TwinsAndMe #27 Sur god lov her Julie mom of the year Kids club, green tan, dirty hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itā€™s no wonder she has washing coming out of her ā€œairsā€ if the only time she has the machine on is when sheā€™s at home

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Stay at home gurl once in a blue moon and the washing would be sorted. Pretty sure thatā€™s what most people do or maybe Iā€™m weird

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How do the kids have so many days off pre school.
Rude awakening when they start primary.

Reactions: 14
Congrats Julie on doing Erinā€™s hair, but you missed a few knotsā€¦. I also have a sneaking suspicion that Sean may have done her hair yesterdayā€¦

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Congrats Julie on doing Erinā€™s hair, but you missed a few knotsā€¦. I also have a sneaking suspicion that Sean may have done her hair yesterdayā€¦
She definitely didnā€™t do it but she will sure take all the credit for it.. also Julie you need to clean the hairbrush šŸ¤®

Reactions: 7
Those crappy little brushes are no good on thick hair like ER's you can clearly see the knots still underneath, the bristles of the brush are not long enough to comb all the way through her hair, it's only smoothing out the top layer.

Reactions: 8
Those crappy little brushes are no good on thick hair like ER's you can clearly see the knots still underneath, the bristles of the brush are not long enough to comb all the way through her hair, it's only smoothing out the top layer.
Exactly she needs a good paddle brush .
Did she not get one from voduz

Reactions: 2
Not a hope in hell she did ER hair. We would have had the videos.

She reckons Bumble is better than Tinder? How does she figure that one out? She is trying to get a fella for god only knows how long and still nothing. Common denominator is Julie!

As for being frigid! Julie you'd get up on a gust of wind if it invited you.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I find the wet brushes fantastic for thick hard to manage hair, but then again saying that Iā€™m not a neglected child with a head full of knots

Reactions: 2
Actually gobsmacked that coming to the end of Movember & an international campaign raising awareness around men's health & mental health issues that she would go on her stories saying that a many telling her he was feeling a bit emotional gives her the ick.

Sge is totally clueless & has such questionable and outdated views towards gender.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Julie has the pick of bumble sure, all the men are falling at her feet trying to wife Haynes up šŸ¤„

• Haha
Best of luck to yer one taking photos of Julieā€™s chuckies (as someone rightfully called them yesterday)ā€¦ I never heard such crap as to rent a backdrop.. if anyone else thinks this is a good idea or something theyā€™d like I purchased two back drops last Christmas on aliexpress for ā‚¬10 each and they are ā€œonrealā€ a lot cheaper than renting one.. I wonder ā€œhow muchā€ Pinocchio is paying to rent it

Best of luck to yer one taking photos of Julieā€™s chuckies (as someone rightfully called them yesterday)ā€¦ I never heard such crap as to rent a backdrop.. if anyone else thinks this is a good idea or something theyā€™d like I purchased two back drops last Christmas on aliexpress for ā‚¬10 each and they are ā€œonrealā€ a lot cheaper than renting one.. I wonder ā€œhow muchā€ Pinocchio is paying to rent it
#gifted šŸ™‚šŸ™‚šŸ™‚šŸ™‚šŸ™‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey joolie..you know what gives me the ick ?

A mam who drinks at any chance they get.

A mam who drags their kids everywhere out and about then wonders why they misbehave. Zero routine

A mam who says racist things and slags travellers

A mam who can make time to get her hair done, nails done , eyebrows done, Ronnie waxed , does clothes hauls, can go out drinking.... but can't brush their kids hair ...

Now that gives me the ICK

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Hey joolie..you know what gives me the ick ?

A mam who drinks at any chance they get.

A mam who drags their kids everywhere out and about then wonders why they misbehave. Zero routine

A mam who says racist things and slags travellers

A mam who can make time to get her hair done, nails done , eyebrows done, Ronnie waxed , does clothes hauls, can go out drinking.... but can't brush their kids hair ...

Now that gives me the ICK
Also a bitter mother who is still in love with her ex, major red flag.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also a bitter mother who is still in love with her ex, major red flag.
I dont think she is in love with him at all. She is bitter because she is landed with the children. Julie wouldnt know real love if it hit her in the face.

She loves the adoration she gets as a single parent and even more so as a single parent to twins. She doesn't actually want to parent though and its so obvious. I have 6 kids, more or less grown now and i never wished away their lives the way she does. I never went on and on about drinking the way she does as the only way to get through the day. Yes they drove me mad at times but never did they think I didn't want to be with them.Joking or not, its out there forever, for her kids to see.

She is pathetic and while I would hope that when her children grow they would see her for what she is, I am pretty sure that the cycle will continue.

They have all the material things that they want but they are certainly not having their emotional needs met by any adult in their lives. Its a very sad situation

I'm sure at some point sge willbe saying ' people only see a tinybit of our lives ' . Thats true but that tiny bit is always ways of getting rid of the children, ways of getting away from them,keeping them quiet and seeing how much she can get for free. Add in the daily talk of drinking.

She is a lowlife and is dragging those children down with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.