TwinsAndMe #27 Sur god lov her Julie mom of the year Kids club, green tan, dirty hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow ER got some chop, her hair looks lovely! You can see such a difference in it, this morning it looks so damaged and knotted again then after the hair dresser it's cut, silky and healthy.....hope Julie starts to look after it now.

Reactions: 10
She never paints her mother in a good light, always looking for bargains and freebies, it would be different if they couldn’t afford it but they don’t appear to be short of cash.. meanness and greed is the worst qualities a person can have, aswell as being a liar.. the 3 thing Pinocchio and her mother are… horrible people
They're the two worst qualities in a person

Reactions: 3
No shade against travellers but is Julie a traveller or maybe somewhere in her family there is traveller heritage? She has the same manner of speaking and the way she says ‘they goes down ‘ and ‘I does’…..
Either way, shame on her for always putting herself first , drinking with the twins on their phone. Could she not give them a day where they are put first? Christmas is supposed to be about the kids
I just hate this wondering about being a traveller business, I see it on lots of threads.. its the only thing that gets me... travellers are as great (or not) as settled and vice versa... just say what you want to say about the person aka Julie without wondering if the negative thing you think about her is because she's a traveller.. do you not think a settled person can be an absolute gobshite or something.... cmon now it makes me cringe and that's saying something...

That filter makes her face look weird especially around her mouth.
I keep wondering when she uses it has she been having work done but then I saw her at that wedding looking grand... she def needs to lose the filters!!

Reactions: 8
It will kill her to stay in all day tmr. Kids dragged around town again today. She seems determined to catch covid.

Reactions: 2
So what happened to all the charity work she was to do this Christmas after being gifted a free holiday to Disney for the twats after Christmas? Can’t wait to see the low key Christmas she’s planned for the Twinnies tomorrow as their Christmas present was going to Disneyland.

Reactions: 12
So what happened to all the charity work she was to do this Christmas after being gifted a free holiday to Disney for the twats after Christmas? Can’t wait to see the low key Christmas she’s planned for the Twinnies tomorrow as their Christmas present was going to Disneyland.
Think a worm dose is needed going by Erin tonight, poor pet.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
No shade against travellers but is Julie a traveller or maybe somewhere in her family there is traveller heritage? She has the same manner of speaking and the way she says ‘they goes down ‘ and ‘I does’…..
Either way, shame on her for always putting herself first , drinking with the twins on their phone. Could she not give them a day where they are put first? Christmas is supposed to be about the kids
I used to think she was a traveller then sitting here one day I realized something - I used to baby sit for her uncle who passed away, the mothers brother. I have no recollection of him or the wife being traveller's, or ever thinking they might be. I just remember they had an adopted son with the same name as one of their bio sons. Kids were lovely, the Mum and Dad were lovely. Can believe it's the same family.

Happy Christmas to you all. I'm off to bed now scratching my ass after watching Erin - and Fionn was at it too in one clip.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just hate this wondering about being a traveller business, I see it on lots of threads.. its the only thing that gets me... travellers are as great (or not) as settled and vice versa... just say what you want to say about the person aka Julie without wondering if the negative thing you think about her is because she's a traveller.. do you not think a settled person can be an absolute gobshite or something.... cmon now it makes me cringe and that's saying something...

I keep wondering when she uses it has she been having work done but then I saw her at that wedding looking grand... she def needs to lose the filters!!
Totally agree

Reactions: 1
I hope Santa puts a worm dose under the Christmas tree 🎄 🪱 no wonder... all the crap they eat , treat day is every day for them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Totally agree
I’m English so I don’t pick up on the nuances in the accent to determine if she is or not but I would also like to know if she’s a traveller. For no other reason other than I’d like to know.

And I think loads of people are gobshites. Loads. Lorna luxe being no.1 and she isn’t a traveller.

Reactions: 4
Think a worm dose is needed going by Erin tonight, poor pet.
No wonder the children are hyper all the time & waking throughout the night. They need a worm dose and also to learn to wipe themselves properly. Does she not even look at what she posts up online? Honestly posting videos of her children scratching themselves, probably weren’t even bathed either by the looks of things.

Serious question but how do children get worms?Is it from eating undercooked meat?
I had them years and years ago and never knew how I got them...
And she is in her fanny a traveller ...Sean was raised in the same household as her and he speaks perfectly fine....she totally hams up the accent.

Reactions: 5
Serious question but how do children get worms?Is it from eating undercooked meat?
I had them years and years ago and never knew how I got them...
And she is in her fanny a traveller ...Sean was raised in the same household as her and he speaks perfectly fine....she totally hams up the accent.
Bad hygiene. Not properly washing their hands after using the toilet.

• Sick
Hope I don’t offend anyone but jaysus the can being poured on the grave 🥲

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.