TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mum is Defo away!! Not a sign of her the last week!!! Glad if she is…. A break from babysitting 🤣🤣🤣 isn’t it great for some being able to go up and down to their holiday home!! Also kids still up and no pjs on?? I know it’s the holidays but they need routine!!!!!!

I hope the Mam is away to get a break from being at her daughters beck and call. Do you think she would have got away though without MeJoolie and the kids ?
I mean they are like the womans shadow.

Reactions: 5
Julie dishing out advice about not needing a man yet she's blaring Marty Mone tunes in her car while pining for the ex. Does anyone else outside of Monaghan actually listen to him 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Her mum is Defo away!! Not a sign of her the last week!!! Glad if she is…. A break from babysitting 🤣🤣🤣 isn’t it great for some being able to go up and down to their holiday home!! Also kids still up and no pjs on?? I know it’s the holidays but they need routine!!!!!!
Isn't it nearly the mum's birthday?
I remember it was almost this time last year I posted here for the first time because she was taking the piss out of her poor dad because he had forgotten....

Her mam is def gone on hols. Looks like Sean booked his annual leave for the same week so Julie wouldn't have to deal with her kids alone for the week.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Why’s that?? 😂
She did a dirty delete so I don't have it. But she was telling people to read the room when complaining about their weddings being post poned etc that her child has cancer and Tim hasn't been able to go to any appts.

She did a dirty delete so I don't have it. But she was telling people to read the room when complaining about their weddings being post poned etc that her child has cancer and Tim hasn't been able to go to any appts.
I seen that , and actually agreed with her. The wedding protest was embarrassing 😳 seriously there is a lot more important things been effected by covid than whether you can have 50 or 100 guests.....

Reactions: 22
Whoever she is, she is so right! I think that protest was absolutely ridiculous! All those brides where like spoiled children who weren't getting their own way. So many people having to go through treatment alone and all the poor mother's who have to suffer by themselves when they're going through a miscarriage or appointments alone. It's heartbreaking, they wedding's are the lucky ones to have 50.

Reactions: 20
I think their feelings are still valid. Whether I think they're spoiled brats or not! That's their experience. That's life isn't it.

Reactions: 2
Whoever she is, she is so right! I think that protest was absolutely ridiculous! All those brides where like spoiled children who weren't getting their own way. So many people having to go through treatment alone and all the poor mother's who have to suffer by themselves when they're going through a miscarriage or appointments alone. It's heartbreaking, they wedding's are the lucky ones to have 50.
Turns out they weren't brides either, they were professionals associated with weddings, organisers, photographers etc....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Sean needs to get a life
Yea he gives me the weird bachelor uncle vibes 👀👀👀

Had the kids up watching Love Island with her and getting pissed off with them cos she couldn't watch in peace. She is a joke, cares about herself only. Why not start putting the children to bed at 7 , bath, book ,story and lights out by 8pm like what every other parent does. Very simple actually. And ER is nearly 4 , take the dummy off her. She is the most useless mother

Reactions: 14
She's dead right.

These brides can still get married though. Absolutely nothing stopping them from getting married. Orlaith has to bring her son with cancer to his appointments alone. Can you imagine how terrifying that is for her? Pregnant ladies have to go to hospital and may hear the most devastating news alone.
Poor little rich girl on RTE can’t have 185 people at her wedding. Let’s hope she never has to walk in Orlaith’s shoes.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t blame her at all for putting that up. I saw it, wasn’t aware she’d taken it down. Covid and the restrictions have been hard on us all. Of course these ladies are within their rights to protest, but I believe that orlaith was just saying that maybe they should take a step back and look around, she’s bound to be angry , as she said on the post she was alone when told her son had cancer because her husband wasn’t aloud there. I can’t even begin to imagine the pain she felt.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
These brides can still get married though. Absolutely nothing stopping them from getting married. Orlaith has to bring her son with cancer to his appointments alone. Can you imagine how terrifying that is for her? Pregnant ladies have to go to hospital and may hear the most devastating news alone.
Poor little rich girl on RTE can’t have 185 people at her wedding. Let’s hope she never has to walk in Orlaith’s shoes.
Who is the RTE girl?

All these brides protesting, have they lost sight of the fact that its the marriage bit that is important, not the wedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.