Twinsandme #25 Forget the twinnies as long as I get my tinnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dads was 7.5 grand died suddenly no life insurance and it was left to us to pay it, we jus paid weekly or on brothers case he paid monthly over his job dey don’t demand full payment up front
Around the same as my dads 7200€ waked at home

Reactions: 2
Guys do any of ye know the site to look up insta huns if your blocked . Got new phone and can not remember what it was .tks

Wasn’t Juls taking him to the credit union every week to lodge his few Bob!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Here’s the event: Skin & Gin …. Eavanna and Glenda will be doing the skincare….ma Julíe will be getting pissed on the Gin, typical scenario 😛View attachment 822707
This can't be real? She wakes up with her make up still on from the night before on the regular and went around with herpes on her chin for about 6 months there recently, have never even see her so much as show a moisturiser on stories.

Not to mention she never even shows her actual skin, constantly using a filter.

Whoever organised this is clearly braindead

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The dirt of her leggings and her in them clothes all day.. she has absolutely no shame

Reactions: 6
Imagine taking your smallies away and they're stuck in the bar since they arrived. Why even bother.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Im tit sick watching the likes of her on yet another weekend away! Poor single mother me hole.

The child on the floor cleaning the table for entertainment.

That whole family are a disgrace.

Reactions: 8
Im tit sick watching the likes of her on yet another weekend away! Poor single mother me hole.

The child on the floor cleaning the table for entertainment.

That whole family are a disgrace.
In fairness this is a booking they had 2 years ago
I think it’s great she gets away with her mum & the kids .

Reactions: 1
She has more weekends away than anyone I know. I don't think its great for the kids because thsy will see the inside of the pub for the night and probably back home tomorrow.

I think id be staying at home considering the amounts of nights away recently and ya know she doesnt have much money god love her

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ours was 10k 4 years ago for the same as you.

Yeah it's great for her. I've had 2 weeks off work since Christmas. Haven't been in a restaurant never mind a hotel since 2019. So glad my taxes are looking after Julie so well. Her endless coffees, breakfasts out, dinners out, hotel stays, hair nails & tan appointments. I'm super happy for her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ours was 10k 4 years ago for the same as you.

Yeah it's great for her. I've had 2 weeks off work since Christmas. Haven't been in a restaurant never mind a hotel since 2019. So glad my taxes are looking after Julie so well. Her endless coffees, breakfasts out, dinners out, hotel stays, hair nails & tan appointments. I'm super happy for her.
10k for a funeral???

10k for a funeral???
Plots in some parts of the country can be 10k and coffins can go way up depending on what you want , fresh flowers are also more expensive than fake, church, choir, the cosy can go way over 10k

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.