Twinsandme #25 Forget the twinnies as long as I get my tinnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont Julie and Paula just love themselves this weekend? Is there any living in the moment or is it all just thinking of the next shot for the gram?

Reactions: 16
She really is an Ignoramus, whistling is rude at the best of time and doing it indoors is worse. If she was in Turkey she’d be ran out of the place

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Dont Julie and Paula just love themselves this weekend? Is there any living in the moment or is it all just thinking of the next shot for the gram?
Her mom in her mid fifties dressing like that at a hen.

Reactions: 4
The tackiness of that is embarrassing! I am all for having the Craic but they looked tacky as hell. The school outfits I was cringing, her hair tan and makeup was horrific! Did she do a collab with Nutella?? Cheap and tacky outfits and just embarrrasing all round

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s Julie wearing the glasses it’s bugging me she’s wearing them out doin shoppin n all der fake glasses that stop head aches from blue light like if u worked on a computer in an office and to be honest I heard Dey don’t work so why is she wearing them
As if Dey have been prescribed for her der as bad as burps ones

Reactions: 8
It’s Julie wearing the glasses it’s bugging me she’s wearing them out doin shoppin n all der fake glasses that stop head aches from blue light like if u worked on a computer in an office and to be honest I heard Dey don’t work so why is she wearing them
As if Dey have been prescribed for her der as bad as burps ones
Oh Julie is wearing them because she loves herself in them nothing to do with Need

Reactions: 6
We all love our mams but jezs
Not as your sole companion to everything.

Reactions: 5
Julie and her mother are common as muck. Not a bit of class between them. Jules probably thought she'd pull men like man in her sexy school girl outfit. The outfit on the bride is atrocious. I hope she will have her maid of honour in a manky bridesmaid dress

The tackiness of that is embarrassing! I am all for having the Craic but they looked tacky as hell. The school outfits I was cringing, her hair tan and makeup was horrific! Did she do a collab with Nutella?? Cheap and tacky outfits and just embarrrasing all round
Collab with Nutella!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
What a shite hen 😂😂 all the gimmicks and freebies can’t make up for the fact that it looked like there was zero atmosphere. I bet they’re raging they didn’t just go into town and hit a nightclub. I’d say the waft of Julie’s unwashed fake tan will be lingering in that place until Christmas

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Don’t know if the MUA from Adam but just maybe she did what was asked of her. And I absolutely think it’s the worst I’ve ever seen in my life.

Got such a shock when I seen them. Absolute state of the two of them thinking they are the bees knees. Her mother needs a bit of cop on. 🙄
Agree, I know hairdressers & Mua’s that say at the end of the day they have to do what the client wants - mostly they’re not tagged on Instagram though

Reactions: 3
The dirty looks off the locals in the background, my god I'd be mortified! 🙈

Yeah Julie, doesn't matter how many videos you put up.. that hen looked boring as hell. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.