Twinsandme #25 Forget the twinnies as long as I get my tinnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Public forum , I can voice my opinion can’t i? Weather it come across defensive or on the attack ?
Anyway , back to the topic 😂
Much as I don't want to give you the attention you crave, I will address a few facts....
1. You are either Julie or one of her illiterate friends, probably posting screenshots on your pathetic whatap group thinking you are getting one up on the ' trolls'
2. I am not from Ireland so I do not have the same frame of reference with regards to travellers except for some of my boyfriends extended family who are settled travellers, I love them to pieces and Julie's mammy would remind me of them

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Much as I don't want to give you the attention you crave, I will address a few facts....
1. You are either Julie or one of her illiterate friends, probably posting screenshots on your pathetic whatap group thinking you are getting one up on the ' trolls'
2. I am not from Ireland so I do not have the same frame of reference with regards to travellers except for some of my boyfriends extended family who are settled travellers, I love them to pieces and Julie's mammy would remind me of them
👏 so put that in your pipe and smoke it! @clarneygurll !! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Seen her today in real life, her tan is absolutely 🤮. Is she shadow banned off IG at the moment?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Sorry he is her manager? What in the name of god does Julie need a manager for?
nathan Adams (sweet king) was her manager
*side note do not order Halloween sweets they kept advertising last year & I eventually ordered Halloween sweets that arrived 3 weeks after Halloween, no reply from customer service no apology, promised ‘next day delivery & 6 days before Halloween it took a month to get them.

anyway Julies manager used work with Nathan Adams’s at RMPR/Penny sweets tit to its all linked still, Nathan owns natoglow & sweet king that she advertises… she needs a full time supervisor if you ask me but that’s just to
Function as an adult

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Seriously parenting is the hardest job I’ve ever done and just faced a battle there trying to get them dressed and eating porridge not toast 🙄🙈 anyway look what I’m trying to say is I don’t criticise most people because I think we all know our own and they drive us mad I’m very honest about that. But I find julies life with the twins very strange. She just doesn’t seem to get that they’re her children not just cousins you ship and drive around to classes with. Again this morning might bring them swimming. She has serious cabin fever of being at home with them or just being a Mam for the day. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I spent all yesterday cleaning emptying out wardrobes have loads bags ready for charity got lots done. Kids just played in garden and in the house and had cartoons for sure here and there. Like I didn’t prioritise the kids there they don’t need a full day of activity i prioritised my days off work and jobs I need to do in the house. Like yes you do have to solve a fight here n there but she’s developing no normal skills in them at the moment. They don’t need to be brought to twenty extra curricular and entertainment daily it’s strange. Is it any wonder then on a normal day they don’t know how to just be or play with something. Lastly I’m sorry I actually hate picking because it is the most thankless and tough job but she has to start taking the doddy from Erin. Anyway please don’t

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Seriously parenting is the hardest job I’ve ever done and just faced a battle there trying to get them dressed and eating porridge not toast 🙄🙈 anyway look what I’m trying to say is I don’t criticise most people because I think we all know our own and they drive us mad I’m very honest about that. But I find julies life with the twins very strange. She just doesn’t seem to get that they’re her children not just cousins you ship and drive around to classes with. Again this morning might bring them swimming. She has serious cabin fever of being at home with them or just being a Mam for the day. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I spent all yesterday cleaning emptying out wardrobes have loads bags ready for charity got lots done. Kids just played in garden and in the house and had cartoons for sure here and there. Like yes you do have to solve a fight here n there but she’s developing no skills in them at the moment. They don’t need to be brought to twenty extra curricular and entertainment daily it’s strange. I’d it any wonder then on a normal day they don’t know how to just be or play with something.
I was just about to say the same. Everyday it’s something out of the house she can’t just relax cook dinner and let the kids play with they’re toys. It’s always putting them into some activity

What is the story with these sweet king lads? I really didn’t think they would be in business for so long but still going!!! I’ve never ordered off them now and won’t be after hearing about the customer service and late delivery!!

Reactions: 11
Does she know what she's shadow banned for? She's off out again tonight. She's a great life. She is totally allergic to the daily grind of being a parent.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Seriously parenting is the hardest job I’ve ever done and just faced a battle there trying to get them dressed and eating porridge not toast 🙄🙈 anyway look what I’m trying to say is I don’t criticise most people because I think we all know our own and they drive us mad I’m very honest about that. But I find julies life with the twins very strange. She just doesn’t seem to get that they’re her children not just cousins you ship and drive around to classes with. Again this morning might bring them swimming. She has serious cabin fever of being at home with them or just being a Mam for the day. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I spent all yesterday cleaning emptying out wardrobes have loads bags ready for charity got lots done. Kids just played in garden and in the house and had cartoons for sure here and there. Like I didn’t prioritise the kids there they don’t need a full day of activity i prioritised my days off work and jobs I need to do in the house. Like yes you do have to solve a fight here n there but she’s developing no normal skills in them at the moment. They don’t need to be brought to twenty extra curricular and entertainment daily it’s strange. Is it any wonder then on a normal day they don’t know how to just be or play with something. Lastly I’m sorry I actually hate picking because it is the most thankless and tough job but she has to start taking the doddy from Erin. Anyway please don’t
I 100% agree about the dodie at 4 it's not for comfort or self soothing it's lazy parenting she's probably afraid of the backlash from Erin .. on the constant activities and brought here and there there is no need for it how can she ever expect them to get along and play together when they never get a chance to

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The kids probably think she is taking into her phone, as usual, and that's why they aren't responding.
Always at something cray, cray? Big ideas on herself

Reactions: 8
Off out again tonight with Miriam. Those kids never get a chance to be at home. Omg I can’t imagine the colour of the pool water if Julie gets in, I’d say she still hasn’t washed the tan!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.