Twinsandme #25 Forget the twinnies as long as I get my tinnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It reminded me of that episode of the inbetweeners at the community hall. I will say this though I feel like we should lay off mocking it as much as the poor bride did not ask to be mortified by that gomey. It’s unfair as she will be hearing back about how bad it was etc don’t kill me I just feel sorry on that girl.
The bride is Julies friend. Maybe she enjoyed it and it was her kind of scene 🤷‍♀️. Some people just like going on the piss.
I'm just comparing it to the kind of thing I like which is wrong of me.

Reactions: 2
Perhaps but I’d see it as more of a reflection on Julie’s (lack of) organisation skills than a reflection on the bride or her taste and standards. Julie has shown that she literally cannot organise a piss up in a brewery
Oh she can’t organise a trip to the play zone the fool but the girl is innocent and I know any hen I was a part of as in the main party we had goodie bags, a theme, a dinner, Sashes, a memory book, a bit of a dance. Lots of alcohol before during and after. What possessed her to go up to the hole of nowhere. I’d rather a marquee out the back than that. I hope the bride realises her mistake.

Reactions: 2
I think it’s Sean lol sounds like a man. But defensive when we mention the mam.

ETA. Don’t care how close you are absolutely mortified for all of you with her saying the fathers funeral can’t be paid. Shame on you all in your fancy cars

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.