TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a report to the asai is coming for miss Julie for deception if she does not cop on

Reactions: 12
If enough people report, they will do something
they said they contacted her, and gave her a bit of a heads up as she had "responded" to them. someone else also got the same response as me as i put it on tattle at the time. literally all they do is a slap on the wrist in that case, and i have read a few other people and all seem to get unsatisfactory responses

Reactions: 3
I reported someone else to the ASAI before, they did absolutely nothing to be honest.
Same here…. Asked me to provide them all the screen shots, and when I did… gave me some waffle, when their own website states this persons carry on was against the rules. Waste of time.

Reactions: 3
If someone bullies her kid ….Sanctimonious witch is the biggest bully of her own little boy, give your head a wobble Julie you twatwaffle!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So funny she has the kids cleaning for content yet her own place is crying out for a clean and she won't do it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did julie not squander the guts of 600-800 euro only 3-4 weeks ago for a course of laser therapy?????? 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.