Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tammys

VIP Member
On my break now and just saw she’s gone to a place up the road from me. I’m devasted as josie is such a nice lady who does brows free of charge for cancer patients who lose their hair. And this donkey getting free treatment I’m raging over it. Sorry to say but I won’t be going there again.
Surely the woman follows her before she gave her a freebie

Durtydizer

Chatty Member
Everytime someone does something for Julie /her family and she pays in cash they throw back some of it so they can treat themselves etc. Was it not the same with the lads and the playhouse and now this shite with the fridge.

Julie should give up influencing and become a full time author cos she has a great imagination and isgreat for making up stories 😂
There's just the small problem of her not being able to spell....even autocorrect would struggle to figure it out

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Her mum is Defo away!! Not a sign of her the last week!!! Glad if she is…. A break from babysitting 🤣🤣🤣 isn’t it great for some being able to go up and down to their holiday home!! Also kids still up and no pjs on?? I know it’s the holidays but they need routine!!!!!!
Isn't it nearly the mum's birthday?
I remember it was almost this time last year I posted here for the first time because she was taking the piss out of her poor dad because he had forgotten....

Haymac

Lucky it was only a pole she hit and ran from. Collum peeping out from behind the curtains of his house and watched the guards taking her away o_O
Was she put off the road? Can you imagine trying to ferry 8 kids around and banned from driving?!!

Bulmers

VIP Member
I genuinely am horrified at fionn and Erin sitting at the back of the peddlo by themselves. The water is so so dangerous
I was thinking that myself, if one fella in by time they stopped turned and made their way back would be an age, can either julie or sean swim?? Can the kids?