TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s why I’m wondering was she on here at all, is she talking about somewhere else.
I got the impression it was from IG or a FB page, unless someone used their IG handle as their username. I couldn’t follow her stories honestly so I came for a look on here. I thought she handled the tattle comments well at first found her entertaining, she is what she is and she doesn’t seem to give 2 fecks what anything thinks. I assumed her stories were all wind ups and meant to be humorous.🤷‍♀️
Seeking someone out who gives constructive criticism would be psychotic but if I had someone spreading false info around my village and could brazenly see their username on a social media platform I can’t say I wouldnt be tempted to do the same myself. Going to the work place is a whole other gig though, how does she not have anyone in her life that would stop her and tell her to cop herself on? I’ve my own experience with grief and had more anger than I ever had at that time. Not defending her at all but that was my initial impression and I thought well done until I got to the work bit...😬

Reactions: 6
I got the impression it was from IG or a FB page, unless someone used their IG handle as their username. I couldn’t follow her stories honestly so I came for a look on here. I thought she handled the tattle comments well at first found her entertaining, she is what she is and she doesn’t seem to give 2 fecks what anything thinks. I assumed her stories were all wind ups and meant to be humorous.🤷‍♀️
Seeking someone out who gives constructive criticism would be psychotic but if I had someone spreading false info around my village and could brazenly see their username on a social media platform I can’t say I wouldnt be tempted to do the same myself. Going to the work place is a whole other gig though, how does she not have anyone in her life that would stop her and tell her to cop herself on? I’ve my own experience with grief and had more anger than I ever had at that time. Not defending her at all but that was my initial impression and I thought well done until I got to the work bit...😬
But why won't she state what was supposed to have been said about her and her mother, if they were made publicly someone from here would of seen it.

Reactions: 11
Influencers by nature have to be very manipulative, they will spin the truth to suit their own agenda ie making money selling below par products/receiving free stuff. God forbid anyone disagree with them, their inflated egos can’t hack it.
They will go to any length to stop people having an opinion, even make up highfalutin stories like yesterday’s.

Reactions: 21
He was on the news today after getting 100 thousand investment and took over a huge place in cork. He sold over a million in sweets and he’s doubling his staff. Ffs I get all mind in aldi
same as this I went online and seen the price and delivery charge and ended up with my 50c bag from aldi. Would love the other bags :)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I saw a screen recording on some influencer expose page today and can't find it now... anyone else come across it?

The only good thing is that he's providing employment, wouldn't touch the sweets tbh the mix of fizzy and normal sweets make me wanna heave 😢
How much do the bloggers get for the adverts I wonder? A lot about Instagram that annoys me lately is all they get given for free. My son has a broken bed that I have to save to try to replace. I work and find it so disheartening to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So riddle me this? You go for a treatment that’s been gifted so you can give the business publicity! It’s on an area of the body that this treatment claims to do bleeping magic on! You take no before pictures. And now you say oh it was relaxing and it was amazing etc but no after pictures either! WHY BOTHER!!!

Reactions: 15
How much do the bloggers get for the adverts I wonder? A lot about Instagram that annoys me lately is all they get given for free. My son has a broken bed that I have to save to try to replace. I work and find it so disheartening to see.
Anything from 100 to a couple of 1000 from my knowledge, depending on following.

So riddle me this? You go for a treatment that’s been gifted so you can give the business publicity! It’s on an area of the body that this treatment claims to do bleeping magic on! You take no before pictures. And now you say oh it was relaxing and it was amazing etc but no after pictures either! WHY BOTHER!!!
Burp would of done a better job promoting that treatment seeing as she's the rose of Clarney and does a better job promoting in general.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s a picture on josies page. You can see a bit of julies stomach, in my opinion it’s a before picture.

Burp would of done a better job promoting that treatment seeing as she's the rose of Clarney and does a better job promoting in general.
Burp was in Clarney for some treatment last Friday. I wonder is it the same place ?

Imagine Me Joolie toddling in there today after the carry on yesterday.

Reactions: 2
I said this before about Julie, she’s contacted for free stuff. Most bloggers will be so excited and promote it. Julie doesn’t. She gets what she’s offered and does little to no promoting of anything. Only thing would be those damn sweets which by the way I’m baffled as to how they’ve made so much from them cos everyone I watch is being gifted multiple big bags….. Wonder what happened to oh my glam make up 😂

Reactions: 7
I literally hate the sweet king simply because of her promoting it...I like sweets and no doubt they are lovely but no way!

Reactions: 9
Yeah I was thinking the same tbh, I’d be well capable too but I’m certifiable. I don’t think I’d go to the workplace. Look, I dunno, she didn’t really go into detail about what was said, maybe your wan crossed the line and Julie had enough, who knows. I do know I would not have taken to my social media gloating about it, that’s for sure. Probably would have hunted her down alright but telling everyone of my crazy tit, nah, I’m slyer than that 😂

If what she alleges is true she has committed a crime not the woman. She has openly admitted to stalking, harassing, intimidating and threatening this woman and is for some reason being applauded for it.
Omg you’re right, she is being applauded for it. Now that’s scary.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.