Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Munchiebox

Sorry I only saw your comment now, I was there last week myself there’s so so so much to do and also plenty for the kids to do without going on those boats it’s just crazy behaviour to me id be terrified to bring my little fella on the back of one like that 🙈😂

Is their a thread on orlaith donlon? I really like her page!
There was and it was locked on account of her little boys news

Reactions: 1

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Must be some fridge as this must be the third tall tale we have heard about it now 🤣🤣
[/QUOT
Did she not say the other day that she wouldnt leave her mother for a minute on her birthday because like ' shur gawd love her' but she wasn't there when the plumber was there. She actually believes her own shite.
I have a fella coming to clean carpets tomorrow. Im going to tell him about all the handymen handing back money all over the city
Laughing at her bony sculpt pictures they look very altered

The company says Julie stick to the plan for 3 weeks next breath she is flogging surgery fucking sweet king

• Haha

teeteebee

VIP Member
Just me or did she repeat the cat screeching story with the name of the place tagged…. Surely julies not begging for a freebie???

Rosieposie 74

The kids are well able to feed themselves, not a bother to them when Julie had the other children over. horrible the phone is fucked in their faces constantly like preforming monkeys especially when they just need their Mam to be their mam and not a fucking ‘influencer’ or what ever she calls herself using them for content.
Shur she tells them she is doing her homework when on the phone 🙄

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Sunburn is one thing but are tan marks the new thing to be outraged about?!
My children have tan marks and it’s not for the lack of sunscreen I smear on them daily
The worlds gone a bit mad Ted
I actually agree with that. Kids need a bit of sun. And even with factor 50, they are bound to tan a little if they are out and about, expecially by the sea

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
Not that I ever would because I think they're disgusting but if I did I wouldn't even thinking about buying from sweet king, the jellies must be so cheap and price inflated hugely the amount of insta Huns that get paid flog them and get loads of bags for free.
I read an article the fella behind them has made over 1million since they launched