Twinsandme #25 Forget the twinnies as long as I get my tinnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if she washes now it will still be mank, I’m getting a spray in a few weeks for a wedding hope I don’t forget to wash it off 😂😂😂
Can't imagine the smell off her going off on the bus... I do be counting the hours down to get in the shower after applying tan cause the smell do be stink 🤢

Reactions: 1
She clearly didn’t shower after the tan, maybe even before if she had any moisturiser or deo on the tan would go green on the skin.
If my memory serves me correctly this was the second spray tan in a few days. She had one either Wed or Thursday before the trip to Killarney on Friday. I was thinking at the time that it was a bit early for Sunday.

Reactions: 2
Did you land here by accident?
Na I didn’t . There’s gossip and then there’s pure and utter bullshit . Making presumptions like that is why she’s trying to find out who we all are 😂😂 is this thread about me jooolie or her mams background ? 🙄

Na I didn’t . There’s gossip and then there’s pure and utter bullshit . Making presumptions like that is why she’s trying to find out who we all are 😂😂 is this thread about me jooolie or her mams background ? 🙄
Stupid goat will be a long time finding out who anyone is

Reactions: 7
Yes it is about you Julie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
After that weekend of green skin and 3 day make-up I can only imagine that Glenda Gilson is doing everything that she can to get out of the skincare instagram live with her (or did i dream this) Epic failure there with the choice of guests

• Haha
Reactions: 14
After that weekend of green skin and 3 day make-up I can only imagine that Glenda Gilson is doing everything that she can to get out of the skincare instagram live with her (or did i dream this) Epic failure there with the choice of guests
Jules only started following Glenda a few days ago after the announcement.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So did I hear correctly the lovely people in Flanagans arranged space for them on a bank holiday Sunday and she never turned up. Regardless of if she got it wrong, the pub (which is a good 20 mins out of the way) got shafted and she didn’t even ring them to apologise. Just no show!
Also I’ve been to hens in portumna and with the right people it’s amazing (if anyone does want to try it). We got our own DJ to come to the campsite and the owners organised loads of games, we actually had a tug of war on the Main Street with locals and an Irish dancing dance off. Don’t let her party put you off, it’s a super place for a hen!
Agree .. was there myself .. it was so unique and the couple that run it were brilliant!!!!

Reactions: 1
Same, a nice dinner, drinks and dancing. A bit of atmosphere with normal people around, not auld fellas sitting at the bar and yelling to rebel songs. You don’t have to act like an absolute classless fool to have a good time. It literally looked like they ambushed the rural community hall where the teen discos do be. Nothing about it seemed to be put together at all
It reminded me of that episode of the inbetweeners at the community hall. I will say this though I feel like we should lay off mocking it as much as the poor bride did not ask to be mortified by that gomey. It’s unfair as she will be hearing back about how bad it was etc don’t kill me I just feel sorry on that girl.

Reactions: 6
It reminded me of that episode of the inbetweeners at the community hall. I will say this though I feel like we should lay off mocking it as much as the poor bride did not ask to be mortified by that gomey. It’s unfair as she will be hearing back about how bad it was etc don’t kill me I just feel sorry on that girl.
Perhaps but I’d see it as more of a reflection on Julie’s (lack of) organisation skills than a reflection on the bride or her taste and standards. Julie has shown that she literally cannot organise a piss up in a brewery

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.