Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wysterialane

Chatty Member
Ok girls on the nappy debate I’ve a question, my little fella is 17 months, very few words, mom, hi, nana, Hiya, doggy is about it, great when it comes to running climbing being a general terror. But I can’t keep a nappy on him, he takes off his clothes to get the nappy off as soon as he wets, so this happens about 4 times an hour, we bought a potty that looks like the toilet and he’s terrified of it, hysterically cries when he’s put near it, bought a second small potty, like a €5 basic thing and he’s also afraid of that, he also gets distressed when put on the toilet so I don’t know what to do 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ve also tried the nappy pants thinking he wouldn’t get them off but he can. He holds his private area when he’s naked before he needs to wee so he knows he’s going to go

JustAnotherFollower

Chatty Member
Was she drunk in those stories about Julie? I thought she was slurring her words but I clicked through and she was still speaking the same way next day. Not very familiar with her
I'm not familiar with liz either but I've had a watch of her 'public' stories lately and I have to say she's a worry.. I don't feel like I'm being sold a kipper by her so I haven't contributed to her thread but she comes up in this one sometimes and wow she is really always drunk... I hope she will be ok is all I will say about liz..

sron

VIP Member
Look, it's a fair spin to Garryvoe from Carrigaline, that every few days and add in up and down to Crosshaven yesterday, the up to the mothers non stop - its all time she doesn't have to interact with the kids. They are in the car seats and she doesn't have to do anything but drive. If she stayed at home she'd have to entertain them, or even look at them.

My exact thoughts.