TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do she honestly think those reels are funny
Pathetic. Shows the level of playing to the camera (and getting her kids to do the same) she is up to all the time. Nothing is spontaneous. Thatā€™s her priority.

Reactions: 6
She prob getting a couple of foreign students maybe as they bring in the cash! Also a lot I donā€™t agree with with mejoolie but my god some people on here are like ā€œmy kids are literal angelsā€ etc we have all wanted to curse, run away in the middle of the night, hide in the bathroom , hide bleeping anywhere just to get a minute. I never had help on any of mine and I find the girls very hard at certain ages but I canā€™t say I havenā€™t cursed or lost the plot etc

Reactions: 10
She prob getting a couple of foreign students maybe as they bring in the cash! Also a lot I donā€™t agree with with mejoolie but my god some people on here are like ā€œmy kids are literal angelsā€ etc we have all wanted to curse, run away in the middle of the night, hide in the bathroom , hide bleeping anywhere just to get a minute. I never had help on any of mine and I find the girls very hard at certain ages but I canā€™t say I havenā€™t cursed or lost the plot etc
True, I definitely have plenty of times.. But the difference is it wasn't all day every day, on our phones to 50k eyes,forever recorded and available for the kids to see when they are older. She doesn't know how lucky she has it really, in fairness she has plenty of help that many don't. She has time away from them more than I ever did, and I'm married so have help to share the load. I think it's just the constant bitching and moaning about them is what rubs people up. It's her own fault the way they behave.

Reactions: 11
And then say Erin rose you're not allowed to say duck it while laughing into her face while saying it

Reactions: 4
Julie can't go on a date because of her moustache nothing at all about the fact that she has her children ALL the time

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The mom guilt is just to say what she thinks people want to hear. Motherā€™s are really martyrs. Sure you read it on hear. Most parents donā€™t feel an ounce of guilt dropping their kids to camp nor should they
Exactly. Each year my kids go to camp I don't ever feel guilty. I feel excited for them and it means a few hours for me to get stuff done. Never once have I felt guilty about it though.

Reactions: 3
Sorry now but what are the chances that a few people asked her if she was going on anymore dates then she was asked on a date ahahahaha bullshit .
In today's episode of Julie's fake stories šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has some plan for the room guaranteed :LOL:
With all the complaining she does about the twins not sleeping, would she not separate them and put them into a room each? Maybe Iā€™m being callous because theyā€™re twins, but they donā€™t seem particularly fond of each other from what she shows šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 22
So, people start asking about her "previous date" and all of a sudden she was asked on another tonight...... i call šŸ‚šŸ’©!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sure gawd luv her. Poor single *working* mother of twin toddlers....she does it all on her own...nice to hear her mother is giving some help... šŸ™„
Sean must have actually found half a life of his own has he?? Heā€™s definitely taken a back seat from his uncle/father figure role šŸ™„

Reactions: 6
So Ogel beds are going ahead and gifting and promoting a bunk bed recommended for 6 year olds to 3 year olds.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.