TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On my break now and just saw she’s gone to a place up the road from me. I’m devasted as josie is such a nice lady who does brows free of charge for cancer patients who lose their hair. And this donkey getting free treatment I’m raging over it. Sorry to say but I won’t be going there again.
You should contact the owner and let her know the reason you want be back, only way of getting through to people

Reactions: 1
Cmere my youngest daughter said to me last night mam I can see a comment you made on a post I follow on Facebook. I’m scarlet. I was like Jesus Christ I was taking about a concert and she was saying well now people can see you’re my mam! Now we are not even friends like! So imagine what all these influencers are doing to their kids with this tit up online for anybody to see! I was shouted at cos her friends might see my face

Reactions: 16
There was a tree hugger recently lol but i can't recall a blossom and if this troll was particularly vicious like Fiona Faery described her surely we would of noticed?
That’s why I’m wondering was she on here at all, is she talking about somewhere else.

Reactions: 1
I’ve asked this before, long time ago. Did anyone ever get in “big big trouble” like Julie said they would?? A lot of people I follow are sharing her post. I’d say they haven’t a bulls notion what she’s like at all.

Reactions: 6
I’ve asked this before, long time ago. Did anyone ever get in “big big trouble” like Julie said they would?? A lot of people I follow are sharing her post. I’d say they haven’t a bulls notion what she’s like at all.
Not that I ever seen, all talk and no action.

Reactions: 3
Seriously has she turned up at someone's workplace and made countless calls to their personal mobile and workplace? That is harassment, she's a public figure people can talk about her as much as they want. They cannot contact her directly or turn up at her house or place of employment, because that would be harassment
I laughed when she said she approached the gards, they would laugh her out of the station but they wouldn't be laughing at the woman she has harassed. Is there any truth to this, because if so that woman needs to report this and see a solicitor. It is both a criminal and civil matter.

Reactions: 21
The annoying thing is that the woman she stalked might have never been on tattle, she might have been someone who commented on the furniture place or the hotels pages. So she might be spooked and worried that Julie could actually cause legal problems for her

Reactions: 11
The annoying thing is that the woman she stalked might have never been on tattle, she might have been someone who commented on the furniture place or the hotels pages. So she might be spooked and worried that Julie could actually cause legal problems for her
Sounds like its left now as Julie got the alleged troll to grovel in return for not having the guards at her work place, Julie threatened her if she didnt talk to her and apologise she was going to the guards so i suppose the girl swallowed her pride and gave in. The apology means nothing got under such circumstances i think.

Reactions: 7
If what she alleges is true she has committed a crime not the woman. She has openly admitted to stalking, harassing, intimidating and threatening this woman and is for some reason being applauded for it.

Reactions: 22
Its obvious that she only wants companys that she is collabing with to think anything bad that is being said about her is lies when in reality most people only comment on what they see her doing on her public page and she cant hide that 😂

Reactions: 12
Sounds like its left now as Julie got the alleged troll to grovel in return for not having the guards at her work place, Julie threatened her if she didnt talk to her and apologise she was going to the guards so i suppose the girl swallowed her pride and gave in. The apology means nothing got under such circumstances i think.
Threatening someone is not on. Me Joolie is bang out of order. Joolie is vicious and I'd say her whole life is based on getting her own way and " sorting people out". She thinks she's a hard and tough woman, it says alot about her to be honest.

The whole weekend blew up on her thats all thats wrong. I wonder will the bed be delivered at all ?

I had a look at Sarah's stories from her stay and say what you like she promoted the hotel very well. Her son is a credit to her.

Really hope the lady she allegedly confronted doesn't leave the matter go.

Does she actually think people will buy that sweet tripe

They must be because Joolies friend Liz has a post up saying yer man Nat-an made over 1.1m

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But sure what could the guards do? If she came near me I wouldn’t be giving her an apology. Imagine going to the guards and saying someone said something bad online and I tracked them down 😂 they’d give her a pat on the back, tell her well done and send her on her way. Absolute gobshite she is. And not for one second do I believe that shite she came out with yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.