TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Ogel beds are going ahead and gifting and promoting a bunk bed recommended for 6 year olds to 3 year olds.
Someone asked if she got the beds she replies with a picture of the bed not a confirmation that she's still getting or not but tagged the company as if to say look I'm promoting ye please still give me the bed

Reactions: 3
Just heard Liz Reany call Mr Freezes hard drinks. Is it a cork (cark) thing? I’m from Cork never heard it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ohh she resents them little kids big time what a way to talk about your kids single mother my bleeping hole
She has serious issues with their dad and it shows in everything she is doing and all aspects of her life
She has never got over the breakup and i think all
Her build up of rage and hate is clear for anyone to see
I really think she would get back with him if he offered in a heartbeat

Reactions: 10
So Ogel beds are going ahead and gifting and promoting a bunk bed recommended for 6 year olds to 3 year olds.
If Julie lets the twin sleep in that bed, and this company gift it to her knowing those children may be put in danger by sleeping in s structure they are too small for, then both should be ashamed of their lives for putting those children's safety at risk!

• Heart
I doubt it’s Brian Dowling - he would need an interpreter to understand Jules. If it is a podcast about grief I wonder will she mention flogging the egg boards a few days after the funeral? And will she be able to string a sentence together without cursing 🤬

• Haha
Can’t believe how blonde ER is? Could be the filter hun.
Yes, definitely. And Fionn is blonder, nothing about him.
I've seen them in real life, certainly not the blonde she filters them to! ER is dirty blonde with whiter streaks at the sides.

Reactions: 8
Ohh she resents them little kids big time what a way to talk about your kids single mother my bleeping hole
She has serious issues with their dad and it shows in everything she is doing and all aspects of her life
100% she is still obsessed with the ex , that’s why she shows so much of them kids in hoping that he will come back , trying to guilt trip him with the kids , she should get herself some therapy with all the money she spends on shite if she stopped the spending she could well afford it . She defo plays favouritism to Erin rose over Fionn .

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.