….. this is no way an attack on you, just a generalisation. Hopefully it’s just a cold you have and you’re doing the responsible thing of getting a test done. Let us know how you get on. X

If you ring GP or out of hours doc they can refer you quicker. Hope you get sorted. X
Definitely agree with you! I unfortunately since have tested positive on an antigen in the last hour. I saw no one except my parents over Christmas. We all done antigen tests and we were negative. I don't go anywhere either as I'm immunosuppressent so I have literally been in a bubble since the start of the pandemic 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Definitely agree with you! I unfortunately since have tested positive on an antigen in the last hour. I saw no one except my parents over Christmas. We all done antigen tests and we were negative. I don't go anywhere either as I'm immunosuppressent so I have literally been in a bubble since the start of the pandemic 🤦‍♀️
And then ya see wand like this who managed to escape it this long when she , for want of a better term, was fairly lax with limiting her social activity! 😂

And you still tested positive on an antigen.
Just shows you can hide away and still get it or you can go on with your life and get it. There is no rhyme nor reason to the whole thing

It'll be 17 if her kids don't get it and can't isolate from her 😂😂😂😂 she'll be ready for a carton of xanax

• Haha
Mammy has to cook dinner. She has barely cooked a dinner all year. She can't be too bad if she is on the prosecco

Her Mam and Sean will be close contacts so will have to restrict movement for ten day’s too

seriously like why would anyone be bothered lying. And why would she pawn off the kids she would be already contagious from two days ago
Because it’s Julie aka Pinocchio.. she has proved herself to be a liar several times over, she often tells lies for the sake of it, you must not be a long term follower if you don’t know this by now.. I wouldn’t believe the radio in her car

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.