Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tea Towel

It’d be so much kinder to the kids AND herself if she just made some effort at a routine. She’d enjoy being their Mammy so much more cos they wouldn’t be wrecked or feeling like shit all the time from the sweets and shit, and unable to verbalise it apart from whinging and acting out. If I ate the crap they eat some days I’d feel horrendous never mind their tiny little bellies 😭 my daughter is the same go as the twins and she gets sweets obviously, but if I was giving her half the sugar Erin and fionn get i genuinely would be awake at night worrying about their teeth… they need them for another 3 years, I shudder to think what condition they will end up in sooner rather than later

It’d be so much kinder to the kids AND herself if she just made some effort at a routine. She’d enjoy being their Mammy so much more cos they wouldn’t be wrecked or feeling like shit all the time from the sweets and shit, and unable to verbalise it apart from shunting and acting out. If I ate the crap they eat some days I’d feel horrendous never mind their tiny little bellies 😭 my daughter is the same go as the twins and she gets sweets obviously, but if I was giving her half the sugar Erin and fionn get i genuinely would be awake at night worrying about their teeth… they need them for another 3 years, I shudder to think what condition they will end up in sooner rather than later

Reactions: 1

irishjen

VIP Member
It’s actually close to impossible to get an Attachment of earnings in Ireland for payment of maintenance and that’s with an Irish employer and Irish banks. If he’s not willingly paying the chances of it being forcibly taken are slim to none.

All that aside he’s on the other side of the world when he has 2 beautiful kids. That in my book makes him a giant prick no matter how much money he may or may not be sending.
My ex friend got it on both baby daddies no problem

chanadlerbonggg

Guilty over here 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
What’s occurrrin😂😂😂😂
Ok girls on the nappy debate I’ve a question, my little fella is 17 months, very few words, mom, hi, nana, Hiya, doggy is about it, great when it comes to running climbing being a general terror. But I can’t keep a nappy on him, he takes off his clothes to get the nappy off as soon as he wets, so this happens about 4 times an hour, we bought a potty that looks like the toilet and he’s terrified of it, hysterically cries when he’s put near it, bought a second small potty, like a €5 basic thing and he’s also afraid of that, he also gets distressed when put on the toilet so I don’t know what to do 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ve also tried the nappy pants thinking he wouldn’t get them off but he can. He holds his private area when he’s naked before he needs to wee so he knows he’s going to go
Same with my boy. I used to sit him on it and give him my iPhone or iPad. It took sometimes no lie 2 hours but I kept trying to show him games and songs etc to distract. he used to think he would fall down the toilet. That did work for me as after a while he got used to it. I also got one of my others, showed them their sister using the toilet and the potty as there is not much between them and she was fine after that. Keep strong. ❤❤

Leave the potty around the room so he gets used to it. Talk to him and tell him what it's for. I used potty training videos off you tube. He is still quite young but try again in a few weeks.
Or even put an underpants over the nappy he might feel grown up

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Allowing them to walk in bare feet too, lord knows what spit or dog poo/pee or broken glass there could be :sick: and bringing all that back into the house then onto the floor, settee and carpets and beds.
Yeah it’s not like it’s bath night 🤢

• Sick

wineo20

VIP Member
No need for the story of Fionn in the pull up again. I don’t have kids but she is not helping herself with letting them walk all over her.

Wysterialane

Chatty Member
I've been there before, it's a little man made pond basically, if they fell in they would probably be in water up to their waists if even. I know kids drown in like hardly any water and not defending her, just letting you know haha. I found it strange how they hardly spent any time in Tramore, there's so much to do there you'd spend a whole week there!
Sorry I only saw your comment now, I was there last week myself there’s so so so much to do and also plenty for the kids to do without going on those boats it’s just crazy behaviour to me id be terrified to bring my little fella on the back of one like that 🙈😂

Is their a thread on orlaith donlon? I really like her page!

Tammys

VIP Member
Rather then encouraging poor fioon she cackles In to her phone thank God sean had a bit of cop on with few words of encouragement

Alucia

VIP Member
Fionn kneeling up on the back of the pedal boat out of his belt and seat and Julie filming away.

Wysterialane

Chatty Member
I was thinking that myself, if one fella in by time they stopped turned and made their way back would be an age, can either julie or sean swim?? Can the kids?
The water they’re in is a little pond type set up in the amusement park, the water isn’t overly deep, maybe up to Sean’s hip, but well over enough for one of those twins to have a serious accident