Twinsandme #25 Forget the twinnies as long as I get my tinnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to offend Cork people, but what is the story with the bad hair? Are those big waves/bumps in the fridge or front of hair a trend down there?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't want to offend Cork people, but what is the story with the bad hair? Are those buig waves/bumps in the fridge or front of hair a trend down there?
I was thinking the same 🥴 where I am it’s the travellers that opt for that particular style… before anyone comes for me I have nothing against travellers, am just stating facts 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That hen was a disaster!! No activities, no fun just a one night away piss up!!

I also think the twins were with their dads family till this afternoon. No pics of them with Sean till the afternoon and we don’t see them on julies stories Sunday night or Monday morning normally!
I follow him he brought them for dinner yesterday

She has a very strange shaped face doesn't she? Maybe it's because I'm used to only seeing her photoshopped pics but she looks so different in other people's pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Its an SP, she is only doing it as she is getting paid and bringing her Nan who has never been mentioned before into it 🤬
Won’t be financially contributing to BC if that’s what the money is spent on

Reactions: 3
How does she get paid?
plus if her Bessie, Shannon fought cancer and what did her dad die from? Would she not promote Bc awareness for free.. Wouldn’t anyone? It should be illegal for registered charities to pay these imbeciles from donated money, esp someone who broke covidrestrictions.

the tan is green, she looks filthy. She needs a good scrub to clean her, I’m scratching my neck here looking at her. She’s stomach churning and her complete lack of class becomes more evident by the week. She thinks this site will turn guys off her? She does a fine job of that herself by being common, trashy and literally filthy dirty. The photo shopping is the least of her worries the wicked witch of the west turning up on dates is a bit of an issue I’d say
Joking aside her neck is this colour

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She genuinely hasn’t washed the guide colour off. She’s that sticky shiny dark green colour. Can just imagine the smell

• Sick
Reactions: 9
How does she get paid?
plus if her Bessie, Shannon fought cancer and what did her dad die from? Would she not promote Bc awareness for free.. Wouldn’t anyone? It should be illegal for registered charities to pay these imbeciles from donated money, esp someone who broke covidrestrictions.

the tan is green, she looks filthy. She needs a good scrub to clean her, I’m scratching my neck here looking at her. She’s stomach churning and her complete lack of class becomes more evident by the week. She thinks this site will turn guys off her? She does a fine job of that herself by being common, trashy and literally filthy dirty. The photo shopping is the least of her worries the wicked witch of the west turning up on dates is a bit of an issue I’d say
Joking aside her neck is this colour
She would get paid from the app owners.

Reactions: 1
If I was the bride, I'd be having serious chats with my maid of honor before my big day, regarding her hair, makeup and tan............

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.