TwinsAndMe #27 Sur god lov her Julie mom of the year Kids club, green tan, dirty hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't she some DONKEY !!! Knowing she'd be hung over today!!! That big shop should have been done before the wedding so today all she would have to do is get meat and bread etc.
Is she waiting to be gifted her Xmas shop now too!! Wait for the #badmomsclub cos she thinks some how writing that excuses her stupidness!!!

And Merry Christmas Tattle folk.... thank you for keeping me entertained during my night shifts 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She waited to do the shopping so her mam and brother would cough up the money !! Simple as that. Mejoolie would be loathe to spend money on food for her family, I mean she doesn't have milk or bread in the house most of the time for her 2 kids.

Reactions: 10
She waited to do the shopping so her mam and brother would cough up the money !! Simple as that. Mejoolie would be loathe to spend money on food for her family, I mean she doesn't have milk or bread in the house most of the time for her 2 kids.
Ah now she did a boomerang there half showing her open purse… course she paid for her own groceries 😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who thanked her for presents and said her husband had donated to barnardos as so grateful . Was that in relation to charity ?

Who thanked her for presents and said her husband had donated to barnardos as so grateful . Was that in relation to charity ?
No that was a good deed for one of her followers who needed a toy. Julie broadcast that.

Reactions: 3
Literal toddlers inside the Oliver Plunket Christmas Eve drinking coke ? Julie duck off and mind your kids they deserve better

Reactions: 14
Weak for a half price Turkey after €250 of groceries last night & takeaway.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No shade against travellers but is Julie a traveller or maybe somewhere in her family there is traveller heritage? She has the same manner of speaking and the way she says ‘they goes down ‘ and ‘I does’…..
Either way, shame on her for always putting herself first , drinking with the twins on their phone. Could she not give them a day where they are put first? Christmas is supposed to be about the kids

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Weak for a half price Turkey after €250 of groceries last night & takeaway.
She never paints her mother in a good light, always looking for bargains and freebies, it would be different if they couldn’t afford it but they don’t appear to be short of cash.. meanness and greed is the worst qualities a person can have, aswell as being a liar.. the 3 thing Pinocchio and her mother are… horrible people

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder if the kids ever get to enjoy anything or do anything without her phone being shoved in their faces.. not much memories being created there

Reactions: 7
I just cant even believe she put up that story about the mother and the half price turkeys🙄 like, we all know they are skanks, who will spend any money guzzling copious ammounts of drink.... but Julie never fails to make them look even worse😤 oh and surprise, surprise, christmas eve, and she didnt do one charitable thing, gave absolutely ZERO back, as expected🙄 the cranks will be knee deep in gifts shes scrounged tomorrow, not a thought for anyone else.... again, SKANKS

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.