TwinsAndMe #27 Sur god lov her Julie mom of the year Kids club, green tan, dirty hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bad enough pouring the can on the grave....but getting a child to do it is far worse.
I know there's always discussion about traveller connections, and by all accounts she's got no traveller blood in her. But feck it, she's the next thing to a traveller ever with the carry on.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I’m English so I don’t pick up on the nuances in the accent to determine if she is or not but I would also like to know if she’s a traveller. For no other reason other than I’d like to know.

And I think loads of people are gobshites. Loads. Lorna luxe being no.1 and she isn’t a traveller.
Being a traveller is about as important to me as whether someone has 2 kidneys or 1... random and nothing to do with anything... now off to snoop on Lorna Luxe 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Is that a thing? The only ever time I saw anyone doing that is Rachel gorry on her husbands grave.. wouldn’t be my cup of tea
A stop she dident jesus

I have seen and heard many traditions but never this one nor a child doing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It’s just another way she’s steeping the children in drink. Many of their memories will be of alcohol, days revolving around alcohol, visits to grandads grave being about alcohol. Sadly she is normalising a culture of heavy drinking

Reactions: 7
There’s a traveller family have a plot beside a family member and they do this a lot (beer or whiskey). During the summer when I visit I wear a raincoat as the amount of wasps flying around is mental, attracted by the sticky beer leftovers. The smell is awful too. One thing ive learned is; everyone grieves differently, so they obviously think they are honouring their lost family member in this way. So I live and let live. They drink graveside too, very sweetly offering me a Heineken last week 😂 they bring chairs and have a ceili a few times a year. No harm in it, not for me, but may bring them comfort. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Id say she’s only dying to get on and show everything Sean Santa bought the kids for Christmas but she can’t because “all they were getting was the trip to Disney” she’ll not be able to help herself and over the next few weeks we’ll see it all in dribs and drabs and some lies about where it came from

Reactions: 15
The travellers round me smoke js with cups of teas at the graves. That’s absolutely disgusting getting that little girl to do that

Reactions: 5
Id say she’s only dying to get on and show everything Sean Santa bought the kids for Christmas but she can’t because “all they were getting was the trip to Disney” she’ll not be able to help herself and over the next few weeks we’ll see it all in dribs and drabs and some lies about where it came from
Yeah it’s fairly obvious alright as she’s not turning the camera around or showing any content of the Twinnie twats coming down the stairs on Christmas morning. She must think we are slow or something. Ahh the way things are going she’ll be lucky if she’s going on any trip to Disney.

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she’s actually bitching and moaning about having to play with her children on Christmas morning.. unbelievable!! When she was moaning all I could think of was all the people who long for children, lost children, can’t see their children for various reasons.. she’s so insensitive to the world around her

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I can’t believe she’s actually bitching and moaning about having to play with her children on Christmas morning.. unbelievable!! When she was moaning all I could think of was all the people who long for children, lost children, can’t see their children for various reasons.. she’s so insensitive to the world around her
Horrible yoke she is.. no redeemable qualities...

Reactions: 6
Wonder how long it’ll take for the shiney new bikes to end up in the dump🙄

Reactions: 6
I have to laugh. She's giving out about all her laundry and how she will bring it to the launderette. Her mother has taken the twins out. She could get on the with laundry but no sitting on her hole as per usual watching Netflix. I'm back to work on Tues whereas Julie isn't. The kids aren't even back to till the following week but still she will witch non stop about how hard her life is.

Reactions: 11
I have to laugh. She's giving out about all her laundry and how she will bring it to the launderette. Her mother has taken the twins out. She could get on the with laundry but no sitting on her hole as per usual watching Netflix. I'm back to work on Tues whereas Julie isn't. The kids aren't even back to till the following week but still she will witch non stop about how hard her life is.
I done 3 loads today to keep on top of it noting stopping her from doin the same the dirty manly witch
Oh and FYI Julie I also have 23 round for dinner (all made take antigen tests before coming 2 pulled out cos positive) so Julie u have no excuse ya mank

Reactions: 2
I done 3 loads today to keep on top of it noting stopping her from doin the same the dirty manly witch
Oh and FYI Julie I also have 23 round for dinner (all made take antigen tests before coming 2 pulled out cos positive) so Julie u have no excuse ya mank
Her poor mum probably cooked and washed up yesterday and no doubt gave Julie her brekkie in bed this morning.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.