Twinsandme #25 Forget the twinnies as long as I get my tinnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha I'd bust my tit laughing if her mother managed to pull a new fella before Julie does.

I'd be mortified if my mother was dressed like that just because mutton dressed as lamb but sure fair play at least she's enjoying herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Burp doing Pinocchio dirty there on her latest story.. 🤦🏽‍♀️ Julie reminds me of the class clown.. anything to be the centre of attention

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Burp doing Pinocchio dirty there on her latest story.. 🤦🏽‍♀️ Julie reminds me of the class clown.. anything to be the centre of attention
I was just thinking this! It looks a messy hen!
How does Julie survive being hungover all the time

• Sick
Reactions: 10
What was dirty deleted?
It’s still there, the video of Pinocchio jumping around like an idiot whistling with her fingers and her legs wide apart! Just saying burp is doing her dirty recording and posting it.. no sympathy for Pinocchio tho, she has done a lot worse to people.. not to mention her own daughter!

Reactions: 11
It’s still there, the video of Pinocchio jumping around like an idiot whistling with her fingers and her legs wide apart! Just saying burp is doing her dirty recording and posting it.. no sympathy for Pinocchio tho, she has done a lot worse to people.. not to mention her own daughter!
Get you now, I read it as dirty delete :ROFLMAO: Julie dancing and whistling like an idiot made WAI so no getting away from it :m

• Haha
Hahaha I'd bust my tit laughing if her mother managed to pull a new fella before Julie does.

I'd be mortified if my mother was dressed like that just because mutton dressed as lamb but sure fair play at least she's enjoying herself.
they got over the fathers/ husband death fairly rapid. Jesus theyre common. 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hit the nail on the head. Whomever is that MUA she needs training or move into cartoon work😂😂😂 it’s horrendous but hilarious🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Surely there’s one of them at least that would tell their friends the truth and tone it down.
Don’t know if the MUA from Adam but just maybe she did what was asked of her. And I absolutely think it’s the worst I’ve ever seen in my life.
Stop 🤣🤣🤣 I thought you darkened this for the laugh.. till I just watched her story... holy duck 😳😳😳🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Got such a shock when I seen them. Absolute state of the two of them thinking they are the bees knees. Her mother needs a bit of cop on. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like she's the only one in that state compared to the girl next to her trying to record the singer. And the old townies around them... Looks like a tit hen to me! 😂
Especially the fact now night clubs are open...

Reactions: 7
That fan was defo not washed off. She was getting darker by the minute. She must stink 😬

• Haha
There’s no love lost between them, wonder if tit went down or are they both just jealous that one will get something the other doesn’t?!
They didn't take a pic together all night... id say they each think their own Instagram hustle is better than the other... id say Julie thinks what we all think about burp and I say burp thinks what we all think about Julie... its like a science experiment getting them in the same space together hahah def no love lost!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
They didn't take a pic together all night... id say they each think their own Instagram hustle is better than the other... id say Julie thinks what we all think about burp and I say burp thinks what we all think about Julie... its like a science experiment getting them in the same space together hahah def no love lost!!
Does burp have a thread here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.