TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only people that really have anything to be concerned are those who are harassing or abusing Julie directly or making threats and that’s not on. There is no law against posting on tattle or having a negative opinion of someone who chooses to parade their life on line. So Julie can spend as many hours as she likes, the joys of being an unemployed but there isn’t a guard in the country than can stop someone posting on line.

Reactions: 18
Julie is very worried about that far around carrigaline and rightly so this might finally make her take safety seriously. hopefully the twins won't play out the front on their own anymore
Not a mission of it.. If she seen the car in her estate she would put them out front and lock the door

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So all of a sudden that creepy car was spotted on me joolies estate very slowly creeping by at 7.30 in the morning? Wooowwww! Call the guards, the swat team, everyone. Seriously sure jan 🙄 and who were they hoping to catch at that time? A builder going to work? Hey sir would you like to see our puppy ffs and why is she announcing it in front of the child. Sit them down and talk to them about the dangers of it and i always tell my lot especially the girls it doesn’t matter if it’s the next door neighbour if I didn’t say anything about being collected etc do NOT get in! Just say I’ll walk thanks. Never say stranger danger as it’s mostly People you know do it.

Yeah like seriously shut up Liz as if you have any idea who people are you are the village drunk who honestly should have her profile taken down or come with a warning she is an alcoholic and displaying it to the world very sad
Was she drunk in those stories about Julie? I thought she was slurring her words but I clicked through and she was still speaking the same way next day. Not very familiar with her

Was she drunk in those stories about Julie? I thought she was slurring her words but I clicked through and she was still speaking the same way next day. Not very familiar with her
Yip drunk and robbing council road work signs to put in Joys house ⚠

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
So all of a sudden that creepy car was spotted on me joolies estate very slowly creeping by at 7.30 in the morning? Wooowwww! Call the guards, the swat team, everyone. Seriously sure jan 🙄 and who were they hoping to catch at that time? A builder going to work? Hey sir would you like to see our puppy ffs and why is she announcing it in front of the child. Sit them down and talk to them about the dangers of it and i always tell my lot especially the girls it doesn’t matter if it’s the next door neighbour if I didn’t say anything about being collected etc do NOT get in! Just say I’ll walk thanks. Never say stranger danger as it’s mostly People you know do it.
Sure if a fella in Snickers pants pulled up besides Julie and said you want to come see a puppy, she'd be weak and hop in the car no second thought.....you hardly think she has the common sense to earn the kids..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does Julie not know you should be careful of every stranger? That includes women also… like has she never watched any true crime 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m addicted and I’d never be able to trust anyone after watching them all…

Reactions: 9
I’m actually embarrassed for the whole lot of them after seeing Sean ask Fionn “what did I teach you” and then thinking it’s gas when he says “cockadoodle do mother fucker”. I don’t know what’s worse, Sean teaching him, reminding him of it or Julie filming it. At least the mother had the decency to tell them to cop on. Imagine having to be scolded by your mam at the age of them. Do they think it’s funny or what? It shows her pedigree and lack of intelligence. Teaching kids to swear has to be one of the most knackery things you could do. She should be mortified but she hasn’t the intelligence to be

Reactions: 25
The car has had several sightings in the area. Julie like to jump on the bandwagon. The story is old now, but no doubt she'll have a dramatic story about it!

Reactions: 7
I’m actually embarrassed for the whole lot of them after seeing Sean ask Fionn “what did I teach you” and then thinking it’s gas when he says “cockadoodle do mother fucker”. I don’t know what’s worse, Sean teaching him, reminding him of it or Julie filming it. At least the mother had the decency to tell them to cop on. Imagine having to be scolded by your mam at the age of them. Do they think it’s funny or what? It shows her pedigree and lack of intelligence. Teaching kids to swear has to be one of the most knackery things you could do. She should be mortified but she hasn’t the intelligence to be
I'd say the Mam is sick of it all and I'd say she goes along with alot of it for a quiet life. The woman hasn't had a bit of calm in her life since her husband died. Now maybe she's happy with that but she must be sick of the constant drama and babysitting.

Does Julie not know you should be careful of every stranger? That includes women also… like has she never watched any true crime 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m addicted and I’d never be able to trust anyone after watching them all…
Joooly LOVES DE true crime podcasts GURL how could ya forget 😜😜🤣

• Haha
Fair play to the mother for actually telling them to cop on! That should have been julie!! Rather than egging the pair of them on!

Reactions: 6
Take it down all you like Julie but the damage is done I’m afraid. You’ve shown yourself up gurrrrl. Nothing but skanky behaviour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.