TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We just paid extra for the packaging to be taken off outside and then brought in sideways... No hassle

Reactions: 3
“Isn’t it great to have good neighbours” coming from Julie the neighbour from hell 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Greatest actress and actor? They must have learned it well off Julie herself…

I see she can’t even put slippers on erins feet. Wrong way round 🙄

Also why does her mam need such a big fridge when it’s only her and Sean? Are they that flashy they have to have the biggest and best. There’s 5 in this house and we have a normal fridge. Fits everything perfectly 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I thought summer camps inside were not allowed???
It's not really a camp, it's just Creche with extra activities and they probably cater for older children.

My child's creche is doing the same, basically it's creche in disguise aimed at school going children who's parents are working during the summer.

Reactions: 2
Anyone want to take 2 girls for a weekend nah? If I hear aquarium, beach, fairground, beach, beach, water, mommmmmmmmmm 1 more time. 🤮🤮 salt hill pier is looking good right now…….. to jump off 😂😂 but I love them so I want them back.

Reactions: 3
So cheap and trashy
What century was her Mother born in? How insulting to the builders to think a scantily dressed female would turn them into skivvies. Also - very disrespectful to women (her target audience) - dressing like a prostitute for favours. Sickening. Im very surprised at her to be honest.

Reactions: 8
Is she slow going to Killarney wouldn't you be afraid they would call about something to do with the kids and you'd be so far away. Is it me I couldn't be far from mine anyway

Reactions: 12
What century was her Mother born in? How insulting to the builders to think a scantily dressed female would turn them into skivvies. Also - very disrespectful to women (her target audience) - dressing like a prostitute for favours. Sickening. Im very surprised at her to be honest.
Wouldn’t you think any educated teenagers living in 2021 would have moved on from this trash. I’m no Bra fearing feminist but it’s even an insult to men as well as women. They’re so uneducated

Reactions: 10
Wouldn’t you think any educated teenagers living in 2021 would have moved on from this trash. I’m no Bra fearing feminist but it’s even an insult to men as well as women. They’re so uneducated
But they don’t live in 2021 - how often have we heard pink for ER and blue for F. For someone with such a large following it’s ONreal how old fashioned they are!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Below the belt now that comment
I don’t mean it to be rude as we have a very tight squeeze in my house trying to get sofas in etc is a pain in hole I could not imagine getting a coffin into my house with my door

Reactions: 2
Can I just say I never see her wearing glasses only when she’s trying to flog that anti fog wipe! Nah giiiiirl ur graaaand I’ll stick some toothpaste on them does the job

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.