TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a think about the way in which I comment on here and I don't like it. I feel like I vent and forget that there is a real person being affected by it. I have been a longtime contributor to these forums and I feel disgusted with myself for being an active part.

Influncers are annoying, with the exception of a few and they offer advise on topics that they are not qualified to offer advise on and they make up lies, share crazy bs stories and this is all very annoying. I am particularly vexed by those who take drugs and have toxic relationships but somehow feel equipped to offer advise and tell others how to live.
yes they flog cheap crap, they get gifted everything, they feel like they are hero's for supporting local business and so on.
The best thing I can do is stop being active on here and un follow everyone that annoys me
Just leave why are you explaining ? Very confused 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 16
Is it possible that Julie did contact someone or someone is afraid that she is about to? And they got spooked? And are trying to do a damage limitation post with that strange post?

Reactions: 3
I got the impression it was from IG or a FB page, unless someone used their IG handle as their username. I couldn’t follow her stories honestly so I came for a look on here. I thought she handled the tattle comments well at first found her entertaining, she is what she is and she doesn’t seem to give 2 fecks what anything thinks. I assumed her stories were all wind ups and meant to be humorous.🤷‍♀️
Seeking someone out who gives constructive criticism would be psychotic but if I had someone spreading false info around my village and could brazenly see their username on a social media platform I can’t say I wouldnt be tempted to do the same myself. Going to the work place is a whole other gig though, how does she not have anyone in her life that would stop her and tell her to cop herself on? I’ve my own experience with grief and had more anger than I ever had at that time. Not defending her at all but that was my initial impression and I thought well done until I got to the work bit...😬

It’s unlike her not to show a screen shot of any so-called comments made against her. So, why not this time? If the comments were untrue, why not show them (and the sender because we know she is not above doing that either) and back herself up? Maybe the comments were true but she didn’t like them being directed at her? There’s a reason she has blocked her mother and brother (if it’s true) from her insta stories- perhaps because they would know that she lies about what happens? Just a thought. Also, Julie was like this way before her dad died. No real intelligence, just a reactive bully.

Reactions: 14
Sweet king must be paying some amount of money for them to advertise, he has loads of them on board. Even those who promote diets and plans etc. Which annoys me as I know for sure they aren't eating them themselves. But look he's made a fortune and has done something right.

Reactions: 1
It’s unlike her not to show a screen shot of any so-called comments made against her. So, why not this time? If the comments were untrue, why not show them (and the sender because we know she is not above doing that either) and back herself up? Maybe the comments were true but she didn’t like them being directed at her? There’s a reason she has blocked her mother and brother (if it’s true) from her insta stories- perhaps because they would know that she lies about what happens? Just a thought. Also, Julie was like this way before her dad died. No real intelligence, just a reactive bully.
Really good point about the lies and being found out by the mother and Sean

Reactions: 4
Did you see liz reaney sharing Julie's story? Saying she could expose more as she knows who everyone is but she is just bored of it now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did you see liz reaney sharing Julie's story? Saying she could expose more as she knows who everyone is but she is just bored of it now 🤣🤣
Yeah like seriously shut up Liz as if you have any idea who people are you are the village drunk who honestly should have her profile taken down or come with a warning she is an alcoholic and displaying it to the world very sad

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah like seriously shut up Liz as if you have any idea who people are you are the village drunk who honestly should have her profile taken down or come with a warning she is an alcoholic and displaying it to the world very sad
I’d give her a medal if she worked me out 😂😂

also on a different note, I was delighted to hear julies mam tell her to cop on 😂😂

Reactions: 9
I’d give her a medal if she worked me out 😂😂

also on a different note, I was delighted to hear julies mam tell her to cop on 😂😂
Sean is an asshole, he really is. Cock a doodle do mother fucker is not funny, why should other children learn that from the twins just because Sean wants to teach them and Julie wants to film it. Julie was fast going to other peoples work places be funny if the videos were sent to Dell of Sean. This is they type of staff they employ, a grown man who's accustomed to stays in 5 * hotels yet on 3/4 occasions has been seen teaching a child to say motherfucker and his sister entertaining and filming it. I genuinely think its scummy behaviour.

Reactions: 11
Cock a doodle do motherfucker blossom! I can hear her shouting that on the “alleged” catching of the troll 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Julie is very worried about that far around carrigaline and rightly so this might finally make her take safety seriously. hopefully the twins won't play out the front on their own anymore

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.