TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% she is still obsessed with the ex , that’s why she shows so much of them kids in hoping that he will come back , trying to guilt trip him with the kids , she should get herself some therapy with all the money she spends on shite if she stopped the spending she could well afford it . She defo plays favouritism to Erin rose over Fionn .
One of these days she will fly over to oz with the twins and land at the ex's workplace like she did going up the country to confront her alleged troll :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
One of these days she will fly over to oz with the twins and land at the ex's workplace like she did going up the country to confront her alleged troll :LOL:
She has no shame what so ever so noting is of the table 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My heart goes out out to the twins. 8pm getting large 99s covered in syrup. In an hour she'll be fkn and blinding into the phone that they won't sleep. How can they when their little brains and bodies are wired on sugar 😞 parenting doesn't come with a handbook but alot of it is common sense.. Poor kids don't know if they are coming or going

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Are we really made to believe he has nothing to do with the kids pays no Money to them what a load of crap
If
She got so bothered by posts online and went to some ones work place and was ready to cause murder imagine the abuse he gets when she has drink in her let alone when she is sober

Reactions: 9
Lovely so a bucket lid of chocolate buns and then an ice cream plus whatever shite is in the bowls on the floor of the living room this one can’t be serious!!!

Reactions: 4
My heart goes out out to the twins. 8pm getting large 99s covered in syrup. In an hour she'll be fkn and blinding into the phone that they won't sleep. How can they when their little brains and bodies are wired on sugar 😞 parenting doesn't come with a handbook but alot of it is common sense.. Poor kids don't know if they are coming or going
Allowing Erin to walk in bare feet out on the green and paths and Fionn in his socks, lord knows what spit or dog poo/pee or broken glass there could be :sick:and bringing all that back into the house then onto the floor, settee and carpets and beds.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
They’re so spoilt they enjoy nothing. Nothing is a treat.

Reactions: 10
Allowing them to walk in bare feet too, lord knows what spit or dog poo/pee or broken glass there could be :sick: and bringing all that back into the house then onto the floor, settee and carpets and beds.
Yeah it’s not like it’s bath night 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 1
It’s actually close to impossible to get an Attachment of earnings in Ireland for payment of maintenance and that’s with an Irish employer and Irish banks. If he’s not willingly paying the chances of it being forcibly taken are slim to none.

All that aside he’s on the other side of the world when he has 2 beautiful kids. That in my book makes him a giant prick no matter how much money he may or may not be sending.

Reactions: 26
It’s actually close to impossible to get an Attachment of earnings in Ireland for payment of maintenance and that’s with an Irish employer and Irish banks. If he’s not willingly paying the chances of it being forcibly taken are slim to none.

All that aside he’s on the other side of the world when he has 2 beautiful kids. That in my book makes him a giant prick no matter how much money he may or may not be sending.
My ex friend got it on both baby daddies no problem

Reactions: 1
Yeah it’s not like it’s bath night 🤢
She couldn’t even wash their face before putting them to bed. My OH was watching this evening next to me and was horrified the way she ignored Fionn and continued her conversation to her phone about her nails and the poor child there with a big dirty face still since his chocolate mix 😒

Reactions: 9
I have seen it all now....savi sand.....Try a sprinkle of baby powder gguuurrrrrlll (aldi as its talc free !)

This notion of boys spending time with Daddy/Uncle/Grandad/male cousin whatever and the same with girls having a "girlie day" actually drives me mad. Surely just having quality time with each child is the main thing every now and again regardless of male/female. It would be just as beneficial for her to take Fionn to rugby and Erin Rose to head off with her uncle for an hour without imposing these ridiculous, old fashioned, gender notions 🙄

Reactions: 22
This notion of boys spending time with Daddy/Uncle/Grandad/male cousin whatever and the same with girls having a "girlie day" actually drives me mad. Surely just having quality time with each child is the main thing every now and again regardless of male/female. It would be just as beneficial for her to take Fionn to rugby and Erin Rose to head off with her uncle for an hour without imposing these ridiculous, old fashioned, gender notions 🙄
I dont get her saying I'm allways doing things with fionn the mind boggles

Reactions: 10
I share your view totally. Unfortunately this is something I have seen all the time in my own circle. Boys sent off with daddy and girls with mammy.

Reactions: 3
Definitely watched Stacey Solomons story going into clares for a piercing I hope hers is more centered than Joe's was

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.