Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seratago

Chatty Member
Thread Title Suggestion

Left me kids home with covid and did a legger,
Headed for the Dean in me new “fox” leather

• Haha
Reactions: 54

brandambassador

VIP Member
I heard that when Julie went for her test, there was a 166 year old man ahead of her, in a wheelchair and on a ventilator, and he let Julie go first cos he follows her on insta & when she came out he had done a whole weeks shopping for her & gave her the bags of groceries. The creator xx 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Heidi77

VIP Member
I swear if she says FML one more time. Look at Vicky Phelan, Charlie Bird, Sinead O Connor, poor Aoife Beary's family. Look at those people Julie and I dare you to say FML one more time.
If you hate being around your kids that much why don't you get a job Julie? Then you could legitimately dump them with a minder all day. But no she wants it both ways. Wants the lone parents, wants the children's allowance, the free house but also can't be bothered with the responsibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

HumphreyB

VIP Member
The fact that almost 70% of people said yes to her leaving her house for a car wash really shows how stupid people are

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Julie_83

Bit early but new thread suggestion- I can’t keep up with the shit I spout. Isolation day 7, let’s all go out

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She said IF she was to get the car washed. We don't know IF she did.

Sick of all this covid talk, the best thing we can all do is look after ourselves and OUR families. We have all suffered in many ways and in horrendous ways, everyone has a story to tell.

Can we please get back to the laughs, this page is a diversion from all the crap thats going on in the world !!
Get back to the laughs ?? We are commenting on what Julie is showing ? Which isn't funny... downing bottles of wine going on like she's doing a stretch in Mountjoy... all she is being asked to do is stay in her warm home like every single person has done .. but no julie brings the kids out on the day erin tests positive? That's nothing to laugh at so how can we get back to the laughs ? I've a pain in my arse with covid too trust me and I rarely even comment about covid... but this ignorant fool is taking the piss big time ...

But yeah, let's get back to the laughs🙄

Reactions: 32

Madgereal111

VIP Member
So hang on, I'm trying to get Julie's story straight here... Bare with me lads right...

So first she said they are Fionn and Erin Rose's test...

Then she said she done the tests, ran upstairs to the toilet and came straight back down and the second lines were there...

THEN she changes her story to she done the tests in the sitting room, picked them up and threw them on the counter in the kitchen so now all of a sudden she can't be sure if they're Fionn and Erin Rose's or here's and one of them...

Then followers tell her if she left the tests 15/20 mins, the extra line could of appeared so all of a sudden she backtracks to, she went upstairs, went to the toilet, washed her face, got the kids dressed (big difference to point 2 above) and then went out to the kitchen and seen the extra lines...

This one couldn't lie straight in the bed now that's for sure 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 31

TikToc

VIP Member
So for the one that wasn't drinking tonight she's on the cocktails at 5pm along with the Mother and both filtered to fuck with covid positive children at home!!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

pardonme

Why are people feeling sorry for her being locked up for 10days, weren't we all locked up months on end last year and we got on with it. There are short memories here. This is life, isolate, do your part and get on with it. What's 10/17 days when we all did months of lockdown and homeschooling. She be grand

Also love the Liverpool trip she's booked as she didn't get out to celebrate Xmas, I don't know anyone who was out more at Xmas then her. The wedding and hens And after parties 😂 I cant cope, she's deluded.

Bring ER out on the day she tested positive is mind dumb! She's an "influencer" so she has a responsibility to her brands and followers to play by the rules

Reactions: 30

nannyg

VIP Member
It’s womens LITTLE CHRISTMAS not Little womens christmas you brain dead dope!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Msweb93

I went back on mine from last year & even my sisters result yesterday and it’s the same. Why in gods name anyone would want to make that shit up is beyond me. I’d say that whole wedding party was a Covid fest.
It's ridiculous! I don't want to be seen to be defending her but people are gone beyond over the top at trying to make it out like she's lying. Everyone seems to think they are an expert but none of them have been in the situation themselves its all my friend or my cousin. Every event in the country is a hot bed for covid and sadly its very hard to avoid it at the minute. I agree it was only a matter of time with all her trecking around the county and I'm surprised she didn't catch it sooner but we're all going to get it at some stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Ok I'm not a fan of Julie's in any way or form and from previous comments I've made you will see that...but I actually feel a tad bit sorry for her. I have a little one her kids age abs the thoughts of being locked up for 17 days would have me bouncing off the wall....I do think also that rules change so much with this pandemic it's hard to keep up...if she didn't get out of her car I don't see the problem with bringing the kids to that tractor thing...I do think she is very irresponsible with the kids at times ...but it is her first Christmas without her dad and imagine not being able to see anyone during this time it's not easy
How do you think the carwash was paid for?
I have no sympathy for her.
She stuck her middle finger up to everyone adhering to lockdown rules last year-thevadvice there was simple to be fair. She repeatedly broke them.
Having a death in the family is not an excuse to go to a party with kegs on a kitchen in the middle of a lockdown.
I know several single parents, with absolutely nothing, and no family support and don't carry on like her.

• Heart

Julie_83

Wait for it now, she’ll be on crying about her dad if she starts getting shit for this. Whether or not she’s negative she has a child who’s positive-you’re her parent, you stay INDOORS for the duration. I wonder how many people in hospital/isolating would love an old spin to break the monotony!!! Have mailed Brenda asking would she be on the Neil Prendeville show talking about breaking restrictions, seeing as she’s on talking about trolls whenever it suits her. Also stated in my message that it would be interesting to see if Julie blocks me cos of messaging her. GDPR and all that

• Heart

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
I think it says more about the people wishing illness on her.
Where?
All I saw was one comment saying they'd hope she felt a little sick.
I haven't seen one other poster saying anything like what you say?
I wouldn't wish sickness on anyone, but I would have no sympathy for the likes of Julie who has been putting her middle finger up to those of us who have being doing what has been asked of us during the last 21 months.
I'm thinking of the driving here and there when we were all stuck in our 2km, 5km limits. Heading to the city for baileys coffee, and drinking and dancing with kegs on tap in someone's house when we were asked not to have visitors.....that's only a tiny bit of taking the piss out of ME and those of us doing our bit to keep the likes of her dad safe from Covid so herself and her family could hold his hand, kiss him goodbye under his own roof. So forgive me for not giving a shit about her health at this time, just not giving her sympathy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

HumphreyB

VIP Member
10 days is up either Wednesday or Thursday depending on the 27th being included or not

Julie your a skank. It’s easy to know your a welfare sponger who never has to worry if they can pay their rent or pay a doctors visit because you have the taxpayer funding you. If numbers go there is a real risk we will face more lockdowns and people will loose their income.

• Heart

Irishgalperth

Chatty Member
That’s the fastest isolation I’ve ever seen in my life. It’s a real fuck you, kick in the face to all the emergency services, doctors, nurses, admin staff and families that have suffered and worked through Christmas and new year trying to do their bit. All she has to do is stay home and of course she’s trying to find a way out of that. And companies work with her and pay for the privilege. She’s the scum of the earth with absolutely no regard for anyone. And her supporters and enablers are every bit as bad.

• Heart

butterflybilly

VIP Member
And there you go.... the stupid dozy prick just couldnt adhere to guidelines and stay at home......BIG TWO FINGERS to health care workers, everybody who sticks to the rules to literally save lives, and to anybody who has passed away from covid😤 she was out shopping on christmas eve for a cheap turkey, that was 9 DAYS AGO ONLY.....

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I'm confused.. Yesterday she said her spare room was bursting with all the xmas decorations and she had bought new boxes and bags to store them away (which arrived yesterday morning) but in todays stories, her decorations are still up so it's either a precordered video or her usual lying crap.. How are they still up and not put away by now. I work part time, am also a full time carer and had my house was like a Christmas grotto and still managed to take everything down and put away days ago. She's sitting there all week doing feck all, how can anyone be that lazy?

Oh and Julie if your reading, please don't use the excuse of being a single parent with no man to help put away the decorations, I'm also a single parent with 4 kids and still managed it.. Put down the phone and the remote controls and sort out your house..

• Haha
Reactions: 27