Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
it’s different in every park. We had one in Kerry that only opened may to September. I remember her saying few months back that they went down to drop stuff and couldn’t stay as the power hadn’t been turned on yet.
I think that might have been a Covid restriction that caravan parks couldn’t open but in normal circumstances all parks are different, most only open for maybe 6 months 😀

Reactions: 1

Alucia

VIP Member
WAI here I come!! No dirty deletes there. At 30 or whatever age she is she should never get into those states in the 1st place and before people say oh I do or you’re judgemental, or my cat does this so why can’t Julie, I’m saying you get to a state that yes you get fucking pissed but you have a back up. Also when you have kids and are going home alone you just can’t get into that much of a state. She’s gonna be still drunk now, not able for the kids as it is so she can’t go get them, and it’s just too dangerous. She needs a good talking to as she’s binge drinking at 4 in the day ffs with twins that need her attention.
They didnt make WAI as stories deleted before they scanned them, but a lot seen the stories by the sounds of it.

Reactions: 1

Alucia

VIP Member
These brides can still get married though. Absolutely nothing stopping them from getting married. Orlaith has to bring her son with cancer to his appointments alone. Can you imagine how terrifying that is for her? Pregnant ladies have to go to hospital and may hear the most devastating news alone.
Poor little rich girl on RTE can’t have 185 people at her wedding. Let’s hope she never has to walk in Orlaith’s shoes.
Who is the RTE girl?

chanadlerbonggg

I used to think I hated the beach. Nope just hate the beach with kids it’s quite nice on your own 😂
I suppose. My daughter is the one turns me off it. We live by a beach and she’s “the sand, the jelly fish, the crabs and I’m like that’s it I’d rather sit at home! I can actually see it from the house but nah I’ll wait til they are grown and then enjoy 😂😂

MrsGahan

VIP Member
I would put money on it that Mejoolie was answering questions on Shauna Doyle’s stories last night. Reversing cars and snickers sound way too familiar 🙄

Cupântae

Chatty Member
Yeah like seriously shut up Liz as if you have any idea who people are you are the village drunk who honestly should have her profile taken down or come with a warning she is an alcoholic and displaying it to the world very sad
Was she drunk in those stories about Julie? I thought she was slurring her words but I clicked through and she was still speaking the same way next day. Not very familiar with her

Cupântae

Chatty Member
I saw a screen recording on some influencer expose page today and can't find it now... anyone else come across it?